As I reported. Trump says he would pursue criminal indictment against Hillary Clinton over emails

You have no idea what perjury is do you?
Let's venture a guess, shall we???

Maybe it has something to do with this....

Reports: Hillary did NOT turn over all work-related emails

Total bullshit

Whatever she turned over was not going to satisfy the right....That's the way witch hunts are
How about this scenario...

What if she had just turned over all of those work-related emails, after signing a statement (under penalty of perjury) that she had done so...

Instead, she deleted them.

But they are STILL continuing to turn up, aren't they????

She worked within the scope of the law in deleting personal emails

Of course win a real witch hunt, any personal correspondence deleted must have been the Benghazi invasion plans

Even NBC admits that some of those "personal" emails were WORK RELATED.

More Work-Related Emails Found From Clinton's Private Account

And damn, she lied about it when she signed that affidavit under penalty of perjury when she left the State Department, didn't she???

Do YOU know what perjury is, Dumbass???

(Hint: It's a FELONY, and can carry a penalty of five years in a Federal prison )
AGAIN, those emails were NOT FROM her Clintonemail.com account, because that account was not even set up yet.

no she did not send marked classified emails, nor did she lie about it under oath....

WHERE do you get this crapola from????

Emails don't have to be marked to be classified.

She perjured herself by saying there was never any classified material in her email server. The FBI has identified 1,800 classified emails, so far.

She also obstructed justice and destroyed evidence when she deleted thousands of emails...another felony.

obiwan, Clinton's sworn testimony, saying she turned over all of her govt emails sent or received on Clintonemail.com was 100% accurate.

The right wing, LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH media rags are for those who can be easily fooled due to mere laziness....and blind trust in them to actually tell you the truth....
trust me, you can not ever believe a single word these rags tell you.... you have to research what they say...

Your article States that a train of emails with Petraeus and Clinton that began right BEFORE Clinton took the position of Secretary of State,

were emails sent to her Senator Clinton email address and not Clintonemail.com, which is what her affidavit was for, and what she swore about giving all her emails from...

The first 3 months Clinton was SOS, she used her SenatorClinton.gov email address before she got her Clintonemail.com set up.
Hillary signed an affidavit with the State Department under penalty of perjury stating that she had turned over ALL work-related emails...

That statement DID NOT limit the emails to any one account...

Thank you for your concession that Hillary committed a FELONY....
READ the AFFIDAVIT that you gave a link to Obiwan....READ what she swore to giving.........

ALL OF HER WORK RELATED EMAILS ON Clintonemail.gov

The emails from Petraeus were sent by her Senator Clinton .gov account.

NOT, from her Clinton email account, but her senator acct that she used the first 3 months in office as SOS.

She perjured herself by saying there was never any classified material in her email server. The FBI has identified 1,800 classified emails, so far.

She also obstructed justice and destroyed evidence when she deleted thousands of emails...another felony.

Total bullshit

Whatever she turned over was not going to satisfy the right....That's the way witch hunts are

What if she had just turned over all of those work-related emails, after signing a statement (under penalty of perjury) that she had done so...

Of course win a real witch hunt, any personal correspondence deleted must have been the Benghazi invasion plans

You saw every email she deleted?

And she didn't

Yes, she did. She also lied about it, under oath.
no she did not send marked classified emails, nor did she lie about it under oath....

Most on the right have no idea what the truth is.

"This will be the most transparent administration in history"

Yes, she did. She also lied about it, under oath.

Which administration was more transparent?

Which administration was more transparent?

How many bills were posted online for public viewing, as Obama promised?

Total bullshit

And damn, she lied about it when she signed that affidavit under penalty of perjury when she left the State Department, didn't she???

(Hint: It's a FELONY, and can carry a penalty of five years in a Federal prison )

Good God...Republicans and what they call perjury

I hear they even impeach over blowjobs

lying under oath, its really not very complicated, but I must remember that I am dealing with mentally defective liberals.

Total bullshit

AGAIN, those emails were NOT FROM her Clintonemail.com account, because that account was not even set up yet.

All of Clintons e-mails are from her private account, because she had no other account. R U really as stupid as U seem?

Yup

Before Hillary is indicted she should have to compensate the Treasury for the 150 FBI agents she has tied up with her National Security crimes. Then comes the trial for the loss of life she caused in Benghazi by ignoring the pleas for adequate protection and the lives and security she has jeopardized. All of that because of her obsession for control and belief that she is above the law. Comparing what she has done to Trump University is so asinine it does not merit a response.

I'm wondering who should have to pay for the 9,000 people killed by guns every year, and how many people end up being caught up in those crimes? Wow, this could be the slippery slope you've always been afraid of.

I'm wondering if you still claim you're not partisan. Please tell me so; I need a good laugh.

Ah, so thinking that 9,000 people dying because of the gun laws is not being partisan?

It's not my fault you don't get it. (both things)
Again 6 million people die from the effects of tobacco in the USA every year.

Next fool smoking his cigarette.

And what does this have to do with this topic? It might have something to do with it if you make a good enough reason, but so far you're just saying random stuff that has nothing to do with anything.

It was said that 9000 people die from guns, and I said 6,000,000 people die from tobacco. Furthermore you are a smoker in denial, because the stat is not made up. So go puff away fool

Total bullshit

All of Clintons e-mails are from her private account, because she had no other account. R U really as stupid as U seem?

Yup
For the first 3 months or so, in her new position as SOS, she used her Senator Clinton email, until she could get her Clinton email.com server up and running.

You will see that the Clintonemail.com emails released to us, began late March....

Before the set up in March, she used her Senator Clinton email account as her email is what was reported, and those emails were not turned in to the State dept, and the State dept said that they could not recover those first 2 - 3 months or so, of emails....under SenatorClinton..... then the State dept went on a hunt for them and recovered some of them thru who she sent them to like this Patraeus exchange and a hand full of others, but ultimately the State Dept said many of those sent during that 2 - 3 month period were gone....but they did have all of her Clinton email.com emails.

This was a year or so ago.

Last edited:
I'm wondering who should have to pay for the 9,000 people killed by guns every year, and how many people end up being caught up in those crimes? Wow, this could be the slippery slope you've always been afraid of.

I'm wondering if you still claim you're not partisan. Please tell me so; I need a good laugh.

Ah, so thinking that 9,000 people dying because of the gun laws is not being partisan?

And what does this have to do with this topic? It might have something to do with it if you make a good enough reason, but so far you're just saying random stuff that has nothing to do with anything.

It was said that 9000 people die from guns, and I said 6,000,000 people die from tobacco. Furthermore you are a smoker in denial, because the stat is not made up. So go puff away fool

I understand what you said. I'm not fucking stupid.

But I could say that Leicester City have lost only 4 league matches this season. So what? It has FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Go back to the topic.

But I could say that Leicester City have lost only 4 league matches this season. So what? It has FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Go back to the topic.

Go vote for the Queen who chopped the head off of Princess Diana in public you nerd. What's the problem, you have no politics in the UK that you can comment on without getting killed.

I would love to see an English football team play an American football team just once. But there is a limit to how many helicopters can land on the field to take the soccer players to intensive care.

Before Hillary is indicted she should have to compensate the Treasury for the 150 FBI agents she has tied up with her National Security crimes. Then comes the trial for the loss of life she caused in Benghazi by ignoring the pleas for adequate protection and the lives and security she has jeopardized. All of that because of her obsession for control and belief that she is above the law. Comparing what she has done to Trump University is so asinine it does not merit a response.

Sounds like liberal propaganda; take away guns from innocents; save lives! :lmao: Yea, you're partisan as fuck.

Sounds like liberal propaganda; take away guns from innocents; save lives! :lmao: Yea, you're partisan as fuck.

Yeah, liberal propaganda, that's why in other western countries with less guns, they are also safer.

Then you'll bring in Switzerland, and then I'll explain that these guns are kept mostly at home, and also Switzerland doesn't have the ghettos the US has managed to make for itself.

Go back to the topic.

Go vote for the Queen who chopped the head off of Princess Diana in public you nerd. What's the problem, you have no politics in the UK that you can comment on without getting killed.

I would love to see an English football team play an American football team just once. But there is a limit to how many helicopters can land on the field to take the soccer players to intensive care.

As I said, go back to the topic.

Yeah, liberal propaganda, that's why in other western countries with less guns, they are also safer.

Then you'll bring in Switzerland, and then I'll explain that these guns are kept mostly at home, and also Switzerland doesn't have the ghettos the US has managed to make for itself.

They're safer because they don't have the proliferation of 'gangsta' culture.

Probably, and this culture doesn't exist because they deal with problems before they exist, and not ignore them once they happen, such is the "American way"

Probably, and this culture doesn't exist because they deal with problems before they exist, and not ignore them once they happen, such is the "American way"

I'm not against exploring fixes to urban problems. But that's not an argument for ignoring that the problems exist. Taking away my gun rights is not an option.

Ahem, Democrats built the ghettos in Democrat controlled states in Democrat controlled cities. Ouch!

Forum List

Back