As I reported. Trump says he would pursue criminal indictment against Hillary Clinton over emails

Ah, so thinking that 9,000 people dying because of the gun laws is not being partisan?

It's not my fault you don't get it. (both things)

Sounds like liberal propaganda; take away guns from innocents; save lives! :lmao: Yea, you're partisan as fuck.

Yeah, liberal propaganda, that's why in other western countries with less guns, they are also safer.

Then you'll bring in Switzerland, and then I'll explain that these guns are kept mostly at home, and also Switzerland doesn't have the ghettos the US has managed to make for itself.

They're safer because they don't have the proliferation of 'gangsta' culture.

Probably, and this culture doesn't exist because they deal with problems before they exist, and not ignore them once they happen, such is the "American way"

I'm not against exploring fixes to urban problems. But that's not an argument for ignoring that the problems exist. Taking away my gun rights is not an option.

I didn't say it was a reason to ignore existing problems, what I'm saying is you have to look long term in order to fix many problems, and this doesn't happen in the US very much.

Also, gun issues would probably be less of an issue if many of these problems society has, were sorted out.

I'm wondering who should have to pay for the 9,000 people killed by guns every year, and how many people end up being caught up in those crimes? Wow, this could be the slippery slope you've always been afraid of.

I'm wondering if you still claim you're not partisan. Please tell me so; I need a good laugh.

Ah, so thinking that 9,000 people dying because of the gun laws is not being partisan?

Sounds like liberal propaganda; take away guns from innocents; save lives! :lmao: Yea, you're partisan as fuck.

Yeah, liberal propaganda, that's why in other western countries with less guns, they are also safer.

Then you'll bring in Switzerland, and then I'll explain that these guns are kept mostly at home, and also Switzerland doesn't have the ghettos the US has managed to make for itself.

Ahem, Democrats built the ghettos in Democrat controlled states in Democrat controlled cities. Ouch!

Did I say Democrats were solving the problems? No I did not. This isn't a Republican or Democrat problem, this is an American problem.

I'm wondering if you still claim you're not partisan. Please tell me so; I need a good laugh.

Ahem, Democrats built the ghettos in Democrat controlled states in Democrat controlled cities. Ouch!

Did I say Democrats were solving the problems? No I did not. This isn't a Republican or Democrat problem, this is an American problem.

Murderous thug criminals don't obey gun laws, fact. Please tell us why heaping more gun control laws on already law abiding citizens makes any sense because it doesn't. Now if you want to ban guns outright and confiscate all guns grow a pair and admit it. Then grow another pair and amend the Constitution.

Murderous thug criminals don't obey gun laws, fact. Please tell us why heaping more gun control laws on already law abiding citizens makes any sense because it doesn't. Now if you want to ban guns outright and confiscate all guns grow a pair and admit it. Then grow another pair and amend the Constitution.

Murderous thug criminals. How many of them have you polled to see if they don't obey any of the gun laws? Some murderous thug criminals might not have been caught yet, which means they can legally buy guns.

Also, I didn't say ANYTHING about heaping more gun control laws on people.

Trump will see prison first on his Trump University scam

He can share a cell with Bernie Maddoff.

You’re comparing a minor civil suit like the one against Trump over some disgruntled students of Trump University to Hillary's reckless action of placing highly classified info on an unsecured home server?!

You either just don’t understand what Hillary did or you’re such a wingnut bot that you don’t care. Among other things, she put special access information on a private unsecured server. In so doing, she recklessly and needlessly put people’s lives at risk. If a mother pushed her baby’s carriage down the hill with her baby in it and the baby miraculously emerged unharmed, the mother would still be rightfully prosecuted for reckless endangerment. Yet, we don’t even know how much damage Hillary did by housing highly classified information on a private unsecured server. For all we know, she did enormous damage. But the point is that she put lives in danger in the first place.

Malarkey Mike.... it's you that doesn't understand and are passing along LIES, speculation and innuendos, not an ounce of truth!!!

And on Trump allegedly defrauding customers of 40 Million dollars, that ain't chump change.

Trump will see prison first on his Trump University scam

He can share a cell with Bernie Maddoff.

You’re comparing a minor civil suit like the one against Trump over some disgruntled students of Trump University to Hillary's reckless action of placing highly classified info on an unsecured home server?!

You either just don’t understand what Hillary did or you’re such a wingnut bot that you don’t care. Among other things, she put special access information on a private unsecured server. In so doing, she recklessly and needlessly put people’s lives at risk. If a mother pushed her baby’s carriage down the hill with her baby in it and the baby miraculously emerged unharmed, the mother would still be rightfully prosecuted for reckless endangerment. Yet, we don’t even know how much damage Hillary did by housing highly classified information on a private unsecured server. For all we know, she did enormous damage. But the point is that she put lives in danger in the first place.

You are confusing a minor security violation where no classified information was leaked to a scam where Trump used his name recognition to bilk millions in a get rich quick scheme

Trump will see prison before Hillary does

Again 6 million people die from the effects of tobacco in the USA every year.

Next fool smoking his cigarette.

And what does this have to do with this topic? It might have something to do with it if you make a good enough reason, but so far you're just saying random stuff that has nothing to do with anything.

It was said that 9000 people die from guns, and I said 6,000,000 people die from tobacco. Furthermore you are a smoker in denial, because the stat is not made up. So go puff away fool

I understand what you said. I'm not fucking stupid.

But I could say that Leicester City have lost only 4 league matches this season. So what? It has FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Go back to the topic.

Go vote for the Queen who chopped the head off of Princess Diana in public you nerd. What's the problem, you have no politics in the UK that you can comment on without getting killed.

I would love to see an English football team play an American football team just once. But there is a limit to how many helicopters can land on the field to take the soccer players to intensive care.

As I said, go back to the topic.

The topic is freedom, something you evidentially have never experienced
Go vote for the Queen who chopped the head off of Princess Diana in public you nerd. What's the problem, you have no politics in the UK that you can comment on without getting killed.

Malarkey Mike.... it's you that doesn't understand and are passing along LIES, speculation and innuendos, not an ounce of truth!!!

And on Trump allegedly defrauding customers of 40 Million dollars, that ain't chump change.
But you have evidence of what the truth really is............ then you take your lithium

Forum List

Back