As I Predicted on Day One, Special Counsel Must Find SOMETHING to Justify Their Existence

Mueller is part of the swamp that needs to be drained. There isn't anything he has to say as it pertains to Trump that I would buy for even a second. You can forget about anything coming out about the Hildebeast and the prior admins. They are protected by the Crooks In Action. The level of corruption runs so deep that it can never be outed......too many heads would end up on the chopping block.
Trump is part of the swamp and HE needs to go. Many of his hires are alligators from the swamp but of course you look the other way.
So “ cleaning the swamp” means to permit BIG COAL to dump their wastes in our river and streams with immunity?
That was one of the first EO’s the big dummy signed..so right in his early days he set the trend to hurt Americans and cater to the fossil fuel industry..
How about the recent senate bill that passed 51-50 that fucks consumers up the ass by the Big Banks. This is what Frump accused Hillary would do if she was president. I know you’re a whore for this fossil fuel Big Banks president but when so many of his decisions are against Americans interests you would think you’d wake from your slumber.

Senate GOP vote protects banks from consumers

Spare me, douchebag....clean burning coal has been around for decades. Coal and oil are NOT "fossil fuels", moron. The ability to get off petroleum and coal has been suppressed since the days of Nikola Tesla. Carburetors that use ALL of the gasoline instead of 20 percent with NO emissions has been around since the 70's and that has also been suppressed by the owners of USA.INC because the banking elites have based the world's economy on petroleum and create artificial scarcities when the mood strikes them. Ever heard of the "petro dollar" and how that came to be? You might want to do some homework.....educate yourself.

Okay I will give another shot to qualify yourself.

1. Explain What is clean burning coal? No no no and no do not give me your conspiracy crap. Show me a link.

2. Coal and Oil is not fossil fuels. Really? Why not? Again do not give your conspiracy crap. Show me a link.

I don't need, seek or crave your "approval". You have never weighed and considered other things I post about in the past......so why would you start now? I pick my battles and communicate with those that wish to exchange thoughts and ideas. You have none of those qualities. I am done casting pearls before swine.

Really? I asked you a question from your own post but you decided to come up with this rebuttal. A clear deflection.
Means you don’t know a diddly squat dude. Without your conspiracy bullshit. You are nothing.
Qualities? You do not have qualities.

Exactly what I’ve been telling you. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME.

Because no matter how much proof I provide it's like talking to a brick wall. You are right in one respect, I am not qualified to "talk" to you because I never went to special classes required to communicate with the drooling retard class that rides the short bus.

You have no understanding of how long it would take to download the amount of data from a server thousands of miles a way and the firewalls that would detect a security breach of that magnitude.

except whoever breached Equifax did exactly that.

Because no matter how much proof I provide it's like talking to a brick wall. You are right in one respect, I am not qualified to "talk" to you because I never went to special classes required to communicate with the drooling retard class that rides the short bus.

No, you went to the class that encourages paranoid people to induldge their paranoia.

Again, have you ever talked to a shrink? I'm guessing probably not.

You have no understanding of how long it would take to download the amount of data from a server thousands of miles a way and the firewalls that would detect a security breach of that magnitude.

I don't believe that one either. who ends up profiting from this scenario that hit the news? Equifax that's who. and what a ploy to get people to buy protection for their personal information. hmmmm smells fishy to me. We are to just take someone's word on something in this day and age. Not this kid.

No, you went to the class that encourages paranoid people to induldge their paranoia.

you think the russians changed votes in an election without any evidence and you call him a paranoid person. LOL, dude you are such the fool.

Last edited:
you think the russias changed votes in an election without any evidence and you call him a paranoid person. LOL, dude you are such the fool.

I think it had an effect on the election. That's not my opinion, that's the opinion of 17 intelligence agencies.

you think the russias changed votes in an election without any evidence and you call him a paranoid person. LOL, dude you are such the fool.

I think it had an effect on the election. That's not my opinion, that's the opinion of 17 intelligence agencies.
based on what exactly? none of those 17 intelligence agencies looked at the source of the supposed hack. so tell me how they know that? and oh, it isn't 17 it's fking two.

I don't believe that one either. who ends up profiting from this scenario that hit the news? Equifax that's who. and what a ploy to get people to buy protection for their personal information. hmmmm smells fishy to me. We are to just take someone's word on something in this day and age. Not this kid.

So let me get this straight... Equifax allowed a data breach of its existing customers to get new customers?

How does that work, exactly?

Because they probably aren't going to survive as a company after all the lawsuits for identity theft.

Unfortunately, all we have is the word of Cloudstrike because the DNC server was never turned over to the FBI......I guess we know now why that didn't happen with those like Donna Brazile tossing the Hildebeast under the bus......how much intel would have been found to be incriminating? Not enough hours in the day to "scrub" that particular server "clean".

Wrong as usual, Joe......not paranoid at all. I simply have critical thinking skills that has been finely honed by thousands upon thousands of hours of reading, researching and listening to those that did the heavy lifting for us as long as a couple of hundred years ago. You are anything but a "critical thinker". You are simply a blowhard that posts some of THE dumbest shit here. You duck and dodge just like most leftards here do...debate and discuss? Not at all........you avoid it at all cost.

you think the russians changed votes in an election without any evidence
Actually the Russians hacked and manipulated the VOTER ROLLS of 20 states to aid the GOP's Crosscheck voter suppression operation created by Kris Kobach. Why do you think the GOP shills like Nunes and Grassley are doing everything they can to sandbag the congressional investigations? Could it be that not only DoTard Trump colluded with the Russians but also the RNC?

Unfortunately, all we have is the word of Cloudstrike because the DNC server was never turned over to the FBI......I guess we know now why that didn't happen with those like Donna Brazile tossing the Hildebeast under the bus......how much intel would have been found to be incriminating? Not enough hours in the day to "scrub" that particular server "clean".

Okay, I guess as long as you want to pretend that Brazille said things she didn't actually say, you can pretend there are things on the server that aren't there.

I'm going to go with 17 intel agencies that said the Russians were behind it, though.

Wrong as usual, Joe......not paranoid at all. I simply have critical thinking skills that has been finely honed by thousands upon thousands of hours of reading,

Yeah, whatever. But you seem incapable of simple logic. You build up these elaborate conspiracy theories that really don't make any sense.

Now, what kind of damage happened to your life that you think this is normal.. I don't care. I really don't.

Special Counsel is doing a great job

So glad that Trump fired Comey

you think the russians changed votes in an election without any evidence
Actually the Russians hacked and manipulated the VOTER ROLLS of 20 states to aid the GOP's Crosscheck voter suppression operation created by Kris Kobach. Why do you think the GOP shills like Nunes and Grassley are doing everything they can to sandbag the congressional investigations? Could it be that not only DoTard Trump colluded with the Russians but also the RNC?
Debunked

Okay, I guess as long as you want to pretend that Brazille said things she didn't actually say, you can pretend there are things on the server that aren't there.

I'm going to go with 17 intel agencies that said the Russians were behind it, though.

Wrong as usual, Joe......not paranoid at all. I simply have critical thinking skills that has been finely honed by thousands upon thousands of hours of reading,

Yeah, whatever. But you seem incapable of simple logic. You build up these elaborate conspiracy theories that really don't make any sense.

Now, what kind of damage happened to your life that you think this is normal.. I don't care. I really don't.
You mean the 17 agencies that never looked at the dnc server? LOL
All confirmed in congressional testimony
Fact

Forum List

Back