As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

This is a horrible thought to have in your mind; victims are to blame for crimes? A sad comment on your beliefs.

Sometimes a victim is a contributory factor. Sometimes the only factor. A man attempting to commit a crime gets killed. He is the victim, surely, but if it were not for his original act of committing the cirme he would not be a victim. It's perfectly appropriate to blame him even though he is the victim.

The reporter knew what was going on in Tahrir Square. She knew that these were muslim men who didn't have the same opinion men have of women in Times Square New York. She went in to a war zone, high heels and all, and thought it was going to be a party.

Both Matthew Shepherd and Lawrence King knew quite well that when a woman says no, it means no, and if she should take out brass knuckles and a .38 special to enforce her "no" she is within her rights. They just never thought those rights would extend to men who say no.

Do they? I've never asked just assumed perhaps wrongly, that a straight man even possesses the right to say no to the advances of a gay man. Maybe they don't.

There is no evidence Shepard, the victim, in any way attempted to force himself on the scumbags that killed him; he may have flirted. The low life slime that brutalized and murdered him might well have taken offense at something you did or said also. Keep that in mind, as one killer casually told me, years ago, WHY he killed someone....."He was in the way....."

The defense was "gay rage". Which means Shepherd harrased these two guys. You might want to review the trial.

This is NOT a reason to commit murder in such a horrendous manner. That was too awful, beyond imagining. The men should not have been so interested in their game of pool that they couldn't leave. I have more sympathy for Brian McInerney who tried every way in the world to end King's continuous harassment.

I've talked to many MANY killers, many serial killers. Anyone can be in the way and be dispatched expeditiously. Most killers though, kill because they like it.

No should mean no, whether it's a man or a woman. After all if a woman took out brass knuckles and a .38 special because some man couldn't accept no for an answer would you blame her?

By guerilla actions over a long and costly time.

A single-shot .22 rifle, if carefully deployed, can yield an M-16. That M-16 if carefully deployed can yield several more M-16s, along with ammunition and some grenades. And so on.

The purpose of guerilla ambushes is to obtain weapons. The success of the Mexican Revolution is one very prominent example of the effectiveness of the strategy. From machetes to machine guns and light cannon. From patrols to trains. From trains to forts. From forts to the Palace.

Time and determination are primary. Weapons are secondary but available.

It the government was truly oppressive, it wouldn't hesitate to use its vast arsenals against any uprising. I doubt the militia types would stand much of a chance against the gov't forces even if they had fully auto small arms. Your determined guerilla isn't going to stand much of a chance when a smart bomb gets dropped on his ass.
I'm sorry -- how was is it, exactly that we lost the war in Iraq?

I'm sorry, but I'm missing the point you are trying to make here. If you want to make Iraq the point re oppressive gov't responses to uprisings, just look at how the Iraqi gov't responded to the Kurds. I made no comparison nor said we lost the war in Iraq.

Forget the theater shooter.

New evidence released by the Prosecutor in the Zimmerman case is a video of Zimmerman at McDonald's about three years ago. He ordered a cheese burger and coke. When the cashier handed him his order, he took it without even saying "thank you". The cashier is black!

Further details reveal just how often Zimmerman ate at McDonald's.

time for people to jump the fucks the minute you see them.
if ten people ran at this asshole instead of away he would have no chance

Or people could just be armed as they are supposed to be and then instead of needing 10 of the most insanely brave people ever, only one average person could take him down instantly. Imagine if all 70 victims were armed - this guy would have been dead before he could have gotten the second shot off.

What reason was that? Oh right, you implied gun owners all across the country have it in them to start their own random shooting sprees.

You're one sick fuck.

did i say that?....or did i say if the Govt comes for the guns there will be a few shootings....your one dumbass Cow....just like the real ones....here let me make you feel at home....:cow:.....Mooooooo......

"The Government" is not a monolith, citizens like you comprise the employed thereof. No one could "take away" all weapons in the US, and your expressed desire to kill, less than a day after a mass shooting spree slaughter, is horrific.

If that's what you got from his statement then you are fucked up beyond belief.....

Sometimes a victim is a contributory factor. Sometimes the only factor. A man attempting to commit a crime gets killed. He is the victim, surely, but if it were not for his original act of committing the cirme he would not be a victim. It's perfectly appropriate to blame him even though he is the victim.

The reporter knew what was going on in Tahrir Square. She knew that these were muslim men who didn't have the same opinion men have of women in Times Square New York. She went in to a war zone, high heels and all, and thought it was going to be a party.

Both Matthew Shepherd and Lawrence King knew quite well that when a woman says no, it means no, and if she should take out brass knuckles and a .38 special to enforce her "no" she is within her rights. They just never thought those rights would extend to men who say no.

Do they? I've never asked just assumed perhaps wrongly, that a straight man even possesses the right to say no to the advances of a gay man. Maybe they don't.

There is no evidence Shepard, the victim, in any way attempted to force himself on the scumbags that killed him; he may have flirted. The low life slime that brutalized and murdered him might well have taken offense at something you did or said also. Keep that in mind, as one killer casually told me, years ago, WHY he killed someone....."He was in the way....."

The defense was "gay rage". Which means Shepherd harrased these two guys. You might want to review the trial.

This is NOT a reason to commit murder in such a horrendous manner. That was too awful, beyond imagining. The men should not have been so interested in their game of pool that they couldn't leave. I have more sympathy for Brian McInerney who tried every way in the world to end King's continuous harassment.

I've talked to many MANY killers, many serial killers. Anyone can be in the way and be dispatched expeditiously. Most killers though, kill because they like it.

No should mean no, whether it's a man or a woman. After all if a woman took out brass knuckles and a .38 special because some man couldn't accept no for an answer would you blame her?

To think like you do, you would have to be immersed in serial killer mindsets. It's like you actually sympathize and relate to them.

Nice job psycho!

Forget the theater shooter.

New evidence released by the Prosecutor in the Zimmerman case is a video of Zimmerman at McDonald's about three years ago. He ordered a cheese burger and coke. When the cashier handed him his order, he took it without even saying "thank you". The cashier is black!

Further details reveal just how often Zimmerman ate at McDonald's.

Interject your racism elsewhere, cyclops.

my god the gun nutz are complete morons

i didnt think it was possible to be dumber than they are on race and economics, but they are

Sadly I have to say that while we have no constitutional right to own guns unless we are part of a militia, baggers make me glad i can own one
I didn't realize you were a person incapable of thinking for yourself. I'd correct you, but somehow, I doubt that you'd be open to some reality.

tommy smothers would puke in your face if he knew you were quoting him

Your mother would have smothered you when you were born if she'd known how you were going to turn out.

Are you brain dead? How many people were killed with guns in DC before the gun ban was lifted?

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?
so its because of guns ?.....or mental illness?....
It's a combination of mental illness, along with the access of weapons and gear that can be worn and used to efficiently kill many before anyone can jump the shooter or get close to him, or even subdue him (a shooter) even if they were to try or wanted to. There are also "virtual killing games" that are being played on (X-box, Nentendo or the internet), where people get wrapped up in these games so much so, that they begin to warp the mind in a sense, where as the line between reality and fiction becomes more and more blurred to a person who has issues already, along with mental illness or the development of mental illness along the way. These are all deadly combinations, especially when mixed into some sort of a cocktail of sorts, in which would be found in the human condition at any given time and yet all depending.

An unhealthy economy can also drive people over the edge, where the balance in life becomes so bad for a person or persons, that they begin contemplating bad things, and this is all in result of the pressures being brought about in the situation. It is yet another factor to be considered also. Upbringing is a major factor in the stability of individuals today, but the family has been under attack for so long now in this nation, that who knows what is being brought up in our society anymore today.

It is that this nation must push darkness back into darkness, and let the light shine through once again.

The death penalty should be re-instated in all states in the union, and it should match the crime in which is committed.... This cat should be walked up to the gallows along with Sandusky, and they should be hung by the neck until death. You cannot detour crime by pampering these types of criminals in a society as it has become today. WE MUST GET TOUGH ON CRIME IN THIS NATION ONCE AGAIN !!!

To many liberals have gotten into powerful positions now, who are to easy on crime, and their are to many greedy who are also controlling this nation for their wealth over the nations health. We have to get a grip sooner or later.

I didn't realize you were a person incapable of thinking for yourself. I'd correct you, but somehow, I doubt that you'd be open to some reality.

tommy smothers would puke in your face if he knew you were quoting him

Your mother would have smothered you when you were born if she'd known how you were going to turn out.

Why are you insulting the character of his mother, insinuating that she's more than capable of neonaticide. Against the rules?

10 families might argue with you on that.
if it was here in Cali.....someone would have pulled a gun to shoot the guy.....and then he would have remembered he is not allowed to have bullets...:eusa_eh:

Doubtful, many were dressed up, and as at most theaters, many had sodas, candy popcorn, etc. Some were with children, some with lovers. The fantasy "I'D HAVE shot the ____" is just that, a fantasy. The killer planned well, a dark theater, with loud sounds, and an audience concentrating on the screen & their own lives, taken unaware.

It might have been a situation where I could not get a safe shot off and wouldn't have been able to try, but I'd like to know that I at least had a fair chance to defend myself.

The sick defense did not succeed, scum bags CONVICTED.

did i say that?....or did i say if the Govt comes for the guns there will be a few shootings....your one dumbass Cow....just like the real ones....here let me make you feel at home....:cow:.....Mooooooo......

"The Government" is not a monolith, citizens like you comprise the employed thereof. No one could "take away" all weapons in the US, and your expressed desire to kill, less than a day after a mass shooting spree slaughter, is horrific.

If that's what you got from his statement then you are fucked up beyond belief.....

No, I have little in common with you, thank God.

if it was here in Cali.....someone would have pulled a gun to shoot the guy.....and then he would have remembered he is not allowed to have bullets...:eusa_eh:

Doubtful, many were dressed up, and as at most theaters, many had sodas, candy popcorn, etc. Some were with children, some with lovers. The fantasy "I'D HAVE shot the ____" is just that, a fantasy. The killer planned well, a dark theater, with loud sounds, and an audience concentrating on the screen & their own lives, taken unaware.

It might have been a situation where I could not get a safe shot off and wouldn't have been able to try, but I'd like to know that I at least had a fair chance to defend myself.

A fair chance to hit other patrons too... including those in adjacent theatre rooms, like he did.

To think like you do, you would have to be immersed in serial killer mindsets. It's like you actually sympathize and relate to them.

Nice job psycho!

Along with the empathy for Zimmerman, now we see empathy with the heinous murderers of Matthew Shepard, next compassion for Holmes....

No, I have little in common with you, thank God.

I also thank the Lord you are not like me....:eusa_pray:

Unrealistic to put it mildly; the theater was dark, crowded, and the MOVIE GOERS absorbed in the movie, treats and those with them. More killer fantasies, not a shred of empathy with the victims.

A fair chance to hit other patrons too... including those in adjacent theatre rooms, like he did.

You obviously didn't read what I said.

Unrealistic to put it mildly; the theater was dark, crowded, and the MOVIE GOERS absorbed in the movie, treats and those with them. More killer fantasies, not a shred of empathy with the victims.

Really? The survivors were able to see well enough to identify him after the incident.

Forum List

Back