🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

Because the rest of us sure will.

It will outline the conspiracy trump and his campaign committed with Russia to throw that election.

When it does, I'm going to throw it all back in your sad face.

No. It won't.

When it doesn't I'm going to throw it back in your face.

Since Barry's intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack I'm wondering why they aren't under investigation??

Because Mueller isn't investigating the response to the hacking, he's investigating who participated in the hacking. That would be Trump, his top campaign team, his family, you folks at the Russian troll farm, the Kremlin and the GRU. Those are the people Mueller is investigating. Only the ones who committed the crime.

Good luck with that.

There was no Trump/Russia collusion and you wishing and hoping won't make it so.

Oh and if Barry and his intelligence and cyber people were aware of the hacking and could have stopped. it.

Why didn't they?? Good question.

Since Barry's intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack I'm wondering why they aren't under investigation??

Simple....Turtle Man McConnell stopped him. Maybe Mitch owes Putin also?

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

Excuse me?? Barry was POTUS and could have told McConnell to fuck off. Barry made the decision to do nothing. He was the POTUS. Not McConnell. He ruled. Not McConnell.
Heard of Separation of Powers? Can a President tell Senators to "fuck off"?

Sure he can. He's was also the head of the country. He outranks McConnell all day every day. If you think he wouldn't have done as he pleased you are dense.

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

Because the rest of us sure will.

It will outline the conspiracy trump and his campaign committed with Russia to throw that election.

When it does, I'm going to throw it all back in your sad face.
The problem is that even if true, Hillary also conspired to further her own political career by selling the SoS office. That isn't to say "she did it," but rather to say 'both of the likely felons did it."

SO, AS A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN ISSUE, it's a loser for the dems. Sure it makes a mockery of the Trumpbots still going "lock her up." But so what? The next election will be won or lost on whether those folks can be made politically irrelevant.

I'm not sure what that has to do with Mueller's investigation.

Actions by Hillary won't stop Mueller from doing his job.

Hillary isn't any part of Mueller's investigation and has nothing to do with any of this.

If she did what you said she did then have the investigation and prosecute her for any and all crimes she committed.

Meanwhile Mueller is closing in on the crimes of trump and his campaign.

I'm merely suggesting Mueller should not be viewed as a political agenda or tool. Nor should trumpbots want to lock Hillary up.

Because Mueller isn't investigating the response to the hacking, he's investigating who participated in the hacking. That would be Trump, his top campaign team, his family, you folks at the Russian troll farm, the Kremlin and the GRU. Those are the people Mueller is investigating. Only the ones who committed the crime.

Good luck with that.

There was no Trump/Russia collusion and you wishing and hoping won't make it so.

Oh and if Barry and his intelligence and cyber people were aware of the hacking and could have stopped. it.

Obama and members of his administration repeatedly warned Russian President Vladimir Putin and his subordinates to stop interfering, both in person and by other secure channels; the State Department slow-walked visa applications from suspicious Russians until after the elections; and federal offers of greater assistance to states were met with little enthusiasm and in some cases outright resistance. When Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson floated the idea of declaring state election mechanisms to be "critical infrastructure," local officials pushed back. "I think it was a politically calculated move by the previous administration," Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp told the Post last summer, declaring even then that he doubted Russia had interfered.

LOL! Yeah, let me know how that turns out. Jerome Corsi just filed a criminal complaint against Mueller that alleges that Mueller threatened him with false charges to try to get him to lie. I'd bet good money Mueller has done this with other witnesses/victims.

Good luck with that.

Please try to keep up Claudette. Yes, there was collusion. Michael Cohen was in contact with Kremlin officials right up until Junior's Trump Tower meeting, which was all about the Magnitsky Act, which are the sanctions that Putin would literally kill to get lifted. All of this is in Court filings, which back up Cohen's elocution. Cohen has provided tapes, signed documents with the President's signature on them, which show the evidence of the Trump collusion.

Then you have the statements by the very Kremlin officials that Cohen has just met with that Trump had no business dealings with Russia and they would know because all deals would have to go through them, and bingo, you have kompromat. Russian government authorities lying to the American media about contacts at the highest levels between the Trump campaign and the Putin's surrogates and employees.

The US government didn't know about the hacking until it happened, and it wasn't a government server was that hacked, so your suggestion that they could have stopped it is ridiculous.

Why wouldn't Mitch McConnell sign onto a document comdemning the hacking? Hindsight is always 20/20. Obama erred on the side of making a big deal over something that wouldn't have been that big a deal if not for the co-ordinated efforts of the Trump Campaign promoting the emails published by Wikileaks, and the careful culling of the emails by the GRU. This was a brilliantly co-ordinated campaign and it worked.

Now all of the rats are caught and they're going to jail, one by one. And in their final desperate hours, they're turning over all the stuff they had on Trump that they kept in their safes against the day he turned on them, and they're turning it over to Mueller, to buy themselves shorter sentences.

Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.

Is this 2006 again?

Back then I was told how Democratic will open probes into Bush and his lies and the GOP will be forced to support the Conviction by the Senate...

Now it is 2018 and Bush was never impeached and neither will Trump.

As for 2020, well it is still far enough away that anything can happen but my bet is Trump win again.

Oh, Jill Stein was the Russian plant.

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected.
You could not possibly know the truth of this, and you just made it up out of thin air. Of COURSE votes were affected. That's why these information campaigns are undertaken. That's why political ads are purchased. That's why candidates hold rallies. One would have to be completely daft to think that a large information campaign had no effect, and I doubt you really believe such a goofy idea yourself.

Direct quote from your saint Rosenstein. Not one election was affected, not one vote was changed. The entire premise of this sham "investigation" was that votes were changed and the election hacked. NEVER happened. Your fanatical delusions don't alter those FACTS.

Direct quote from your saint Rosenstein. Not one election was affected, not one vote was changed.
Of course, as any moron knows, he was referring to the physical voting systems, not votes affected by Russian propaganda. Thank you, president obama , for securing them against the Russian attempts!

Direct quote from your saint Rosenstein. Not one election was affected, not one vote was changed.
Of course, as any moron knows, he was referring to the physical voting systems, not votes affected by Russian propaganda. Thank you, president obama , for securing them against the Russian attempts!

Not one vote was changed, not one election was affected. Hillary lost fair and square. GET OVER IT!

Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.

when we have jackazz Republicans running around in T-Shirts covered in the slogan, "I would rather be Russian than a Democrat" then we all know this nation needs to be down sized, population wise, that is.

You can't remember what you posted and now you forget that Rosenstein himself said that very thing.
Of course, as any moron knows, rosenstein was only referring to the change of recorded votes in the physical voting systems, not the affect on choice by the Russian propaganda campaign..

Forum List

Back