As I reported. Trump says he would pursue criminal indictment against Hillary Clinton over emails

Trump will see prison first on his Trump University scam

He can share a cell with Bernie Maddoff

Will 150 FBI agents and at least 17 judges be investigating the Trumpster like are investigating Hitlary right now?

He has also threatened to sue Ted Cruz on the grounds that he is ineligible to become president.

And he said George W Bush destroyed the Middle East and the American Economy.

How do you feel about him calling out all the crooks on your side?

He said Bush lied us into Iraq. How would you feel if he pursued charges against your dear leaders as war criminals?

Will 150 FBI agents and at least 17 judges be investigating the Trumpster like are investigating Hitlary right now?

Trumps crimes are catching up with him

He actually stole money......Hillary just had a private server

Trump will see some time

Before Hillary is indicted she should have to compensate the Treasury for the 150 FBI agents she has tied up with her National Security crimes. Then comes the trial for the loss of life she caused in Benghazi by ignoring the pleas for adequate protection and the lives and security she has jeopardized. All of that because of her obsession for control and belief that she is above the law. Comparing what she has done to Trump University is so asinine it does not merit a response.

Before Hillary is indicted she should have to compensate the Treasury for the 150 FBI agents she has tied up with her National Security crimes. Then comes the trial for the loss of life she caused in Benghazi by ignoring the pleas for adequate protection and the lives and security she has jeopardized. All of that because of her obsession for control and belief that she is above the law. Comparing what she has done to Trump University is so asinine it does not merit a response.
BENGHAZI!!!!!

Trump will see some time
Post where the FBI is investigating Trump, then...

The last I heard, we are only talking about a lawsuit that most of the plaintiffs have already withdrawn from.....

Oh, that's right.... You can't post that link I'm asking for, because you're lying, as usual!!!!

I'm wondering who should have to pay for the 9,000 people killed by guns every year, and how many people end up being caught up in those crimes? Wow, this could be the slippery slope you've always been afraid of.

I'm wondering who should have to pay for the 9,000 people killed by guns every year, and how many people end up being caught up in those crimes? Wow, this could be the slippery slope you've always been afraid of.
How many people are killed by tobacco? Just so you know the answer is six million...........

Now flush your brain

images

Trump will see some time

The last I heard, we are only talking about a lawsuit that most of the plaintiffs have already withdrawn from.....

Oh, that's right.... You can't post that link I'm asking for, because you're lying, as usual!!!!
FBI is no longer investigating Hillary

Trump has defrauded thousands with his bogus "university"
He is looking at serious jail time

thats no fun,,,Trump should put her(more like leave her) in an elevator on the top floor of a 100 story building, along with Debbie Wasserman, James Carville, Micheal Moore and Sasquatch for 48 hours.

Trump will see some time

Can you supply a list of say only 100, if, as you lie by saying thousands were defrauded?...And of course the FBI is still investigating the Hildebeast as MORE e-Mails have been uncovered by State! Damn, the lies just run off your tongue like honey from a hive!

How many people are killed by tobacco? Just so you know the answer is six million...........

Now flush your brain

I'm sorry, what are you going on about?

Trump will see some time

Can you supply a list of say only 100, if, as you lie by saying thousands were defrauded?...And of course the FBI is still investigating the Hildebeast as MORE e-Mails have been uncovered by State! Damn, the lies just run off your tongue like honey from a hive!
Hillary has committed no crime. She had full permission to use a private server and the precedence of previous Republicans doing the same
Stumpy Fingers conspired to commit fraud. He defrauded thousands out of millions of dollars
President Clinton will not be soft on white collar crime. She will bring the full weight of the federal government down on Trumps criminal enterprise.

Trump speaks out of his ass. Most of what he says he wouldn't do (as he said in that off the record recording) or he wouldn't have the authority to do so. Since he's falling fast, and will end up losing to Cruz, it's a non issue.

Forum List

Back