🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PLENTY EVIDENCE PROVING COLLUSION! Are you blind? Mueller is now going to put the criminal element to the whole thing.

Sure he is.

You are in for one big disappointment.

That report will kick you fanatical ass. There was no collusion.

Oh and we will expect an apology from you and the rest of the loony left on this board.

Last edited:
Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.

I almost feel sorry for you, Jim. You're like a real Captain Ahab.

I am not the one flailing and sweating....your boy Donnie is. And we haven't seen the real juicy stuff from Mueller yet...

A. Donnie isn't my boy. I didn't vote for him. I'm just not a TDS hack like you.

B. This is like your 4,275th thread that any minute now, YES! Any minute they've got him! Russian collusion! Just wait for it! They've got the proof! They're about to release it to the world!

You're as pathetic as the Birthers were about Obama. It's really, really sad how invested you are in this being the truth every single day. There was no collusion and even several left wing media heads have started admitting there is nothing there. All they have are some white collar financial crimes by some of the campaign associates and that's not even why this witch hunt was launched.

Like a friend told me early on after trump on..."This is not going to turn out well." And he was NOT a Hillary supporter. He knows how corrupt trump and his criminal regime are.

THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PLENTY EVIDENCE PROVING COLLUSION! .

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA!!

HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL!!! EMAILS!!! EMAILS!!!

TRUMP IS GETTING IMPEACHED!! RUSSIANS!! RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

MAN BEAR PIG!!!!!

ANY DAY NOW!!! IT'S TRUE!!! YOU'LL SEE!! I'M SO SERIAL!!!!!!!!

Like a friend told me early on after trump on..."This is not going to turn out well." And he was NOT a Hillary supporter. He knows how corrupt trump and his criminal regime are.

hqdefault.jpg

MAN BEAR PIG!!!!!

Cute. But, all signs point to trump knowingly colluding with the russian government. It would be more of a surprise at this point that he didn't, than if he did. So, blatant incompetence, instead of blatant collusion. Pick your poison, I guess.

MAN BEAR PIG!!!!!

Cute. But, all signs point to trump knowingly colluding with the russian government. It would be more of a surprise at this point that he didn't, than if he did. So, blatant incompetence, instead of blatant collusion. Pick your poison, I guess.

There are no signs and never were.

Now there was plenty of proof that Hitlery and the DNC paid for a fake dossier on Trump.

Wonder if that would considered criminal??

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected.
You could not possibly know the truth of this, and you just made it up out of thin air. Of COURSE votes were affected. That's why these information campaigns are undertaken. That's why political ads are purchased. That's why candidates hold rallies. One would have to be completely daft to think that a large information campaign had no effect, and I doubt you really believe such a goofy idea yourself.

So now Trump is guilty of buying campaign ads to get elected?

Oh, the horror.

TV, radio, print, or all 3?

Obama said there wasn't a single vote changed.
Of course, as we all know, he was referring to the physical voting systems, not the effect of the information campaign on people's choices. So your response is not appropriate.

So Pooty spent about $50K on Facebook ads that nobody saw and no votes were changed. Your latest spitball is that Trump considered building a hotel in Moscow but changed him mind...
OH BOY....YOU GOT HIM NOW! :hyper:

So Pooty spent about $50K on Facebook ads that nobody saw and no votes were changed
Of course, this is demonstrably false and pure fantasy. If you can't even avail yourself of the most basic facts of this topic, thwn you aren't entitled to voice an opinion on it.

Forum List

Back