🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

You can't remember what you posted and now you forget that Rosenstein himself said that very thing.
Of course, as any moron knows, rosenstein was only referring to the change of recorded votes in the physical voting systems, not the affect on choice by the Russian propaganda campaign..

Keep spinning and moving the goal posts. Just making yourself look dumber than usual.

You can't remember what you posted and now you forget that Rosenstein himself said that very thing.
Of course, as any moron knows, rosenstein was only referring to the change of recorded votes in the physical voting systems, not the affect on choice by the Russian propaganda campaign..

Keep spinning and moving the goal posts. Just making yourself look dumber than usual.
But every word I said was correct. And your fantasy is that no votes were affected.

The question is, "Just how far will the GOP allow trump to drag them into the sewer and possibly into oblivion....before they say "Enough is Enough!"

Republicans are strange creatures. I know some, even to this day, that think Richard Nixon was framed.

Remember this; even after the Nixon Tapes, even after the Saturday Night Massacre, even after the findings of the Special Counsel.......the overwhelming majority of Republicans in Congress still supported Nixon.

You can't ever depend on Republicans to put country before party.

Is that why bill clinton was not removed ...Republicans putting party before country? Listen slime ball the democrats lost a 1,000 seats by putting party before country

But every word I said was correct. And your fantasy is that no votes were affected.

Now changing your word to affected. The quote was no votes were CHANGED. That has been the claim all along. That votes were changed. They were not. FACT. Most people aren't as weak minded as you obviously are..

Now changing your word to affected.
No, no change. "affected" is "changed". Sorry I confused you. And that "change" can be a change from not voting to voting, which would also be an effect. I will remember to spell things out in simpler detail, when posting to you.

Now changing your word to affected.
No, no change. "affected" is "changed". Sorry I confused you. And that "change" can be a change from not voting to voting, which would also be an effect. I will remember to spell things out in simpler detail, when posting to you.

Wrong again moron. Affected would be changing somebody's mind, which if Facebook ads did so, then that person isn't very bright to begin with. Changing would be actually changing the vote after it is cast. An educated perso would know that. Nice to know you need things dumbed down like the typical liberal.

Affected would be changing somebody's mind
Which is exactly what deciding to vote instead of stay home would be. So would changing from undecided to decided. You really are embarrassing yourself. And, if you claim that the widespread russian propaganda campaign had no affect on vote totals, then you are embarrassing yourself even more.

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

Because the rest of us sure will.

It will outline the conspiracy trump and his campaign committed with Russia to throw that election.

When it does, I'm going to throw it all back in your sad face.

By exposing Hillary threw an election?

Fact, no votes were changed.
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this and just made it up to soothe yourself. Certainly, the choices of some voters were affected by the russian propaganda campaign.

Wait and you dont post a propaganda campaign?

What is this stupid comparison? Dude, you have the stupidest comments in this thread, top to bottom. Just shut up already.

Lo,l once again you post propaganda all the time, so you think yours is good but Russia is bad???

The question is, "Just how far will the GOP allow trump to drag them into the sewer and possibly into oblivion....before they say "Enough is Enough!"

Republicans are strange creatures. I know some, even to this day, that think Richard Nixon was framed.

Remember this; even after the Nixon Tapes, even after the Saturday Night Massacre, even after the findings of the Special Counsel.......the overwhelming majority of Republicans in Congress still supported Nixon.

Is that why bill clinton was not removed ...Republicans putting party before country? Listen slime ball the democrats lost a 1,000 seats by putting party before country

Then explain why the overwhelming majority of Republicans still supported Nixon even after he'd obviously commited crimes worthy of impeachment?

Republicans will *never* do the right thing. There is no point in looking to them to police their own. Or ever put country before party.

l once again you post propaganda all the time, so you think yours is good but Russia is bad???
Wait... you REALLY don't get why your comments are mind-numbingly stupid? Wow dude.... I mean, wow... you really are a fool...

Then explain why the overwhelming majority of Republicans still supported Nixon even after he'd obviously commited crimes worthy of impeachment?

Republicans will *never* do the right thing. There is no point in looking to them to police their own. Or ever put country before party.

You clown democrats supported bill ...

l once again you post propaganda all the time, so you think yours is good but Russia is bad???
Wait... you REALLY don't get why your comments are mind-numbingly stupid? Wow dude.... I mean, wow... you really are a fool...

AGAIN you think you're the only one to a propganda campaign?

Hell I remember your bullshit remarks before I remember any Russians ..

Because you are an attack poodle. Yes, i believe Russian propaganda is worse than American propaganda, when it comes to American elections. You don't. Good for you, Trumpkin. We all know why.

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected.
You could not possibly know the truth of this, and you just made it up out of thin air. Of COURSE votes were affected. That's why these information campaigns are undertaken. That's why political ads are purchased. That's why candidates hold rallies. One would have to be completely daft to think that a large information campaign had no effect, and I doubt you really believe such a goofy idea yourself.

Direct quote from your saint Rosenstein. Not one election was affected, not one vote was changed. The entire premise of this sham "investigation" was that votes were changed and the election hacked. NEVER happened. Your fanatical delusions don't alter those FACTS.

The investigation was never about changed votes and you're being wilfully blind if you think it was. The investigation is about Russian interference into the 2016 elections. That interference includes running a propaganda campaign through American social media and fake news sites to undermine the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. It also includes the involvement of the Russian government, the Trump Campaign, and WikiLeaks, who colluded to steal the emails from the Clinton Campaign and use them against Hillary Clinton.

Not one of the Wikileaks emails were sent by Mrs. Clinton. These were what "if scenarios" tossed around by members of the campaign. And they were leaked to cover the Access Hollywood tape.. They resulted in the DC pizza parlour being shot up and the owner losing his business. And the mounting evidence is that the Trumps, the Russian government, and Wikileaks conspired to defraud American voters and the American government of an honest debate on the issues.

That is why Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress. To show how the Trump Campaign coordinated all of their lies with the Russian government, to deceive the American people about this relationship. As someone once said, "It's not the crime, it's the coverup". It took down Nixon, as his staff turned on him. It's taking down Trump as his staff turns on him and his lies and greed are exposed to the American people.

60% approval rating and sinking.

Because you are an attack poodle. Yes, i believe Russian propaganda is worse than American propaganda, when it comes to American elections. You don't. Good for you, Trumpkin. We all know why.

OMG!

So what's the difference?

Please explain it to us?

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected.
You could not possibly know the truth of this, and you just made it up out of thin air. Of COURSE votes were affected. That's why these information campaigns are undertaken. That's why political ads are purchased. That's why candidates hold rallies. One would have to be completely daft to think that a large information campaign had no effect, and I doubt you really believe such a goofy idea yourself.

Direct quote from your saint Rosenstein. Not one election was affected, not one vote was changed. The entire premise of this sham "investigation" was that votes were changed and the election hacked. NEVER happened. Your fanatical delusions don't alter those FACTS.

The investigation was never about changed votes and you're being wilfully blind if you think it was. The investigation is about Russian interference into the 2016 elections. That interference includes running a propaganda campaign through American social media and fake news sites to undermine the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. It also includes the involvement of the Russian government, the Trump Campaign, and WikiLeaks, who colluded to steal the emails from the Clinton Campaign and use them against Hillary Clinton.

Not one of the Wikileaks emails were sent by Mrs. Clinton. These were what "if scenarios" tossed around by members of the campaign. And they were leaked to cover the Access Hollywood tape.. They resulted in the DC pizza parlour being shot up and the owner losing his business. And the mounting evidence is that the Trumps, the Russian government, and Wikileaks conspired to defraud American voters and the American government of an honest debate on the issues.

That is why Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress. To show how the Trump Campaign coordinated all of their lies with the Russian government, to deceive the American people about this relationship. As someone once said, "It's not the crime, it's the coverup". It took down Nixon, as his staff turned on him. It's taking down Trump as his staff turns on him and his lies and greed are exposed to the American people.

60% approval rating and sinking.

Once again it was all about telling the American public Hillary stole a nomination from Bernie..

The press didn't do it's job .

Forum List

Back