🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As more evidence from Mueller comes forth, the more pressure will be put on Repubs

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected. Putin for all his bluster and boasts, is just another short little moron Russian with an inferiority complex. Trump owns him, not the other way around.

Barry made the decision to do nothing.
False. The Obama administration, to avoid the appearance of influencing the election, instead focused on keeping our voting systems secure. Might he have erred in not being more aggressive? Maybe, but it wasn't nefarious. If anything, he erred on the side of caution in a way that helped trump get elected. So you trumpkins should probably be sending him thank you cards.

It's just a matter of time until the Orange One and his co-conspirators get their just deserts, the slimy, lying, corrupt bastards!

And Claudette, piss off you trolling twit!

Mueller is lining up the evidence, like he lines up pieces in 3D Chess. All the while, incompetent trump is having trouble with checkers.....:21:

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected.
You could not possibly know the truth of this, and you just made it up out of thin air. Of COURSE votes were affected. That's why these information campaigns are undertaken. That's why political ads are purchased. That's why candidates hold rallies. One would have to be completely daft to think that a large information campaign had no effect, and I doubt you really believe such a goofy idea yourself.

Republicans face reckoning over Mueller probe

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.

I almost feel sorry for you, Jim. You're like a real Captain Ahab.

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Barry made the decision to do nothing.
False. The Obama administration, to avoid the appearance of influencing the election, instead focused on keeping our voting systems secure. Might he have erred in not being more aggressive? Maybe, but it wasn't nefarious. If anything, he erred on the side of caution in a way that helped trump get elected. So you trumpkins should probably be sending him thank you cards.

That's a load of horseshit.

It was the DNC servers that were hacked. Not the election. The FBI told the DNC IT guy to watch for it and he did nothing.

Barry, like the poll, pundents and talking heads thought Hitlery would be elected. So the DNC servers being hacked wouldn't be an issue. That's the reason he did nothing.

I predict the trump cult will finally come to the conclusion that "Yes, he did collaborate with Russia to win the presidency, but what is wrong with that?"

Think about it for a moment. The man has lied even before his election about everything and, as more and more evidence comes out against him, there will be boot lickers that will not leave his side. But elected GOP officials need to decide whether they want to continue supporting a lying autocrat or keep their job.

The way things are now looking, the Republican party is going to be crushed in 2020. That is if trump is their candidate and Mueller continues to show how criminal these people are. I think everyone in the trump family has lied, perhaps other than Barron.

I am not the one flailing and sweating....your boy Donnie is. And we haven't seen the real juicy stuff from Mueller yet...

It's ok, "colluding with Russia" whatever the hell that even means, isn't a crime either.
Until it is, when there is a quid pro quo, and/or a demonstrable conspiracy against the United states.. That is something that the Trump supporters -- who are fully prepared to just say, "Ok, there was collusion and Trump lied his ass off, but I don't care, because Trump cult!!" -- don't seem to be taking into account.

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected. Putin for all his bluster and boasts, is just another short little moron Russian with an inferiority complex. Trump owns him, not the other way around.
Trump mocks everyone...but never Putin.

Have you ever heard HIM say anything LIKE what you just said?

No?

Oh...

Since Barry's intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack I'm wondering why they aren't under investigation??
Because that isn't a crime.

It's ok, "colluding with Russia" whatever the hell that even means, isn't a crime either.

By all means, if it is, please point out the federal statute of "collusion".

Swalwell: Evidence "There Was A Conspiracy To Cover Up" Russia Collusion

Yes...the lies are starting to pile up for trump and his regime. I expect he would like to get some of those questions that he recently submitted to Mueller back.....there has to be a couple lies in there.

Claudette, when the final report comes out and outlines trumps lies, deceit and acts of conspiracy against the United States, remember those laugh icons that you are posting....REMEMBER THEM!

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

Because the rest of us sure will.

I am not the one flailing and sweating....your boy Donnie is. And we haven't seen the real juicy stuff from Mueller yet...

A. Donnie isn't my boy. I didn't vote for him. I'm just not a TDS hack like you.

B. This is like your 4,275th thread that any minute now, YES! Any minute they've got him! Russian collusion! Just wait for it! They've got the proof! They're about to release it to the world!

You're as pathetic as the Birthers were about Obama. It's really, really sad how invested you are in this being the truth every single day. There was no collusion and even several left wing media heads have started admitting there is nothing there. All they have are some white collar financial crimes by some of the campaign associates and that's not even why this witch hunt was launched.

Considering not a single bit of evidence has been presented in 2 years, I'm not holding my breath on this.

Jim when the final report comes out and outlines absolutely no collusion between Trump and the Russians remember those laugh icons that you are posting. Remember them.

THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PLENTY EVIDENCE PROVING COLLUSION! Are you blind? Mueller is now going to put the criminal element to the whole thing.

Bottom line....not a single vote was affected.
You could not possibly know the truth of this, and you just made it up out of thin air. Of COURSE votes were affected. That's why these information campaigns are undertaken. That's why political ads are purchased. That's why candidates hold rallies. One would have to be completely daft to think that a large information campaign had no effect, and I doubt you really believe such a goofy idea yourself.

Obama said there wasn't a single vote changed....so did Brennan and Comey....are you calling your heroes liars?

Considering not a single bit of evidence has been presented in 2 years, I'm not holding my breath on this.
Well that's not rational. Why would the Mueller team make such things public, during an ongoing investigation? You need to rethink what you are saying.

Forum List

Back