As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

White male driving a truck with TN plates.

In the liberal mind - Red-neck clinging to his gun and his religion

May turn out to be an Iranian terrorist but it will take weeks to find out for sure. Doesn't matter. The slimy fucks in the MSM will push that he is a Tea Party member. Tim McVeigh was an anti-social anarchist that hated this country, still the left believes he was a conservative.

ABC has just said a Tea Party member names James Holmes has a web-site. Don't know if it's true or not.

My how convenient.

I wish they would do their jobs and find out who Obama was raised by and what he's up to.

Like I said the Democrats planned on using this movie for political purposes. I just didn't think they'd stoop this low.

So far this is an Iranian Muslim, left wing, wall street protesting, ultra right tea party member who happens to be middle eastern and a white American.

He was probably a bit confused.
I would be.

Why were conservative web sites posting this:

The captured shooter has been identified as Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant. The identity of the other shooter is still unknown...is the government trying to hide a connection to radical Islam?

Because they're a bunch of idiots.

Any other questions? :)

Did Iranians do it?
No evidence but it seems it may have been a white bloke with a US driving licence so it could be.

Heads Up. Here is what was reported from Denver Channel 9 news earlier that someone captured online. Perp originally was said to be Iranian Immigrant Mohammad Alam. Now he has been morphed into James Holmes. Could this guy been a convert? The liberal media is burying the shooter's pic and real name. It would not surprise me if this was the case

Read the text of their news feed in the video. I bet this gets scrubbed real soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6mSSI3vxM&feature=player_embedded]Perpetrator Identified as Iranian in Aurora Shooting [07/20/2012] - YouTube[/ame]

Stormfront alert!!!

:lol:

Anyway, just reading up on this, this morning. Horrible.

My thoughts to the loved ones of the victims.

And, fuck all the hacks - both sides - who use this as some retarded springboard for a political "team" sound byte; they're fucking worthless human beings, IMO.

Yes, go ahead and make the same sweeping generalization that anti-gun advocates are making.

Some of us spotted the attempts at politicizing this tragedy and that makes us worthless human-beings? Sorry, I'm not buying that.

I don't enjoy visiting this site as much as I used to because of the insanity and hatred constantly on display.

Funny...when you're not here, the level of "insanity and hatred" goes down considerably.

Funny...when you're not here, the level of "insanity and hatred" goes down considerably.

I seriously doubt that.

I must be your flavor of the moment.

My suggestion is try to do something nice for someone today. The world is already full of bad things.

You can doubt it all you want....how would you know...you're not here to see it.

I won't jump on the obvious foolishness of that statement.

I will just say this is a msg board and everything a matter of record which can be read later by interested parties.

I would be willing to go all chimp zombie on one of these fucks rather than hide and watch kids be fired on

Why were conservative web sites posting this:

The captured shooter has been identified as Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant. The identity of the other shooter is still unknown...is the government trying to hide a connection to radical Islam?
Because it was reported by a local news station? God, you are a moron.

And, if you actually read your link, that is EXACTLY what the site says - it was originally reported as Alam, but now it is reported he is a white male.

Get a grip, moron. Negs are not the end of the world.

CNN and FOX News did the same with Roberts ruling and conservatives here and all over the web went with it.

Why do conservatives love misleading and erroneous news reports?

time for people to jump the fucks the minute you see them.
if ten people ran at this asshole instead of away he would have no chance

Sadly I think the flight for life instinct overrides your thought process.
Depends on the person. It's a flight or fight instinct. Either is possible.

And we saw exactly what TM was talking about in US Flight 93.

soda and popcorn flying at him from all directions.

hot tamales down his throat.

we need to have people in the mind set of jumping these nutters

jesus christ you people are pathetic. truthie, gamp, quasimodo...

get a life of your own. you would shit your pants in real life

jesus christ you people are pathetic. truthie, gamp, quasimodo...

get a life of your own. you would shit your pants in real life
Hmmm. How many posts do you have in this thread?

I would say I'm sorry about your neg, but it's funny to watch your meltdown over it.

You're a monster.

And a moron.

when people try to intimidate me I have always felt a twinge of rage..

I know being a chick I was not supposed to react that way.

I can control my emotions but this would be one situation where I could jsut go with it.

Im fucking going all chimp zombie on one of these fucks if Im in the situation.

If you ever read a story about some old lady jumping one of these fucks and poking his eyes out before she was shot you know it will be me your reading about

Yeah but they had time to rationalize their decision. Plus they knew they were dead if they did nothing. This situation required an instant decision. I can't even begin to fathom what would go through someone's mind when presented with that kind of instant terror.

when people try to intimidate me I have always felt a twinge of rage..

I know being a chick I was not supposed to react that way.

I can control my emotions but this would be one situation where I could jsut go with it.

Im fucking going all chimp zombie on one of these fucks if Im in the situation.

If you ever read a story about some old lady jumping one of these fucks and poking his eyes out before she was shot you know it will be me your reading about

you have made your opinion sufficiently clear.

When the Virginia Tech shooting happened, I remember a lot of people blaming...that's right BLAMING the victims for being too passive and too liberal and not fighting back at the shooter. I remember one poster saying that they'd go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I wonder if that poster will be making the same assertions again. Just curious.

being oldish gives you a different perspective on life dante.

my kid is raised and my years have been well lived.

I would love to live into my 90s and likey will giving my family history.

I would not stand by and watch some fuck point a gun at a child and just hide.

anyone who really knows me in real life knows I mean that.

Forum List

Back