🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

This is all under investigation. And investigations take time.

Trump and the people in his orbit lied about him doing business in Russia.

Now, it's not illegal to do the business he was doing because no one ever went into a business deal with the enemy of America while they were running for office. Uh, for obvious reasons.

But Trump lied about it.

Trump's sons lied about it.

The Russians lied about it.

Michael Flynn lied about it.

Trump's lawyer lied about it.

So the question is why? Not just why? But why even bother? Trump put himself in the position of owing Russia. Russia was protecting Trump.

Not only that. So were all those other people. Why?

Are they covering for something that is actually illegal?

And that is what we are waiting to find out.

Now we know for a fact that Trump was compromised. But how bad?

Is our nation at risk now we know for a fact our president has been compromised by the Russians?

l once again you post propaganda all the time, so you think yours is good but Russia is bad???
Wait... you REALLY don't get why your comments are mind-numbingly stupid? Wow dude.... I mean, wow... you really are a fool...

AGAIN you think you're the only one to a propganda campaign?

Hell I remember your bullshit remarks before I remember any Russians ..

Because you are an attack poodle. Yes, i believe Russian propaganda is worse than American propaganda, when it comes to American elections. You don't. Good for you, Trumpkin. We all know why.

OMG!

So what's the difference?

Please explain it to us?

Wow 15 minutes goes by and no answer?

No, he hasn't
Trunp absolutely has been implicated in campaign finance law violations, when the guilty plea for someone who broke them mentioned being directed to do so by Trump. That is, indeed, such implication.

What's wrong with you , the suspense is killing me .

What's the difference between your propaganda and the Russians ?

We're you mad your memes was not effective as the Russians on Facebook?

I don't get it

download (1).png

Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.

You are kidding, right?

Mewler can do what he wants, and that is fine.

But the truth is---------->the more evidence comes out, the more the Left is screwed! The only hope the Left has is Mewler, and he is not only looking pathetic, he is sucking it out!

If you think you are winning, good for you, lol. Things turn on a dime, and unfortunately for you, Trump has all the cards. Keep on with your bravado, we enjoy it!

MORE evidence? I haven't seen or heard of the FIRST bit of evidence that any collusion between Trump and Russia ever occurred. Now, Hillary and Russia, maybe there's something there......
And But...but...but... Hillary!

Since Barry's intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack I'm wondering why they aren't under investigation??

Simple....Turtle Man McConnell stopped him. Maybe Mitch owes Putin also?

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians
Bottom line....not a single vote was affected. Putin for all his bluster and boasts, is just another short little moron Russian with an inferiority complex. Trump owns him, not the other way around.
Bullshit, millions of weak-minded republicans fell for the propaganda.

Voters made their own decision based on a multitude of criteria.

And one aspect of that criteria was stolen e-mails and fake news that came from the Russian GRU (military intel)

And one aspect of that criteria was stolen e-mails and fake news that came from the Russian GRU (military intel)

Stolen emails. lol
You mean emails accessed by a user name and a password.
Many people had access to the login information.
You could say it was public access.

Funny how you liberals don't have any problem with the media using information they have obtained from illegal leaking.

Stolen emails. lol
You mean emails accessed by a user name and a password.
Many people had access to the login information.
You could say it was public access.

Funny how you liberals don't have any problem with the media using information they have obtained from illegal leaking.
That's cute. But we know the Russians srole them.

Hey, the Flynn filing drops today. The Russian ties will pile up some more...

Forum List

Back