As I reported. Trump says he would pursue criminal indictment against Hillary Clinton over emails

Trump will see prison first on his Trump University scam

He can share a cell with Bernie Maddoff

Neither he nor Hillary are going to prison

Trump will do serious time. Bernie Maddoff will soon have a bunk mate. I hear Trump makes a good bottom with his dainty hands
Then post the link showing where Trump is the subject of a criminal investigation, like Hillary is....

Don't have one????

Dumbass(moron).jpg

Will 150 FBI agents and at least 17 judges be investigating the Trumpster like are investigating Hitlary right now?

Trumps crimes are catching up with him

He actually stole money......Hillary just had a private server

Trump will see some time
Post where the FBI is investigating Trump, then...

The last I heard, we are only talking about a lawsuit that most of the plaintiffs have already withdrawn from.....

Oh, that's right.... You can't post that link I'm asking for, because you're lying, as usual!!!!
FBI is no longer investigating Hillary

Trump has defrauded thousands with his bogus "university"
He is looking at serious jail time

Can you supply a list of say only 100, if, as you lie by saying thousands were defrauded?...And of course the FBI is still investigating the Hildebeast as MORE e-Mails have been uncovered by State! Damn, the lies just run off your tongue like honey from a hive!
Hillary has committed no crime. She had full permission to use a private server and the precedence of previous Republicans doing the same
Stumpy Fingers conspired to commit fraud. He defrauded thousands out of millions of dollars
President Clinton will not be soft on white collar crime. She will bring the full weight of the federal government down on Trumps criminal enterprise.
If Hillary didn't commit a crime, maybe you need to go talk to the FBI (since they only do CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS )....

If you're to stupid to find their address and phone number, do you want me to look them up for you????

He has also threatened to sue Ted Cruz on the grounds that he is ineligible to become president.

And he said George W Bush destroyed the Middle East and the American Economy.

How do you feel about him calling out all the crooks on your side?

He said Bush lied us into Iraq. How would you feel if he pursued charges against your dear leaders as war criminals?

Trump will do serious time. Bernie Maddoff will soon have a bunk mate. I hear Trump makes a good bottom with his dainty hands

Dammmmm RW... You're getting all lathered up over this one- aren't you?

Carry on

-Geaux

Trump will see some time

The last I heard, we are only talking about a lawsuit that most of the plaintiffs have already withdrawn from.....

Oh, that's right.... You can't post that link I'm asking for, because you're lying, as usual!!!!

Can you supply a list of say only 100, if, as you lie by saying thousands were defrauded?...And of course the FBI is still investigating the Hildebeast as MORE e-Mails have been uncovered by State! Damn, the lies just run off your tongue like honey from a hive!
Hillary has committed no crime. She had full permission to use a private server and the precedence of previous Republicans doing the same
Stumpy Fingers conspired to commit fraud. He defrauded thousands out of millions of dollars
President Clinton will not be soft on white collar crime. She will bring the full weight of the federal government down on Trumps criminal enterprise.
If Hillary didn't commit a crime, maybe you need to go talk to the FBI (since they only do CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS )....

If you're to stupid to find their address and phone number, do you want me to look them up for you????
you fell for the BS your right wing media fed you....the FBI has said this is not a criminal investigation and the've officially said Hillary is not the target of their investigation....

you fell for the BS your right wing media fed you....the FBI has said this is not a criminal investigation and the've officially said Hillary is not the target of their investigation....

So 150 FBI agents are not investigating a crime

lalalalalalalalalalalallalalallalalalallallalalalalalallalallaal

Try again sillypoo

Will 150 FBI agents and at least 17 judges be investigating the Trumpster like are investigating Hitlary right now?

Trump will see some time

No law for which the Hildebeast is being investigated was in place during the Bush era! She's a liar, Benghazi caused by a video, e-mail her daughter and Egyptian PM about it!, she's corrupt... who gets $650,000 for a one hour speech? A criminal with the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, along with blow Job, and that little hooker, Chelsea, and a murderer...responsible for hundreds, perhaps thousands being killed in Libya! ...But don't worry, she'll only have top plead to one of those for 5-10 years, just long enough for her to really look like this when she gets out!

Hillary+clinton+is+old+hillary+clinton_812aab_5384683.jpg

That's a lawsuit, dumbass. The worst that would happen is that Trump would have to pay the plaintiffs some money.

Trump will see some time

At no time did Clinton have permission to transmit classified material through an unsecured channel. That's a crime.

Before Hillary is indicted she should have to compensate the Treasury for the 150 FBI agents she has tied up with her National Security crimes. Then comes the trial for the loss of life she caused in Benghazi by ignoring the pleas for adequate protection and the lives and security she has jeopardized. All of that because of her obsession for control and belief that she is above the law. Comparing what she has done to Trump University is so asinine it does not merit a response.

I'm wondering who should have to pay for the 9,000 people killed by guns every year, and how many people end up being caught up in those crimes? Wow, this could be the slippery slope you've always been afraid of.

I'm wondering if you still claim you're not partisan. Please tell me so; I need a good laugh.

Before Hillary is indicted she should have to compensate the Treasury for the 150 FBI agents she has tied up with her National Security crimes. Then comes the trial for the loss of life she caused in Benghazi by ignoring the pleas for adequate protection and the lives and security she has jeopardized. All of that because of her obsession for control and belief that she is above the law. Comparing what she has done to Trump University is so asinine it does not merit a response.

I'm wondering who should have to pay for the 9,000 people killed by guns every year, and how many people end up being caught up in those crimes? Wow, this could be the slippery slope you've always been afraid of.

I'm wondering if you still claim you're not partisan. Please tell me so; I need a good laugh.

Ah, so thinking that 9,000 people dying because of the gun laws is not being partisan?

It's not my fault you don't get it. (both things)

Ah, so thinking that 9,000 people dying because of the gun laws is not being partisan?

Again 6 million people die from the effects of tobacco in the USA every year.

Next fool smoking his cigarette.

Again 6 million people die from the effects of tobacco in the USA every year.

Next fool smoking his cigarette.

And what does this have to do with this topic? It might have something to do with it if you make a good enough reason, but so far you're just saying random stuff that has nothing to do with anything.

Then post the link showing where Trump is the subject of a criminal investigation, like Hillary is....

Don't have one????

View attachment 66577
Hillary is not up for criminal investigation. The FBI is no longer investigating her and is investigating on whether information had been breached

Once Presisdent Clinton takes over, her justice Department will turn the heat on Trump Enterprises and their bogus university scam. There is little chance that Stumpy Fingers will not do time

Trump will see some time

At no time did Clinton have permission to transmit classified material through an unsecured channel. That's a crime.
And she didn't

Unlike Hillary, Stumpy Fingers actually committed a crime to defraud thousands out of there money at a phony "university". Who ever heard of a university that doesn't give degrees?

Those stumpy little fingers will be very popular in prison

Trump will see some time

If Hillary's email contained no top secret emails then why not publish them?

So why is the guy that set up her email has gotten immunity?

Trump will see some time

If Hillary's email contained no top secret emails then why not publish them?

A violation after the fact. No emails marked "Top Secret" were ever mailed to her and any security violation would be on the sender not the receiver

So why is the guy that set up her email has gotten immunity?

Because he recognizes a witch hunt when he sees one

Forum List

Back