As Illegals Keep Coming,Where Are They Living?8,10? In A One/Two Bedroom Apartment?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

For those of you who live in a state with a steady influx of illegals coming in from South America or Cuba, maybe you can fill us in on "How And Where" there are living. Here in Florida, I have already heard stories where Hatians were living in very sub-par conditions (2/3/4-plexes) in Miami, often 5 to 12 per unit.
How are they living in Los Angeles? or Texas? They come here for a better life, and often wind up moving in with friends/relatives already in crowded/near crowded conditions.
I just can't fathom sleeping on a floor with 7 other people sharing one bathroom, a broken kitchen and very little food to share. And this is a better life? The first step to the American Dream? with a Liberal/Tyranny run government?
:doubt:

• Banned
anyone here from or near Los Angeles/Arizona? are they breaking into abandoned homes? the ones already occupied by roaches and scorpions? no electricity or plumbing? and that's a better life?

• Banned
do any of these Mexicans know that we owe 17 trillion dollars? our debt is already a time bomb (but they wont hear it from the lying democrats who wont tell them we are becoming Greece)

do any of these Mexicans know that we owe 17 trillion dollars? our debt is already a time bomb (but they wont hear it from the lying democrats who wont tell them we are becoming Greece)

Likely they will realize that America has become like the country they are trying to flee.

-Geaux

do not believe everything you are reading in the media.
immigrants differ as well - some might live in crowded conditions, some do not.

Last edited:
and remember in 2009, maybe 2010 when a network did a story of how Americans were living in tents because they lost their jobs and were thrown out of their homes? all because of Democratic Housing policies?

The ignorance is just mind boggling.

Most illegals are not Mexican and not brown skinned.

Most illegals came here legally.

Most illegals were hired from their native countries because the can do what our own people are not trained to do.

We have FOUR open borders.

Idiots who can't think beyond hating people with brown or black skin are the same idiots who want to make sure that drug runners and known terrorists can buy any gun they want.

I used to give food and water to as many as 30 in a week. When I left that area, it was now to fewer than 30 in a growing season and they were all going to the fields at Eloy, Arizona to take the same job they had been doing for years and years. They would work and then go home. Then they woule come back the next year and do it all again.

There are almost no illegals from any country coming across our southern border now. President Obama has seen to that with his strict enforcement, huge deportations and increased Border Patrol. Not to mention that there are no jobs for them here and they know it.

THINK.

Here's what I've learned from dealing with contractors, restaurant mangers and the illegals themselves in the DFW area: The illegals are mainly Mexicans. A few families will occupy a trailer or a three bedroom apartment. That's only after the head of the house has spent several months or years getting established and laying in some cash. Until then, 12 or so guys will share a two/three bedroom apartment. They pack the place with bunk beds; including the living room. I've never heard of anyone squatting but the houses in this area don't stay vacant for more than a week or two at the most. I'm sure our cops would be all over that if it were to occur.

Many of these men don't choose to bring their families up. They live in these bunking arrangements and send money home. Every pay day, you see them lining up to wire money home. The women that come up will work two full time restaurant jobs.

It's impossible for an Anglo teenager to get a summer job anymore. All the entry level minimum wage jobs here belong to Mexicans. We now have a whole generation of teenagers growing up not having the experience of an after school or summer job. That was a huge part of my education growing up.You can't get hired to manage a fast food restaurant unless you speak Spanish.

The Mexicans work very hard. They are an employers dream.

Last edited:
anyone here from or near Los Angeles/Arizona? are they breaking into abandoned homes? the ones already occupied by roaches and scorpions? no electricity or plumbing? and that's a better life?

I'm from the LA basin.

Illegals live in everything from apartments to trailers. I don't hear of much squatting. But it might happen. Mostly the issue is clown houses - 10 families in a single family home. We have a clown house over one street. Nice house, really. But there must be 30 people in it, and they blare that Mexican Polka shit all day and night. I'm going to stick that fucking accordion up someone's ass one of these days....

Most illegals were hired from their native countries because the can do what our own people are not trained to do.

Idiots who can't think beyond hating people with brown or black skin are the same idiots who want to make sure that drug runners and known terrorists can buy any gun they want.

I used to give food and water to as many as 30 in a week. When I left that area, it was now to fewer than 30 in a growing season and they were all going to the fields at Eloy, Arizona to take the same job they had been doing for years and years. They would work and then go home. Then they woule come back the next year and do it all again.

There are almost no illegals from any country coming across our southern border now. President Obama has seen to that with his strict enforcement, huge deportations and increased Border Patrol. Not to mention that there are no jobs for them here and they know it.

THINK.

Lying again, huh Comrade?

Here in the DFW area, the illegals are mainly Mexicans.

Illegals live in everything from apartments to trailers. I don't hear of much squatting. But it might happen. Mostly the issue is clown houses - 10 families in a single family home. We have a clown house over one street.

Anyone who says they know who illegals are and where they live is kidding themselves. They are probably making their judgment based on skin color or accent.

Remember when the non-thinkers would say, 'Why don't we just round them up and send them home?"

If we knew who was an illegal, we could do exactly that. Fact is, many families are moving in together to save money and none of you know if they are citizens or not.

Please stop pretending you know who is an illegal unless you turn them in.

THINK.

Lying again, huh Comrade?

Prove I'm wrong.

You know I'm not lying and you know I'm not a Communist.

So, just try being honest for a change and PROVE I'm wrong.

Anyone who says they know who illegals are and where they live is kidding themselves. They are probably making their judgment based on skin color or accent.

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

Everyone knows who the illegals are.

Remember when the non-thinkers would say, 'Why don't we just round them up and send them home?"

If we knew who was an illegal, we could do exactly that. Fact is, many families are moving in together to save money and none of you know if they are citizens or not.

Democrats depend on illegals as a voting base. And the "Gang of Apes" just gave you 8 million more voters.

Here in the DFW area, the illegals are mainly Mexicans.

Illegals live in everything from apartments to trailers. I don't hear of much squatting. But it might happen. Mostly the issue is clown houses - 10 families in a single family home. We have a clown house over one street.

Every contracting crew that has worked on my house for the last 14 years has been a crew of illegals supervised by a legal Mexican immigrant. I've talked to our police department about this issue. Our city policy is to leave them alone until they commit a felony. The city and state law enforcement has tried and failed in the past to get ICE to process the thousands of illegals who come into contact with LE every week. There is a large ICE processing facility but it is overloaded. Therefore, communities have to come to an arrangement. Our cops know exactly where these illegals live. If they just get pulled over for speeding or minor infraction and found to be without ID or the ability to speak English, they get a ticket and are let go.

I live here. I have no reason to make this up. You are extremely rude to call me a liar when you don't live in my neighborhood and see this going on every day. If you think I'm a liar, please feel free to call the Grapevine, Texas police department and ask them their policy on policing illegals. I'm not pretending to know they are here illegally if they tell me themselves or if their crew supervisor tells me.

Our police department even has a community outreach center in one of the two enclaves where the illegals live. They are wary about calling the police to report crime due to their illegal status. Therefore, our police reach out to them and encourage them to report crime. This prevents these two enclaves from becoming pockets of crime like they are in many large cities.

Last edited:
Most illegals do not live in poverty. Only about 1 in 4 do.

The rate of living in povery among illegals is higher than the national average, but that's common sense. They earn less money than citizens. A lot of them do shit jobs Americans won't do.

Nationally, illegal immigrants and their U.S.-born children account for 9.9 percent of all persons in poverty, compared to their 4.9 percent share of nation’s total population. Illegal aliens clearly have low incomes, and the low-income population in the United States is clearly larger because of immigration. Nonetheless, illegal immigration accounts for only a modest share of the total population in poverty. Moreover, it should also be clear that most illegal immigrants do not live in poverty.

Immigrants in the United States: A Profile of America's Foreign-Born Population | Center for Immigration Studies

Prove I'm wrong.

You know I'm not lying and you know I'm not a Communist.

So, just try being honest for a change and PROVE I'm wrong.

Prove I'm not a pink unicorn...

You start with a false assumption;

{"Nearly half of the 12 million-plus illegal aliens in America arrived legally with temporary, non-immigrant visas. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) estimates that a 'substantial' percentage of America’s illegal population is made up of visa overstays — their estimates range from 27 to 57 percent. . ."}

Illegal Immigration | Center for Immigration Studies

First of all, we have 20 to 25 million illegals, rather than 12. And even if half are visa overstays, the majority STILL is Hispanic, since all border jumps and about half of visa overstays are by Hispanics - this STILL leaves more than three quarters of illegals as Hispanic.

So you take a factiod, misinterpret it, then demand others prove you wrong.

You're a great Communist, Comrade.

Forum List

Back