🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.

MORE evidence? I haven't seen or heard of the FIRST bit of evidence that any collusion between Trump and Russia ever occurred. Now, Hillary and Russia, maybe there's something there......

Oh, sure you have. You've just ignored it.

For example, Trump has admitted that his campaign team met with a Russian Operative in Trump Tower for the express purpose of collecting information on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump.

A meeting Trump lied repeatedly about. And compelled others to lie about. And tried to shut down the investigation looking into that meeting.

Papodopolous' indictment says that he was told by high level Trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect information including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Donald Jr. was caught by Spanish Authorities in wiretaps trying to set up yet another secret meeting, this time with Russian intelligence handler, Alexander Torshin.

Flynn, Trump's national security advisor lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Papodapolous, Trump's foreign policy advisor to lied federal investigators to try and cover up contacts between the Trump Team and the Russian government.

Session, Trump's AG, lied to congress about contacts between the Trump team and the Russian Government. Twice.

Trump publicly lied about his business ties to Russia in 2016. With Trump's own personal lawyer admitting that those contacts continued well into 2016. With Trump calling him a liar.....but the next day, Trump's lawyers admitting that Cohen's account was correct.

With James Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to go easy on Flynn after Flynn lied to federal investigators to try and cover up contacts.

Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.
"Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"
Yup. It was what they said about the June '16 meeting with that Russian attorney. Just oppo research and that....no biggie.

Oh so Russians hacking the DNC server isn't a crime??
As anyone can see, that is not what I said. If you are just going to invent little strawmen to whine about, you don't really need a message board. Just a mirror.

Because there isn't a crime.

Looks like Russians hacking the DNC servers isn't a crime. According to you that is.

trump makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout. His name will replace Benedict Arnold in the annals of Treason, Lying, and Deceit.

It's just a matter of time until the Orange One and his co-conspirators get their just deserts, the slimy, lying, corrupt bastards!

And Claudette, piss off you trolling twit!

The question is, "Just how far will the GOP allow trump to drag them into the sewer and possibly into oblivion....before they say "Enough is Enough!"

Republicans are strange creatures. I know some, even to this day, that think Richard Nixon was framed.

The question is, "Just how far will the GOP allow trump to drag them into the sewer and possibly into oblivion....before they say "Enough is Enough!"

Republicans are strange creatures. I know some, even to this day, that think Richard Nixon was framed.

Remember this; even after the Nixon Tapes, even after the Saturday Night Massacre, even after the findings of the Special Counsel.......the overwhelming majority of Republicans in Congress still supported Nixon.

You can't ever depend on Republicans to put country before party.

Forum List

Back