🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

Back to the OP, imo it's nonsense to think the 35% Trump base, that is now the gop, is going to have any buyer's remorse or consider that Trump is anyway less ethical than the dems. In fact, I think they will simply conclude the deep state doesn't allow news of the dems even worse collusion.

But nobody gets elected with 35%. There is absolutely no way the dems can take any moral or ethical highground with the indep voters in 2020. But if they win the white women voted in Wisc Mich and PA ... they win. That's an economic argument. Me too is not going to win the votes of working women who know Dr. Ford had nothing to complain of ... compared to their lives.

No criminal conspiracy
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this and just made it up to soothe yourself.
Defiant is illustrating the underlying truism of the OP. The 35% will conclude there was no crime, even if Trump shot someone on TV in Times Square. I just don't see how that is any "reckoning." It was true in 16, and it will be true in 20.

However, and while it may be a subtle difference, attorney client privilege does NOT apply if the govt can show Trump made communications with a third party that may be illegal, and the attorney knew of the communications beforehand, or the attorney should have known the client was using the attorney's services to further an illegal conspiracy.

IF the attorney timely withdrew as soon as he/she learned of the illegal act .... then I'm not really sure what confidentiality exists. I'd assume that anything that happened before the attny learned of a potential illegality would still be confidential.

If an attny doesn't withdraw after learning his/her services are used to an illegal activity, the attney can lose a law license and go to pound me in the ass jail.

No criminal conspiracy
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this and just made it up to soothe yourself.
Defiant is illustrating the underlying truism of the OP. The 35% will conclude there was no crime, even if Trump shot someone on TV in Times Square. I just don't see how that is any "reckoning." It was true in 16, and it will be true in 20.

However, and while it may be a subtle difference, attorney client privilege does NOT apply if the govt can show Trump made communications with a third party that may be illegal, and the attorney knew of the communications beforehand, or the attorney should have known the client was using the attorney's services to further an illegal conspiracy.

IF the attorney timely withdrew as soon as he/she learned of the illegal act .... then I'm not really sure what confidentiality exists. I'd assume that anything that happened before the attny learned of a potential illegality would still be confidential.

If an attny doesn't withdraw after learning his/her services are used to an illegal activity, the attney can lose a law license and go to pound me in the ass jail.

Shooting someone in self defense is not a crime.

No criminal conspiracy

Who said self defense, Trumpbot?

So Pooty spent about $50K on Facebook ads that nobody saw and no votes were changed
Of course, this is demonstrably false and pure fantasy. If you can't even avail yourself of the most basic facts of this topic, thwn you aren't entitled to voice an opinion on it.

Oh, I'm entitled alright, despite your hatred of America and our First Amendment, I'll say what I please and you'll like it, comrade....capiche?

No criminal conspiracy

Why else would a good man with a gun shoot someone?

No criminal conspiracy

good bye trumpbot flamebait

Since Barry's intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack I'm wondering why they aren't under investigation??
Because that isn't a crime.

It's ok, "colluding with Russia" whatever the hell that even means, isn't a crime either.

By all means, if it is, please point out the federal statute of "collusion".

Conspiracy is a crime.

Collusion and Conspiracy are basically the same thing.

trump and his campaign conspired with russia to throw that election.

If you want to argue over words that's your choice. The government won't. They'lll just file charges of conspiring with a foreign nation and those who are facing that charge will have to defend that criminal charge.

So keep grasping at those very flimsy straws. LOL.

good bye trumpbot flamebait

Awww. Did I upset you?

I mean we are talking NYC here, correct?

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

Because the rest of us sure will.

It will outline the conspiracy trump and his campaign committed with Russia to throw that election.

When it does, I'm going to throw it all back in your sad face.

Oh, I'm entitled alright,
You are entitled to wag your chin, but not entitled to any real consideration of your opinion, sorry.
He is more entitled to his opinion than you are entitled to free stuff. Let that sink in.
But I mostly pay for people like you, trailer park troll. Let that sink in... and maybe be more polite to your benefactors.
Sure. Now tell me I can't recognize a leech when I see one. People are sick and tired of supporting you and your spawn. Show some pride and get a job instead of being a parasite. You'd get more respect that way.

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

It will outline the conspiracy trump and his campaign committed with Russia to throw that election.

The problem is that even if true, Hillary also conspired to further her own political career by selling the SoS office. That isn't to say "she did it," but rather to say 'both of the likely felons did it."

SO, AS A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN ISSUE, it's a loser for the dems. Sure it makes a mockery of the Trumpbots still going "lock her up." But so what? The next election will be won or lost on whether those folks can be made politically irrelevant.

Since Barry's intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack I'm wondering why they aren't under investigation??

Because Mueller isn't investigating the response to the hacking, he's investigating who participated in the hacking. That would be Trump, his top campaign team, his family, you folks at the Russian troll farm, the Kremlin and the GRU. Those are the people Mueller is investigating. Only the ones who committed the crime.

The problem is that even if true, Hillary also conspired to further her own political career by selling the SoS office. That isn't to say "she did it," but rather to say 'both of the likely felons did it."

SO, AS A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN ISSUE, it's a loser for the dems. Sure it makes a mockery of the Trumpbots still going "lock her up." But so what? The next election will be won or lost on whether those folks can be made politically irrelevant.

I'm not sure what that has to do with Mueller's investigation.

Actions by Hillary won't stop Mueller from doing his job.

Hillary isn't any part of Mueller's investigation and has nothing to do with any of this.

If she did what you said she did then have the investigation and prosecute her for any and all crimes she committed.

Meanwhile Mueller is closing in on the crimes of trump and his campaign.

Simple....Turtle Man McConnell stopped him. Maybe Mitch owes Putin also?

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

Excuse me?? Barry was POTUS and could have told McConnell to fuck off. Barry made the decision to do nothing. He was the POTUS. Not McConnell. He ruled. Not McConnell.
Heard of Separation of Powers? Can a President tell Senators to "fuck off"?

Forum List

Back