As Gun-Grabbers Decline to Criticize Police Response, Texas DPS Says Kids Called 911 Twelve Times, Could Hear "Shots Fired" Over Calls and Cops Inside

El Paso, Uvalde, University of Texas tower, Daingerfield church, Grand Prairie, Luby's, Wedgewood Baptist Church, Fort Hood, Dallas police, Santa Fe HS, and Sutherland Springs church would disagree with you.
Compton North Long Beach Highland park Oxnard Commerce Inglewood Van Nuys Venice East LA Palmdale / Lancaster Victorville Lennox Hawthorn Glendale Pasadena Santa Monica ...

The incompetence part of it all is the American gun culture. If you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always got. And America just keeps on getting gun downed kids.
You're right. If you keep electing Democrats who pass gun laws that criminals ignore, you'll just keep on getting gunned-down kids.

People should stop electing Democrats.

Why dont you want armed guards at our schools when we have armed guards to protect banks,sporting events and so on?
You value money more than America's children obviously.
Why should we blindly accept a world where schools must be hardened because some people love their guns more than their children?

It's beyond belief that police armed with rifles and handguns, and armed with information that the shooter was still gunning down children, hesitated even seconds, much less the 20 minutes or so before even attempting to get that fucking door open! It's beyond disgraceful. That entire police force should resign, even before a criminal investigation begins.

Why should we blindly accept a world where schools must be hardened because some people love their guns more than their children?
You're missing the point entirely. We are hardening schools for the same reason we love our children. We want them safe.

We guard our politicians with armed men/women, we guard our banks and airports with armed men/women, why not our schools?

Why do the most innocent of us not deserve the same level of protection?

You're missing the point entirely. We are hardening schools for the same reason we love our children. We want them safe.

We guard our politicians with armed men/women, we guard our banks and airports with armed men/women, why not our schools?

Why do the most innocent of us not deserve the same level of protection?
My point is we shouldn"t have to and shouldn't accept that that is our pnly solution.

You're right. If you keep electing Democrats who pass gun laws that criminals ignore, you'll just keep on getting gunned-down kids.

People should stop electing Democrats.
The latest gun shooter went through no checks and bought a type of gun that's not suitable in a society. Plus, he was allowed to walk about with it in public. Even Republican Presidents never had the balls to sort the gun nut problem out, and you blame the Dems? You're hilarious.

The latest gun shooter went through no checks and bought a type of gun that's not suitable in a society.
Are you just typing random words?
Plus, he was allowed to walk about with it in public. Even Republican Presidents never had the balls to sort the gun nut problem out, and you blame the Dems? You're hilarious.
Do you think Democrats in Democrat shitholes would let a Republican tell them how to run their cities?

Hint: They wouldn't.

Meanwhile, the Democrats running Democrat shitholes keep passing ever more restrictive guns laws -- and they don't work.

How are you going to get criminals to start obeying the law?

Are you just typing random words?

Do you think Democrats in Democrat shitholes would let a Republican tell them how to run their cities?

Hint: They wouldn't.

Meanwhile, the Democrats running Democrat shitholes keep passing ever more restrictive guns laws -- and they don't work.

How are you going to get criminals to start obeying the law?
Sorry if I'm using big words, I can dumb it down to your level, I'll get my Jack Russell to translate it for you.

My point is we shouldn"t have to and shouldn't accept that that is our pnly solution.
My point is that we should because we protect full-grown adults with that same kind of fervor and zeal. Our money, our airports, our useless politicians.

If it was a pertinent solution for them, it is a natural solution for our children.

Period. Full stop.

Last edited:
Why should we blindly accept a world where kids are valued less than money?
Looking at tbe Republican party, which consistently defunds programs for single mothers, poor families, affordable childcare, safer communities and healthcare, I have little doubt who values kids less than guns and money.

Forum List

Back