As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

I hope to hell there in NO poltical connection.

If this kid starts saying crap about Rush then it will really be bad
I agree, TM.

With the hackery in this country having the MAIN aim to divide, I hope so too.

This is horrible stuff. But, based on the limited info out, it seems clear that one motivation is clear - this person wanted to do a lot of damage.

the young man is insane.

that is the ONLY reason people do this.

they have him in custody and he will be able to tell his story.

I hope its not political.
Yup. Anyone who wants to do something like this is insane, first and foremost.

White male driving a truck with TN plates.

In the liberal mind - Red-neck clinging to his gun and his religion

May turn out to be an Iranian terrorist but it will take weeks to find out for sure. Doesn't matter. The slimy fucks in the MSM will push that he is a Tea Party member. Tim McVeigh was an anti-social anarchist that hated this country, still the left believes he was a conservative.

ABC has just said a Tea Party member names James Holmes has a web-site. Don't know if it's true or not.

My how convenient.

I wish they would do their jobs and find out who Obama was raised by and what he's up to.

Like I said the Democrats planned on using this movie for political purposes. I just didn't think they'd stoop this low.

James Holmes is his name

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

Why do President Obama and the Democrats insist on attacking white males whose only crime is in exercising their god given, Constitutional right to shoot innocent people? :mad:

I must have hit a nerve. Quasimodo sent me a neg rep with the phrase 'moron' :lol:

You just demonstrated both your stupidity and lack of decency.

Yeah I used to live in the south side of denver (Centennial) and aurora was always the side with the most crazy shit going on...the poor side. Well...that and colfax, but thats another story.

May turn out to be an Iranian terrorist but it will take weeks to find out for sure. Doesn't matter. The slimy fucks in the MSM will push that he is a Tea Party member. Tim McVeigh was an anti-social anarchist that hated this country, still the left believes he was a conservative.

ABC has just said a Tea Party member names James Holmes has a web-site. Don't know if it's true or not.

My how convenient.

I wish they would do their jobs and find out who Obama was raised by and what he's up to.

Like I said the Democrats planned on using this movie for political purposes. I just didn't think they'd stoop this low.

You heard of the Manchurian candidate? Well this white male is the Kenyan Candidate. He is a sleeper terrorist programmed to kill people at liberal movies

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

Why do President Obama and the Democrats insist on attacking white males whose only crime is in exercising their god given, Constitutional right to shoot innocent people? :mad:

Pretty idiotic.

The thing is if you put control on guns , the only people that will affect is the law abiding citizens. The criminals, thugs , drug dealers ect will find a way illegally to get their firearms. So , people like me and most on this board will have no way to protect themselves. Did you see that 71year old grandfather in an internet cafe. Two thugs come in to rob them. He had a concealed weapon and went after the thugs. The only people who got hurt is the thugs. Now if that same man did not have a gun who is to say these thugs did not hurt everyone in that establishment

Pretty idiotic.

The thing is if you put control on guns , the only people that will affect is the law abiding citizens. The criminals, thugs , drug dealers ect will find a way illegally to get their firearms. So , people like me and most on this board will have no way to protect themselves. Did you see that 71year old grandfather in an internet cafe. Two thugs come in to rob them. He had a concealed weapon and went after the thugs. The only people who got hurt is the thugs. Now if that same man did not have a gun who is to say these thugs did not hurt everyone in that establishment

I wish that 71 year old man was at this movie theater.

My how convenient.

You heard of the Manchurian candidate? Well this white male is the Kenyan Candidate. He is a sleeper terrorist programmed to kill people at liberal movies

You really feel this is something to joke about? Pretty sick.

My how convenient.

Who knows it might be an OWS person too. Arent there some things coming out they are going to create havoc in the near future again

My how convenient.

WTF??????

your really insane yourself

My how convenient.

You really feel this is something to joke about? Pretty sick.

a serious conspiracy post is apparently not worthy of your self-righteous input. mocking it, however, is "pretty sick".

Why do you insist they can kill innocent babies? By the way....You go to jail for shooting a innocent person but do you go to jail for killing a innocent baby still in the womb?????

because fetuses don't have fully developed brains? people like you are case studies for how abortion and assisted suicide could benefit society by thinning the herd of idiots and imbeciles.

bingo!

Artevelveeta negs this post with the comment "pretty disgusting" :eusa_shifty:

half the shit wingnuts write on this site is pretty disgusting to most people

My how convenient.

Who knows it might be an OWS person too. Arent there some things coming out they are going to create havoc in the near future again

stop it you stupid bitch

Last night a storm came through that was just plain freaky.

Lightning every other second. Scary shit. Kept me up half the night.

Forum List

Back