As Iraq is burning Obama jetted off to Palm springs to golf and fundraise

Obama wants ISIS to slaughter innocent Iraqis. He's team Sunni after all. He'll have a blast knowing that his team who released Baghdadi is slaughtering away while he is golfing.

shut up you troll. seriously thats why he is sending ships to the ME....

Fuck off

If only the democrats had fully funded Vietnamization, this catastrophe could have been avoided. I can see the helicopters taking off from the embassy roof with people BEGGING to be let on, and so many evacuating helicopeters landing on our aircraft carriers that they must literally be pushed overboard.

All of our sacrifice to root out Saddam's nuclear and biological programs .... paid to waste.

Because fundraising is way more important to Obama then National Security is...As Iraq Falls To ISIS, Obama Jets To Palm Springs To Fundraise And Golf? | Weasel Zippers
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama land at Palm Springs International Airport just after 6 p.m. Friday, straight from a visit to the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation in North Dakota.

At 8:25 a.m. Saturday, they’ll jump over to Laguna Beach for a Democratic National Committee fundraiser, followed by the commencement address to UC Irvine’s Class of 2014 at Angel Stadium.

So? You want more Americans sent to Iraq? I don't think so. It was stupid in the first place.

Because fundraising is way more important to Obama then National Security is...As Iraq Falls To ISIS, Obama Jets To Palm Springs To Fundraise And Golf? | Weasel Zippers
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama land at Palm Springs International Airport just after 6 p.m. Friday, straight from a visit to the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation in North Dakota.

At 8:25 a.m. Saturday, they’ll jump over to Laguna Beach for a Democratic National Committee fundraiser, followed by the commencement address to UC Irvine’s Class of 2014 at Angel Stadium.

Obama heard that Lovebear was going to Iraq to straighten things out.

There is nothing on Gods green earth more important to Lovebear that getting Iraq straightened out.

How many years you planning on spending in Iraq Lovebear?

You are going to Iraq? Right?

They should start an American Volunteer Brigade and then they can all go to Iraq and help out....like the Flying Tigers in China...the Abraham Lincoln Brigade in Spain. Go for it, Lovebear.

And how are we going to pay for this latest Iraq fiasco?

Raise taxes?

You people would shit a brick if Obama suggested that.

Hey, have you volunteered yet to go fight. Or is it just your mouth shooting off again?

Its even worse than it appears While Obama was golfing when he was supposed to be
fundraising , he was sucked down the 18th hole by the aliens from Space Jam, and
they took his powers away.

Having said that, i feel Obama has a cold heart towards the american people

Who knew that the solution to the Iraq crisis was so simple?

Stop playing golf

Worked for Bush!

Wait, no it didn't.

In my five (count 'em, 5) years here at USMB you are only the second person for whom I will choose to put on Ignore. Not only do I think your opinions are convoluted nonsense, but the images you put forth of man-on-man affection are a thing of which that I do not wish to bear witness.

While I respect your right to display such, it gives me great repulse.

Where should he be?

lol, that shut him up.

Well obviously President Obama will choose fundraising as his top priority. If he is unwilling to postpone a fundraiser in Las Vegas after hearing about what took place in Benghazi, what makes you think this would at all be surprising? After the the largest oil spill to hit the United States crippled those areas which depend their livelihood on seasonal revenue, there was an opportunity for the Presidential family to spend their vacation trying to revitialize and advertise those places hit the hardest. Instead they chose the comfort of Martha's Vineyard, and the lifestyle to which they would much rather enjoy. You can clearly see the common thread through all this and who's priority ranks at the top of the list.

He's the most qualified fundraiser and golf player we've ever had in the Oval Office. Unfortunately he sucks at being president.

Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to either Senator McCain or Governor Romney.

332-206.

That's not saying much for the consolation prize, especially of those families seeking a stronger economy to regain the income and standard of living they lost.

Forum List

Back