As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

And for the same reasons! That reporter in Egypt thought that her blonde pubic hair would protect her. Matt Shepherd thought that no one would dare harm a gay. Lawrence King harassed a classmate until he got a bullet in his head. All people who just never quite understood the danger they were putting themselves in.

hey everybody, look at the winner of the ugliest bigot of the day :clap2:

What a remarkable quip!

That's what gets people killed. This is why the reporter got raped and why Matthew Shepherd is dead and why Lawrence King is dead.

The liberal epitaph will be "I gotta right".

This is a horrible thought to have in your mind; victims are to blame for crimes? A sad comment on your beliefs.

Like most problems in this country, you can thank the liberals for this tragedys.

• They have pulled God out of our country, and created generations of lost individuals who worship false gods, money, fame, etc.

• They have demonized guns, creating an environment of unarmed victims. Had people been carrying guns like they should have, there would only be a couple of victims, if any.
Thanks liberals - hope you feel good about the degraded society you have created.

Yes, religious people never kill others.

It's called saving souls

Kill them all and let god sort them out, you mean.

our health care system is to blame

I have friends in the scientific community who claim the bagger's brain is different than ours, damaged/altered, dont recall the specific reasons why.

The primary differences to me seem to be the inability to exist without someone telling them what to think and do and their absolute fear of everything.

If we had better mental health care it might help, but in the end I think they are capable of being good and decent people, not bigots and racists, but it would take a tremendous amount of humility first.

Lol! There you go, off with the lies again, you just like to act stupid, you bigots are all a like.

hey everybody, look at the winner of the ugliest bigot of the day :clap2:

What a remarkable quip!

That's what gets people killed. This is why the reporter got raped and why Matthew Shepherd is dead and why Lawrence King is dead.

This is a horrible thought to have in your mind; victims are to blame for crimes? A sad comment on your beliefs.

Sometimes a victim is a contributory factor. Sometimes the only factor. A man attempting to commit a crime gets killed. He is the victim, surely, but if it were not for his original act of committing the cirme he would not be a victim. It's perfectly appropriate to blame him even though he is the victim.

The reporter knew what was going on in Tahrir Square. She knew that these were muslim men who didn't have the same opinion men have of women in Times Square New York. She went in to a war zone, high heels and all, and thought it was going to be a party.

Both Matthew Shepherd and Lawrence King knew quite well that when a woman says no, it means no, and if she should take out brass knuckles and a .38 special to enforce her "no" she is within her rights. They just never thought those rights would extend to men who say no.

Do they? I've never asked just assumed perhaps wrongly, that a straight man even possesses the right to say no to the advances of a gay man. Maybe they don't.

Most of the people here already got past third grade, which seems to be about two grades above your level.

I think you are giving him to much credit, my 5 year old grand daughter seems more advanced than he.

dont pretend to be anything at all and accuse me of partisanship, you either know better or are just venting

you know god damn well there are NOT two sides to the truth

We didn't accuse you of partisanship, we accused you of idiocy.

I think you are giving him to much credit, my 5 year old grand daughter seems more advanced than he.

dont pretend to be anything at all and accuse me of partisanship, you either know better or are just venting

you know god damn well there are NOT two sides to the truth

they dont understand truth, they have lived on propaganda so long they have lost their taste for the truth

The truth like ABC falsely accusing a TEA party member of being the shooter?

our health care system is to blame

I have friends in the scientific community who claim the bagger's brain is different than ours, damaged/altered, dont recall the specific reasons why.

The primary differences to me seem to be the inability to exist without someone telling them what to think and do and their absolute fear of everything.

If we had better mental health care it might help, but in the end I think they are capable of being good and decent people, not bigots and racists, but it would take a tremendous amount of humility first.

This, on the other hands, makes you a partisan.

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

yes.....you wanna a gun bad enough you can get one.....and that includes your Country....and you can deny that all you want.....i used to be on a board with a bunch of Aussies....2 of them said they were cops.....and they said "there are ways even here"....

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

Are you brain dead? How many people were killed with guns in DC before the gun ban was lifted?

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?
so its because of guns ?.....or mental illness?....

Do you have metal-detectors in cinema's in Australia? are you frisked before you enter a theatre?

Guns are not allowed here, so obviously not. If you were caught with a weapon though, you'd be up on charges.

I don't think anyone should take a weapon into a place like a theatre - is there any need to?

I don't think anyone should take a weapon into a place like a theatre - is there any need to?
10 families might argue with you on that.
if it was here in Cali.....someone would have pulled a gun to shoot the guy.....and then he would have remembered he is not allowed to have bullets...:eusa_eh:

What a remarkable quip!

Sometimes a victim is a contributory factor. Sometimes the only factor. A man attempting to commit a crime gets killed. He is the victim, surely, but if it were not for his original act of committing the cirme he would not be a victim. It's perfectly appropriate to blame him even though he is the victim.

The reporter knew what was going on in Tahrir Square. She knew that these were muslim men who didn't have the same opinion men have of women in Times Square New York. She went in to a war zone, high heels and all, and thought it was going to be a party.

Both Matthew Shepherd and Lawrence King knew quite well that when a woman says no, it means no, and if she should take out brass knuckles and a .38 special to enforce her "no" she is within her rights. They just never thought those rights would extend to men who say no.

Do they? I've never asked just assumed perhaps wrongly, that a straight man even possesses the right to say no to the advances of a gay man. Maybe they don't.

There is no evidence Shepard, the victim, in any way attempted to force himself on the scumbags that killed him; he may have flirted. The low life slime that brutalized and murdered him might well have taken offense at something you did or said also. Keep that in mind, as one killer casually told me, years ago, WHY he killed someone....."He was in the way....."

Yes, but there have been no mass shootings, which was my point. How many mass shootings has America had this year alone?

Let's not forget that Australia has a population of 22 million, whereas the United States boasts a comparatively vast population of over 300 million. Regardless of the weapons available, the consequence of living in a much denser population results in a higher probability of falling victim to one of the many head cases that live along side you.

This is true, and I do acknowledge this fact. But - having to hear on the news about yet another mass shooting in the US makes me wonder about how easy it is to get a gun. And I really do believe that banning guns would eventually show a reduction in the number of mass shootings, the problem is, no one seems interested enough to even give it a go.

because your not going to ban guns in this Country.....if they tried there would be a record number of mass shootings on that day they came to get them.........

Guns are not allowed here, so obviously not. If you were caught with a weapon though, you'd be up on charges.

10 families might argue with you on that.

They are entitled to argue - they have lost loved ones in the most horrific way. I feel for them, I really do.
I believe that if the gunman couldn't get a gun in the first place, fourteen people might still be alive.

he threw gas canisters at them....he was a pretty smart guy in the medical sciences....he could of created a lethal gas and maybe killed more...

Let's not forget that Australia has a population of 22 million, whereas the United States boasts a comparatively vast population of over 300 million. Regardless of the weapons available, the consequence of living in a much denser population results in a higher probability of falling victim to one of the many head cases that live along side you.

This is true, and I do acknowledge this fact. But - having to hear on the news about yet another mass shooting in the US makes me wonder about how easy it is to get a gun. And I really do believe that banning guns would eventually show a reduction in the number of mass shootings, the problem is, no one seems interested enough to even give it a go.

because your not going to ban guns in this Country.....if they tried there would be a record number of mass shootings on that day they came to get them.........

Thanks for explaining the reason guns should be banned.
No way could any poster have explained it better. :clap2:

Well...the state controlled militia comprised of legally armed citizens certainly failed to protect the people ONCE AGAIN, didn't it?

Odd how this keeps happening, isn't it?

All these second amendment legally armed for state militia protection citizens and what happened?

14 dead, 50 wounded.

how many people actually carry guns Ed?.....use your fucking head....

Forum List

Back