As I Predicted on Day One, Special Counsel Must Find SOMETHING to Justify Their Existence

And why would Trump be in prison.

Because Manafort’s going to sing like a bird. Trump’s other thugs will too. This will be a test of their loyalty towards the pussy grabber.
I hope he does. Podesta should pay for his crimes. Will be interesting when Podesta starts singing like a canary.
Sure, if Podesta committed treason along with the Trump team, then he should go down too.
Nothing to do with Trump or Russia. Big surprise, right. Nothing to do with collusion.

Manfort is charged with tax-related issue in 2012 and 2013...long before he worked on the Trump campaign. This confirms the fact that Mueller is trying to distract the media and public from Uranium One and Trump Dossier AND that there is ZERO evidence of Russia collusion.

You didn't need a special counsel and to spend millions of dollars to bring these charges. A simple Federal prosecutor could have done the same.

Nothing to do with Trump or Russia. Big surprise, right. Nothing to do with collusion.

It has a lot to do with Russia and Collusion... he worked for the Russian Puppet in the Ukraine. Only a matter of time before the dominos fall.

this guy isn't Susan McDougal. He won't go to jail like she did.

It has a lot to do with Russia and Collusion... he worked for the Russian Puppet in the Ukraine. Only a matter of time before the dominos fall.

this guy isn't Susan McDougal. He won't go to jail like she did.
Yeah, 2012 and 2013 working for Podesta had everything to do with the 2016 election!
Dumbass.

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

- Weatherman, Prophet Extraordinaire

Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal

Hey, self-linking retard, there is ZERO reason to think Mueller will be investigating Uranium 1 deal.

This bullshit thread belongs in the rubber room.
Mueller was not tasked with investigating issues unrelated to the election either, but he did.
Soon we will learn that one of Trump's third level staff had a blow job from a hooker while in Vegas in 1996.

Well then by this reasoning why aren't you asserting that Mueller will investigate Pizzagate scandal?

I don't even know why I try to use logic with silly people like you.
Manafort's defense should be there was no Criminal Intent. And that no reasonable prosecutor would bring these charges. At this point, what difference does it make? Then we will all have a big old belly laugh.

How the fuck is that any sort of a response to what you quoted?

We are not discussing Manafort, we are discussing Mueller entertaining Uranium 1 Clinton conspiracy theories.

You are straight bonkers, no coherent thought process in sight.

Man you are desperate.

If you think Manafort is going to go down for Trump, you are delusional.

Trump has already offered him a pardon

See what I mean? It amounts to nothing more then muckraking, which has not coworker against Trump since the day he announced his candidacy for president. In the end, the guy walks, and still no collusion.

All they do in Washington is sling poo cuz no one wants to be ever be held accountable for anything.

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

- Weatherman, Prophet Extraordinaire

Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal

Hey, self-linking retard, there is ZERO reason to think Mueller will be investigating Uranium 1 deal.

This bullshit thread belongs in the rubber room.
Mueller was not tasked with investigating issues unrelated to the election either, but he did.
Soon we will learn that one of Trump's third level staff had a blow job from a hooker while in Vegas in 1996.

Well then by this reasoning why aren't you asserting that Mueller will investigate Pizzagate scandal?

I don't even know why I try to use logic with silly people like you.
Manafort's defense should be there was no Criminal Intent. And that no reasonable prosecutor would bring these charges. At this point, what difference does it make? Then we will all have a big old belly laugh.

How the fuck is that any sort of a response to what you quoted?

We are not discussing Manafort, we are discussing Mueller entertaining Uranium 1 Clinton conspiracy theories.

You are straight bonkers, no coherent thought process in sight.
it all ties together dumbass.

Forum List

Back