As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

I my lay in the corner and pee my pants Im so scared.

I hope and plan for getting sooooo fucking angry I bite his foot fucking off

When the Virginia Tech shooting happened, I remember a lot of people blaming...that's right BLAMING the victims for being too passive and too liberal and not fighting back at the shooter. I remember one poster saying that they'd go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I wonder if that poster will be making the same assertions again. Just curious.

So easy to be an armchair hero.

When Gabby Giffords was shot in Tucson, a guy who had a gun was in the Walgreen's buying cigs. He didn't leave the store until after the shooting stopped. The people who wrestled the shooter to the ground and took his gun were all unarmed.

+++++++++++

Anyone listening the president? He just said that this should be a day for prayer and reflection and that would be other days for politics. Good man and we're lucky to have him.

I am planning to go chimp zombie on the perp if Im ever in a situation where many lives are at stake.

I dont think I could live with my self after if I didnt.

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

Let's put it this way noonie, I'd bet that the shooter didn't have a permit for the gun. Does that make any difference in your narrow mind? Let me put this another way, chances are that guns are banned in theaters in Colorado. What do you think we should do with the Attorney General who authorized about 3,000 illegal weapons to be shipped to Mexico. Do you assume they will stay in Mexico?

When the Virginia Tech shooting happened, I remember a lot of people blaming...that's right BLAMING the victims for being too passive and too liberal and not fighting back at the shooter. I remember one poster saying that they'd go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I wonder if that poster will be making the same assertions again. Just curious.

So easy to be an armchair hero.

When Gabby Giffords was shot in Tucson, a guy who had a gun was in the Walgreen's buying cigs. He didn't leave the store until after the shooting stopped. The people who wrestled the shooter to the ground and took his gun were all unarmed.

+++++++++++

Anyone listening the president? He just said that this should be a day for prayer and reflection and that would be other days for politics. Good man and we're lucky to have him.

I will NEVER carry a gun.

I dont live in fear like those people do.

I sure as hell plan to sacrafice my life in place of others in a situation like this though.

I hope to hell I never am in the postion to make the decision but Im PLANNING on going zombie chimp if I ever do.

I think I could muster it.

Of course I will never know for sure unless Im actually in the situation.

Why don't we show our outrage by demanding that the Attorney General be prosecuted for authorizing the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico?

A total ban on guns is not the answer, American citizens have the right to bear arms. Until a reasoned argument on how guns can be controlled, and that means keeping them out of the hands of the mentally ill, as well as others with malicious intent, criminals, domestic abusers, alcoholics and drug addicts, political fanatics, etc. we will continue to see events such as the one which occurred today.

Most mass killings involve firearms - even the most vigilant defender of the Second Amendment knows this to be fact. That the NRA and others refuse to even discuss means to limit the violence which kills innocents is tantamount to Russian's response to Syria: EVIL.

A total ban on guns is not the answer, American citizens have the right to bear arms. Until a reasoned argument on how guns can be controlled, and that means keeping them out of the hands of the mentally ill, as well as others with malicious intent, criminals, domestic abusers, alcoholics and drug addicts, political fanatics, etc. we will continue to see events such as the one which occurred today.

Most mass killings involve firearms - even the most vigilant defender of the Second Amendment knows this to be fact. That the NRA and others refuse to even discuss means to limit the violence which kills innocents is tantamount to Russian's response to Syria: EVIL.

Guns are not the motivating factor here, Hollywood is.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/235557-reality-imitating-art.html

Forum List

Back