As long as Jews control the media, we will never end immigration

Then why do India business men have to bribe American politicians to allow in only India Business Visas who have pretty much accomplished nothing since 1998?
Why can't Indians produce a successful corporation of their own as opposed to piggy banking on the do nothing IBM, Orable and MS?
If left to a track record of producing successful, actual working products as opposed to hourly wage, there would be no Indians being used as BVs.

If Israel is so great then why do American tax payers have to support Israel? Israel is the largest recipient of US welfare which American taxpayers like myself have to pay. It is the Jewish elites that have bribed American politicians to hand out freebies to Israel. It is very typical of you people to makeup accusations about others to divert attentions from your own mischief.

India does have multi-billion successful private and public corporations. Let me name a few for you:

TATA: manufactures Jaguar, Land Rover, helicopter parts, industrial steel, etc.

Mahindra: manufactures tractors in US, India and Australia. It also makes all terrain vehicles.

Reliance: explores oil and natural gas, processes oil and manufactures industrial chemicals.

Antrix: launches commercial satellites.

HAL: builds air crafts and helicopters
You have just named every Indian firm that bribes Congress.
Thanks!

As I said earlier, it is typical of you people to defame others to divert attention from your own mischief. Anybody in the US with a fully functioning brain knows that it is your people who bribe American politicians to do Israel's bidding at the cost of American lives and resources.
Please list all the other nations I have defamed.
I'll wait.
I have worked with the best from around the world and in the late 90s everyone from every country was sent packing back home and the Indians came in and accomplished nothing but cost & IQ cutting.

You drive around New York and install cameras in the bathrooms of NYC malls because that is all you can do. Do not blame Indians for your failure. Go to school and get a degree then you can talk about competing with Indians. Jealousy is only going to turn you into a Jewish b****.
And let's not forget that over 90% of the money the US gives Israel comes back to the US to purchase R&D and equipment.
What does India give the US? Lower cost labor so companies can make believe their Stock is worth more.

Actually, I love MS's latest innovation...
The Surface...otherwise known as a laptop.
And the Indians invested the laptop for MS how many years after the laptop was actually invented?
The Best and The Brightest!

Israel is the worst shit-hole. You and your ilks are nothing but parasites.
Tell that to Wall Street, not to mention India which has hired Israel to write the software for India's new submarines.
It's pretty pathetic how even India knows how incompetent their own "programmers" are.

Your claims are laughable. You need to get out of the Jewish ghetto more often.
I spent 16 years on Wall Street and followed Bill Gates nefarious career.
Plus I can't remember one Indian I ever worked with who knew what the hell he was doing.
Just the old, "Yes, yes" over and over again.

And I do know the difference between "Yes, yes." and "Yes, yes, yes."

At least Indians do not freeload like you people. I know why you people are so worked up about Bill Gates because he won't let one of the characterless scums from your ilk take over his company. Let me tell you something. Bill Gate's turd is more valuable than your entire worthless tribe.
Indians are the ultimate free loaders.
Your nation hands out worthless Master's Degrees and then passes unworthy individuals by the millions to the US so that they can send every discretionary penny back to India.
You can ad hominem all you want but it doesn't change the fact that MS has zero innovations since 1998; along with Oracle and IBM.
And anybody wonders why Apple is kicking MS's butt?

Let me spell it out for you, Jewish Princess: The existence of your entire ilk is nothing but punishment to humanity.

Indians send their hard earned money back home. You people send American tax payer's money to Israel. This is why your ilk is called parasites.

Once again, you are a handyman who drives around NYC and installs camera. There is nothing wrong with it as long as it is an honest day's work. However, you are not even remotely qualified to pass judgment on accreditation of master's degree.

Finally, Einstein was a smart Jew. However, you are a dumb Jew. Get it through your skull.

Tell that to Wall Street, not to mention India which has hired Israel to write the software for India's new submarines.
It's pretty pathetic how even India knows how incompetent their own "programmers" are.

Plus I can't remember one Indian I ever worked with who knew what the hell he was doing.

At least Indians do not freeload like you people. I know why you people are so worked up about Bill Gates because he won't let one of the characterless scums from your ilk take over his company. Let me tell you something. Bill Gate's turd is more valuable than your entire worthless tribe.
Your nation hands out worthless Master's Degrees and then passes unworthy individuals by the millions to the US so that they can send every discretionary penny back to India.
You can ad hominem all you want but it doesn't change the fact that MS has zero innovations since 1998; along with Oracle and IBM.

Let me spell it out for you, Jewish Princess: The existence of your entire ilk is nothing but punishment to humanity.

Indians send their hard earned money back home. You people send American tax payer's money to Israel. This is why your ilk is called parasites.

Once again, you are a handyman who drives around NYC and installs camera. There is nothing wrong with it as long as it is an honest day's work. However, you are not even remotely qualified to pass judgment on accreditation of master's degree.

Finally, Einstein was a smart Jew. However, you are a dumb Jew. Get it through your skull.
Ad hominem.
What else can I expect from a representative of a parasitic nation.

Ad hominem.

You are a product of Jewish ghetto. Do you expect me to debate with you on Microsoft products vs Apple products? You are not even aware of range of products and services Microsoft offers. It is not just Microsoft, there are quite a few high-tech companies that have Indian CEOs. Let me just give you one other name, Google. You can b**** as much as you want but nobody is going hire you as a CEO because you lack basic education. Yes, it is true, there are smart Jews out there but you are not one of them. Sooner you learn that better off you will be.

Ad hominem.

You are a product of Jewish ghetto. Do you expect me to debate with you on Microsoft products vs Apple products? You are not even aware of range of products and services Microsoft offers. It is not just Microsoft, there are quite a few high-tech companies that have Indian CEOs. Let me just give you one other name, Google. You can b**** as much as you want but nobody is going hire you as a CEO because you lack basic education. Yes, it is true, there are smart Jews out there but you are not one of them. Sooner you learn that better off you will be.

Products and Services that haven't evolved over 40 years.
I am fully hands on aware of MS products & services.
They suck compared to where they should be.
No innovation since 1998.
VB.NET & C#.NET are a convoluted disaster.
SQL Server has not evolved.
The MS Office is pure useless bloat since 2007.

Google has a nice search engine but every other project has failed.
Glasses failed.
Driverless cars failing.
On-Line office failed.

Apple will succeed because they hire the best.

Ad hominem.

Glasses failed.
Driverless cars failing.
On-Line office failed.

That post of yours is sufficient enough to tell me why you are just a handyman and not a software engineer. As I said earlier, stop blaming Indians for your own shortcomings. Go get some education. Your life will be much better.

Wow ... that didn't take long.
40 years of zero accomplishments.
1 hour for an ad hominem.

Your biggest accomplishment: freeloading off American tax payers :)
Be specific.
I'll wait.

Israel is the largest recipient of freebies from the US. That is your biggest accomplishment.

Ad hominem.

Glasses failed.
Driverless cars failing.
On-Line office failed.

That post of yours is sufficient enough to tell me why you are just a handyman and not a software engineer. As I said earlier, stop blaming Indians for your own shortcomings. Go get some education. Your life will be much better.
Ad hominem.
I don't blame Indians for being useless, I blame greedy CEOs, Directors and Stock Holders for wanting super cheap labor.

However, please do explain why Indians always diss non-Indians by saying, "Yes, yes." rather than "Yes, yes, yes."

Be specific.
I'll wait.

Israel is the largest recipient of freebies from the US. That is your biggest accomplishment.
Are you selectively illiterate?
You know full well over 98% of that money comes back to the US.

Not that it is going to sooth you but for the record: by his ilk, I did not mean Jews. By his ilk, I meant asshole Jews like him. There is a difference.

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

If you are like him then yes, it includes you. It is your call not mine if you want to be a decent Jew or a Jew like him.

I find it interesting that you did not intervene and stop him when he was abusing Indians and Africans. Why is that?

Not that it is going to sooth you but for the record: by his ilk, I did not mean Jews. By his ilk, I meant asshole Jews like him. There is a difference.

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

If you are like him then yes, it includes you. It is your call not mine if you want to be a decent Jew or a Jew like him.

I find it interesting that you did not intervene and stop him when he was abusing Indians and Africans. Why is that?
Because he was in IT and had to change careers.
Cheap wins out over skill.

Be specific.
I'll wait.

Are you selectively illiterate?
You know full well over 98% of that money comes back to the US.

I am fully aware that 98% of it does not come back to the US. Israel gets free weapons and money that then they flaunt. Not only that, Israel supporters like yourself belittle nations that are not willing to freeload off American tax payers.

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

Because he was in IT and had to change careers.
Cheap wins out over skill.

Let us hear it, how much do you make?

I worked as a company director in India for five years ... for a US Telecom company outsourcing technical work. It's a shitehole. Every day I was driven from an over-priced apartment complex to a modern office through 15Kms of open sewer they called Bangalore. Buildings falling apart, trucks, cars, rickshas, and motorcycles all belching smoke, streets strewn with human and animal waste and litter as far as the eye could see.

When I get to work I'd spend half my day sorting out staff complaints, immature interpersonal disputes, and projects that never meet deadlines. At least once a week I'd send everyone home because of a power failure in the entire office park.

The offered to extend me and I said, 'I'd rather have rectal cancer'. I chose instead to retire from the profession.

Forum List

Back