As Biden struggles, Hillary waits for the call

Just more confirmation of what the more astute on here have long known.......
Her running is a republican wet dream.

And that's all it is. You expect Clinton to run when the party refused to vote for ANY woman this time because Hillary lost to Trump. Even those who said "I wish Warren was running instead of Clinton" in 2016, refused to vote for Warren in 2020.

And that's all it is. You expect Clinton to run when the party refused to vote for ANY woman this time because Hillary lost to Trump. Even those who said "I wish Warren was running instead of Clinton" in 2016, refused to vote for Warren in 2020.
Not a big Warren fan, but if she had become the nominee this year, I would have voted for her. If she had run in 2016, I would not have had to vote 3rd party.

It's true, old lefty women are pure poison to the Democratic Party these days... :disbelief:

HillarysEntrance.jpg

Republican voters set the bar extremely low for the U.S. presidency in 2016, when they chose the so-corrupt-he-will-inevitably-be-impeached president trump.

His boasts during his campaign, bragging about the numerous women he sexually assaulted over the years, and his refusal to show his tax records were just the tip of the iceberg.

Had a Democrat done the same thing, conservatives would have filled their panties, sh!tting blue beans.

Now, in 2020, the centrists who vacillate during every election, joined the large percentage of Democratic voters, who, just like Republican voters gravitate towards the most recognized name in the list of candidates. So, "Status Quo Joe", the billionaires' choice, is the Democrats' nominee.

"Status Quo Joe" has been in Washington D.C. for nearly fifty years, and in the back pocket of the 0.1% for a few years more.

2020 will be another election where voters have the choice between a candidate who is really corrupt, and one who is really, really, corrupt.

Which ever way the election goes, average Americans are really, really, really screwed.

Last edited:

It's true, old lefty women are pure poison to the Democratic Party these days... :disbelief:
At least old lefty liars, connivers and grasping schemers who think they are above the system.

Forum List

Back