As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

they have the kid.

you know hes a nutter.

this is why improved mental health care is in everyones best interest

Here you go jumping to conclusions like you did when Gabby Gifford got shot. That guy was not a REP but you kept saying it was even when GABBY and her HUSBAND both said he was just a mentally ill man.. You need to stop saying things until you have the FACTS. It will bite you in the ass in the end.

Don't worry, one of you fellow teabaggers tried to spin this tragedy into a bashing democrats/liberals issue at the beginning of the thread.

One of you libs started in on gun ownership in post #2.

They may have been provoked.
And, I negged the bitch for it.

They were bringing up the gun issue, not blaming any side or making the shooting politically motivated you idiots. You right wing fucks did like the scum you are,..

White male driving a truck with TN plates.

In the liberal mind - Red-neck clinging to his gun and his religion

May turn out to be an Iranian terrorist but it will take weeks to find out for sure. Doesn't matter. The slimy fucks in the MSM will push that he is a Tea Party member. Tim McVeigh was an anti-social anarchist that hated this country, still the left believes he was a conservative.

ABC has just said a Tea Party member names James Holmes has a web-site. Don't know if it's true or not.

My how convenient.

I wish they would do their jobs and find out who Obama was raised by and what he's up to.

Like I said the Democrats planned on using this movie for political purposes. I just didn't think they'd stoop this low.

You heard of the Manchurian candidate? Well this white male is the Kenyan Candidate. He is a sleeper terrorist programmed to kill people at liberal movies

You really feel this is something to joke about? Pretty sick.

eatfetus.jpg

You heard of the Manchurian candidate? Well this white male is the Kenyan Candidate. He is a sleeper terrorist programmed to kill people at liberal movies
Who knows it might be an OWS person too. Arent there some things coming out they are going to create havoc in the near future again

stop it you stupid bitch

Oh but you said it was aNUTTER did you not.. You looking in the mirror when you called someone a stupid bitch. You do know you are the laughing stock of this board.

they have the kid.

you know hes a nutter.

Here you go jumping to conclusions like you did when Gabby Gifford got shot. That guy was not a REP but you kept saying it was even when GABBY and her HUSBAND both said he was just a mentally ill man.. You need to stop saying things until you have the FACTS. It will bite you in the ass in the end.

Look you crazed bitch,

your the one who who just said an OWS person did this.

I never said he was a republican.

I said he had right wing veiws and he did.

love should not be in your name here.

they have the kid.

you know hes a nutter.

Look you crazed bitch,

your the one who who just said an OWS person sis this.

LIAR You said it was probably a NUTTER . YOU SAID IT not me YOU physcho !!!
How do you know he had RIGHT WING VIEWS.. Quit talking out your ass it is not becoming of you sicko

Who knows it might be an OWS person too. Arent there some things coming out they are going to create havoc in the near future again

stop it you stupid bitch

Oh but you said it was aNUTTER did you not.. You looking in the mirror when you called someone a stupid bitch. You do know you are the laughing stock of this board.

no body like you every body hates you

do you have any idea how infantile you sound?

Look you crazed bitch,

your the one who who just said an OWS person sis this.

LIAR You said it was probably a NUTTER . YOU SAID IT not me YOU physcho !!!
How do you know he had RIGHT WING VIEWS.. Quit talking out your ass it is not becoming of you sicko

do you know what a nutter is?

its a crazy person.

why are you pretending saying nutter is the same as saying right wing nutter?

Last edited:
HUH. On ABC they said his father is TURKISH Born.. HMM wonder he is muslim

Reports have released his name as James Holmes and his car had Tennessee plates.

After limbaugh just days ago said the new batman movie was a conspiracy against Romney because the villain's name is "bane", it likely could be a radical right wing teabagger,...

stop it you stupid bitch

Nutter is just a nutter. Nothing more to it.

And, stunning as it may seem, TM is being pretty rational in this thread. So, please........

anyone curious as to how the emergency door was blocked open? did he enter the place and block open the door or what? was someone inside helping?

or did he simply knock and someone answer?

What's a bit of hyperbole to people talking about stuff they haven't even spent one minute thinking about?
:lol:

Anyway, just reading up on this, this morning. Horrible.

My thoughts to the loved ones of the victims.

And, fuck all the hacks - both sides - who use this as some retarded springboard for a political "team" sound byte; they're fucking worthless human beings, IMO.

Yes, go ahead and make the same sweeping generalization that anti-gun advocates are making.

Some of us spotted the attempts at politicizing this tragedy and that makes us worthless human-beings? Sorry, I'm not buying that.

I don't enjoy visiting this site as much as I used to because of the insanity and hatred constantly on display.

Funny...when you're not here, the level of "insanity and hatred" goes down considerably.

Forum List

Back