As Expected."Hiding Biden"Gonna Hide For A While.Maybe The "Gaffes&Scandals"?,Biden Is Hiding !!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
and is anyone surprised? I think this was brought up on Rush and Fox News today. The fact that Biden has cooled off since his last exciting appearance before a massive crowd of 437. I brought this up in a previous thread. Biden is doing what Hillary was doing in 2015. She makes her announcement, then just keeps quiet for a while, no rallys, and no questions from reporters.
And this guy wants to be President? "Hidin' Biden"??
:abgg2q.jpg:

maybe biden wants to visit a bunch of childrens hospitals before his next rally?

maybe biden wants to visit a bunch of childrens hospitals before his next rally?

Be nice Biden is the best D candidate since the Kenyan. I realize that is a low hurdle but the rest of the clown car is at least one giant step down from brain damaged Biden.

maybe Biden has been watching fox, and now knows what 100 Million people have learned about him?

and is anyone surprised? I think this was brought up on Rush and Fox News today. The fact that Biden has cooled off since his last exciting appearance before a massive crowd of 437. I brought this up in a previous thread. Biden is doing what Hillary was doing in 2015. She makes her announcement, then just keeps quiet for a while, no rallys, and no questions from reporters.
Hidin' Biden!

IMG_9965.jpg

Hidin' Biden!

IMG_9965.jpg
can you imagine a reporter asking Biden why he cant even fill a high school gym?

He apparently got away from his handlers:
Biden-queen.png

Hidin' Biden is not in freefall solely because all other candidates make him look less bad than they are.

He came out of hiding today. Spoke for 30 minutes and contradicted himself on his stance on
China.

If he has to debate The Donald. The only way he'll have any success is if he is allowed to answer
the debate questions in writing at a later date.

It's his health:

THAT’S DIFFERENT BECAUSE SHUT UP: Media Takes Break From Speculating on Trump’s Health to Fret Over Fox News Speculating on Biden’s Health.

It's his health:

THAT’S DIFFERENT BECAUSE SHUT UP: Media Takes Break From Speculating on Trump’s Health to Fret Over Fox News Speculating on Biden’s Health.

The best!!! :21:

How dare you talk about Biden’s mental health!

Meanwhile, remember when the talk was to try to get trump out of office because he wasn’t mentally fit?

Too good!!

Forum List

Back