As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

HUH. On ABC they said his father is TURKISH Born.. HMM wonder he is muslim

Mom in San Diego? Hmmm, Orange County is a hot bed of Conservative haters.

San Diego is NOT Orange County, Dante.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..:eusa_shhh: Brenda Ann Spencer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brenda Ann Spencer (born April 3, 1962) is a convicted American murderer who carried out a shooting spree from her home in San Diego, California, on January 29, 1979. During the shooting spree, she killed two people and injured nine others at Cleveland Elementary School, which was located across the street from her home. Spencer showed no remorse for her crime, and her full explanation for her actions was "I don't like Mondays; this livens up the day."[1] The explanation inspired the song "I Don't Like Mondays" by The Boomtown Rats, which was a UK number one single for four weeks in mid-1979.

Born in San Diego, Spencer purportedly took an early liking to guns and also to stories that contained violence. For Christmas in 1978, her father Wallace gave her a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic .22 caliber rifle.[2] Before her parole board in 1999, she said: "I asked for a radio and he bought me a gun." To the question as to why he might have done that, she answered: "I felt like he wanted me to kill myself."[3]

:lol:

Anyway, just reading up on this, this morning. Horrible.

My thoughts to the loved ones of the victims.

And, fuck all the hacks - both sides - who use this as some retarded springboard for a political "team" sound byte; they're fucking worthless human beings, IMO.

Yes, go ahead and make the same sweeping generalization that anti-gun advocates are making.

Some of us spotted the attempts at politicizing this tragedy and that makes us worthless human-beings? Sorry, I'm not buying that.

I don't enjoy visiting this site as much as I used to because of the insanity and hatred constantly on display.

Funny...when you're not here, the level of "insanity and hatred" goes down considerably.

I seriously doubt that.

I must be your flavor of the moment.

My suggestion is try to do something nice for someone today. The world is already full of bad things.

Breaking News: Rush Limbaugh told the shooter the Dark Night Movie's mention of BAIN makes it a liberal propaganda movie

You really have no moral compas at all do you?

So sad

Rush Limbaugh has a moral compass?

:laugh2:

like I told Truthie: You have no connection to these people.

get a life of your own

Yes, go ahead and make the same sweeping generalization that anti-gun advocates are making.

Some of us spotted the attempts at politicizing this tragedy and that makes us worthless human-beings? Sorry, I'm not buying that.

I don't enjoy visiting this site as much as I used to because of the insanity and hatred constantly on display.

Funny...when you're not here, the level of "insanity and hatred" goes down considerably.

I seriously doubt that.

I must be your flavor of the moment.

My suggestion is try to do something nice for someone today. The world is already full of bad things.

You can doubt it all you want....how would you know...you're not here to see it.

Mr Alam who seems to have been either a product of Enid Blyton or some right wing pillock, was arrested for nothing at all because he doesn't seem to exist or was arrested because the poor sod just happened to be around when the cops were looking for a terrorist.
Really handy if a Muslim was about and, if there wasn't a handy Muslim around, the press can just make one up.

Reports: Colorado Movie Shooter ID’d as James Holmes – (NOT Mohammed Alam) | Virginia Right!

bull.jpg

Why were conservative web sites posting this:

The captured shooter has been identified as Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant. The identity of the other shooter is still unknown...is the government trying to hide a connection to radical Islam?

Last edited:
people need to start talking about jumping these people when they do this crap.

i just heard someone say they heard him stop to reload.

My old creeky ass in on his fucking head if I heard reloading.

eyes will be torn from his head.

when i lived in Vegas and this guy started shooting (read in paper) and when he tried to reload ONE guy jumped his ass and disarmed him.

ONE GUY

Breaking News: Rush Limbaugh told the shooter the Dark Night Movie's mention of BAIN makes it a liberal propaganda movie

Your trhe first person I have ever neg reped....Disgusting .

:laugh2: wtf cares? Ooooh a neg rep!!!!! Ouch!

conservative web sites were reporting this:

The captured shooter has been identified as Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant. The identity of the other shooter is still unknown...is the government trying to hide a connection to radical Islam?

time for people to jump the fucks the minute you see them.
if ten people ran at this asshole instead of away he would have no chance

Why were conservative web sites posting this:

Because it was reported by a local news station? God, you are a moron.

And, if you actually read your link, that is EXACTLY what the site says - it was originally reported as Alam, but now it is reported he is a white male.

Get a grip, moron. Negs are not the end of the world.

How many people would he have been able to shoot had everyone in the theater been armed?

This is what happens to a society that's disarmed.

Forum List

Back