As I Predicted on Day One, Special Counsel Must Find SOMETHING to Justify Their Existence

Personally, I can't think of a reason you would have any library books

Now that I have two tablets I don't either. It's the way to go for an avid reader such as myself. I really love my Kindle, as I can read in the dark and then when i come across a word I'm not sure of, such as "prevaricator" I can look it up on the device.

Don’t think anything will happen to the dude at all. They will spank his wallet and a month later no one will know or care who he is.

Yeah, he's going to be in front of a jury of 12 DC voters who got cheated last time...

Look, man, I know this hurts, but I think this is the fastest a IC has come back with charges against cronies.... Usually you don't get this shit until a second term.

Imagine what they could do to Hillary if they wanted to.

Probably not much of anything, because they'd have to go in front of a DC Grand Jury... you know, the folks who vote 96% Democratic.

Personally, I can't think of a reason you would have any library books

Now that I have two tablets I don't either. It's the way to go for an avid reader such as myself. I really love my Kindle, as I can read in the dark and then when i come across a word I'm not sure of, such as "prevaricator" I can look it up on the device.
prevaricator-someone that prevaricates....

Manafort was working for Trump in 2012? Nope, he was working for Podesta. And who is Podesta linked to?

He was working for the Russians, and Trump hired him knowing his background with the Russians.

Again, how long do you think before he breaks bad on Trump. And we haven't even gotten to Flynn yet.
He was working for the Russians WHILE he was working for the DEMOCRATS. :lmao:

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal
Nothing to do with Trump or Russia. Big surprise, right. Nothing to do with collusion.
Manafort is an agent of a foreign government who conspired with DoTard Trump against the USA.

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal
Nothing to do with Trump or Russia. Big surprise, right. Nothing to do with collusion.
Manafort is an agent of a foreign government who conspired with DoTard Trump against the USA.
Is he the one that told Donald to lie about everything to get elected?

Dumbass, the crimes occurred in 2012 and 2013, WHILE HE WAS WORKING FOR DEMOCRATS :dance:

Don’t think anything will happen to the dude at all. They will spank his wallet and a month later no one will know or care who he is.

Yeah, he's going to be in front of a jury of 12 DC voters who got cheated last time...

Look, man, I know this hurts, but I think this is the fastest a IC has come back with charges against cronies.... Usually you don't get this shit until a second term.

Imagine what they could do to Hillary if they wanted to.

Probably not much of anything, because they'd have to go in front of a DC Grand Jury... you know, the folks who vote 96% Democratic.

12 DC voters. Hmm, even you say he won’t get a fair trial in DC. So there gos your trial and your next 5 news cycles. Cool. In the end they spank his wallet or Trump pardons him, yet there Trump is. Still president and still not getting impeached for collusion. Yawn.

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

- Weatherman, Prophet Extraordinaire

Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal
There is already one guilty plea and it hasn't even been a year.

Unlike the 30 years going after the Clinton's.

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

As you predicted day one?

How did I miss you saying something that stupid?
Washington (CNN)The Justice Department on Wednesday appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to oversee the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, including potential collusion between President Donald Trump's campaign associates and Russian officials.

Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - CNNPolitics

- and what we got has absolutely nothing to do with the indictment.

How about some of this logic for ya?

Podesta Group retains outside counsel over Manafort-related scandal

Hey, self-linking retard, there is ZERO reason to think Mueller will be investigating Uranium 1 deal.

This bullshit thread belongs in the rubber room.
Mueller was not tasked with investigating issues unrelated to the election either, but he did.
Soon we will learn that one of Trump's third level staff had a blow job from a hooker while in Vegas in 1996.

Well then by this reasoning why aren't you asserting that Mueller will investigate Pizzagate scandal and then once he is done with that he will perhaps move on Seth Rich murder?

I don't even know why I try to use logic with silly people like you.

There is already one guilty plea and it hasn't even been a year.

Unlike the 30 years going after the Clinton's.
There was no intent on the part of anyone, so no prosecution.
Besides, at this point what difference does it make?

Is he the one that told Donald to lie about everything to get elected?
DoTard Trump learned to lie from his parents.

Dumbass, the crimes occurred in 2012 and 2013, WHILE HE WAS WORKING FOR DEMOCRATS

Former Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort Charged In Russia Probe | HuffPost

“Manafort and Gates generated tens of millions of dollars in income as a result of their Ukraine work,” the indictment says. “In order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities, from approximately 2006 through at least 2016, Manafort and Gates laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships, and bank accounts.”

Dumbass, the crimes occurred in 2012 and 2013, WHILE HE WAS WORKING FOR DEMOCRATS :dance:
He worked for the Podesta Lobbying Group, NOT the Democratic Party.
No matter how many times you repeat your lie it will still be a lie.

Forum List

Back