As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

Sophisticated explosives found in the shooter's apartment. Sound familiar? Bill Ayers used sophisticated explosives in a bomb planned for a Ft. Dix dance. A friendly federal judge blamed the FBI for illegal surveillance and Ayers walks among us a free man still spreading left wing hatred.

When the Virginia Tech shooting happened, I remember a lot of people blaming...that's right BLAMING the victims for being too passive and too liberal and not fighting back at the shooter.

No you don't, but you don't mind lying to make a faux point.

You remember people making the point that if there were conceal and carry laws, MAYBE one of the students or teachers might have been armed and been able to respond, and that the shooter would have been more cautious due to the possibility of armed victims.

But since you are a leftist with zero integrity and an IQ less than 50, you chose to alter the facts to fit your agenda.

I remember one poster saying that they'd go "all octopus" on the shooter.

I wonder if that poster will be making the same assertions again. Just curious.

The gunman in this case was acting out a scene from the movie, what responsibility does Hollywood have for the shooting?

New Orleans Lady.

Surely right wing rhetoric and Rush Limbaugh must have contributed to this despicable act.........

Must have

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

So the potential of legally obtaining a gun may have prevented this?

How about the bombs he had, where did he legally obtain those?

(if common sense hasn't kicked in yet, the message is if he'd get bombs illegally, he'd get guns illegally and if one was an AK that's what he did anyways)

why are you doing that whitehall?

I want to inject a note of perspective. It's easy to forget the terror spread by the "weatherman" faction and the left probably has a soft spot for Bill Ayers who is guilty of felony murder (according to NY law) for the deaths of his comrades.

289704.jpg

I my lay in the corner and pee my pants Im so scared.

I thought you laid in the corner and peed your pants because you were too drunk to get up and stumble to the toilet?

I hope and plan for getting sooooo fucking angry I bite his foot fucking off

Hopefully you take your meds before that.

Your projections are amazing.

Im trying to get people to project some courage here.

while im getting shot gouging this perps eyes out someone else can jump him and disarm him.

I remember one cafe story were an old man walked right up to th4e perp and was shot.

that man was a hero.

who didnt get shot because he did that?

that would have been a perfect time for someone to jump the perp.

that is what the old man was trying to do.

no one helped him.

I bet he still saved at least one life doing it.

Amazing man

Forum List

Back