🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

Obama said there wasn't a single vote changed.
Of course, as we all know, he was referring to the physical voting systems, not the effect of the information campaign on people's choices. So your response is not appropriate.

So Pooty spent about $50K on Facebook ads that nobody saw and no votes were changed. Your latest spitball is that Trump considered building a hotel in Moscow but changed him mind...
OH BOY....YOU GOT HIM NOW! :hyper:

Yeah. The numbskulls have had him for two years.

Problem for them is that he's POTUS and they are still hoping for a Trump/Russian collusion to appear by magic.

In case you haven't figured it out none of them are to swift.

Of course, as we all know, he was referring to the physical voting systems, not the effect of the information campaign on people's choices. So your response is not appropriate.

So Pooty spent about $50K on Facebook ads that nobody saw and no votes were changed. Your latest spitball is that Trump considered building a hotel in Moscow but changed him mind...

I've been asking them to "Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote" No takers, so far

Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.
It's not just Mueller. Democrats will have subpoena power in the House.

Mueller is lining up the evidence, like he lines up pieces in 3D Chess. All the while, incompetent trump is having trouble with checkers.....:21:

Except all are convicted liars who he'd never put on the stand and get laughed out of court. And even if you find a stooge he hasn't threatened with prison, he can't indict a sitting president and Trump will be sitting for another 6 years. GONG!

I've been asking them to "Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote" No takers, so far
Because dupes dont know whem they have been influenced. That's literally the entire point of an effective propaganda campaign. Take you, for instance.

Fact, no votes were changed.
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this and just made it up to soothe yourself. Certainly, the choices of some voters were affected by the russian propaganda campaign.

When are they going to testify?

Have they been sequestered for the last two years?

Do you have an example of this highly effective, but invisible propaganda?

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.
More MSNBC nonsense. 35% have already concluded Trump did less bad than did Hillary, and Hillary was not indicted. And, I'd have to agree that if selling access to the SoS office is NOT illegal, then WTF can be illegal in politics. Trump would have committed treason if he conspired with the Russians or Assange for either political or financial gain, but given Hillary, it's not going to change the gop vote, and saying those people are somehow less truthful or more gullible that the MAJORITY who voted for Hillary .... get outta here.

Because dupes dont know whem they have been influenced. That's literally the entire point of an effective propaganda campaign. Take you, for instance.

I was all set to vote for Hillary, when I saw an ad on Facebook, and the next thing ya know...I helped Make America Great Again

1018463494.jpg

^ Putin's Vote Flipping Array

Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this and just made it up to soothe yourself. Certainly, the choices of some voters were affected by the russian propaganda campaign.

Yes, any child with Google can find examples, and also find the analysis that demonstrates your comments to be utterly false. I am not your mommy. If you do not this information at your disposal, then you are lazy.

It's not just Mueller. Democrats will have subpoena power in the House.

Oh nose!! Will they shred Trump's attorney client privilege?

What Russian propaganda campaign??
"Peabody, set the way a machine for 2016 and buy Claudette a newspaper"

Somebody should buy you a new

I doubt he does.

He's got to be off his meds. Guys nuttier than a fruit cake.

More MSNBC nonsense. 35% have already concluded Trump did less bad than did Hillary, and Hillary was not indicted. And, I'd have to agree that if selling access to the SoS office is NOT illegal, then WTF can be illegal in politics. Trump would have committed treason if he conspired with the Russians or Assange for either political or financial gain, but given Hillary, it's not going to change the gop vote, and saying those people are somehow less truthful or more gullible that the MAJORITY who voted for Hillary .... get outta here.
Mueller has kept his mouth shut.
Trump speaks endlessly.

Mueller speaks with indictments and convictions.

Beware Mafia Don, be very afraid.

Dsf3oJUXQAEuiGx.jpg

Forum List

Back