As Much As I REALLY Hate To Admit It, I Think Republicans Need A New Candidate

And that's coming from a pretty big Trump supporter. It seems like a Trump organization just got into major trouble and now Trump endorsed candidates lost the midterm election. I will definitely vote for him if given no alternative, but at this point I'm not really sure if he'll get enough votes to win.

Ron DeSantis is my top pick anyways and I really think he should run because he would probably win in a landslide as a lot of people like him, but I just don't think enough people like Trump anymore. Or not as many as there used to be since I know he still has a lot of supporters.

Good to see another blob supporter jettisoning yet another former idol.

You guys have zero character.

Agreed,.. but what about this new Trump organization fraud stuff? I've only seen the headline and I'm not sure how much to little that Trump is involved with it. I seriously hope it's fake or that he isn't involved at all.
That's just one or two of his accountants not declaring free perks on their income taxes. Our tax code is so complex anyone can make a mistake. The difference is they chose to indict these guys because they worked for Trump.

FjYSYMPVEAA4fVp.jpg

That's just one or two of his accountants not declaring free perks on their income taxes. Our tax code is so complex anyone can make a mistake. The difference is they chose to indict these guys because they worked for Trump.

View attachment 736607

Why doesn't that surprise me, I should have known better as you can't really trust anything from the leftist media.

What's hilarious is that the guys tossing the blob overboard are doing the whole Claude Rains thing..."I'm shocked to find out that Trump was a crook."

How many times has this shit bucket had to settle out of court because he was about to get roasted in court?

Not to mention 2 impeachments.

All of this was well known to every blob supporter who simply shrugged it off. Now that the voters have spoken and rejected every Trump endorsee in a close election...now they are ready to toss him overboard because they suddenly discovered how dirty he was?

What you think....or what some other lost souls think doesn't matter OP

We have to wait and see where the answer lies.

"Thinking" means shit OP :04:

Why doesn't that surprise me, I should have known better as you can't really trust anything from the leftist media.
They've been trying to nail Trump for another fake crime.
Overestimating his property value.
They claim this is to get loans he wouldn't have gotten....but they're doing it thru the tax code....which means they're making up another crime. Overestimating your property value only means you're paying MORE taxes then you need to. Never mind the fact that the city and county decides how much your property is worth and how much you have to pay.
If it was over a loan....the bank has their own appraisers decide how much the property is worth. But Real Estate brokers do this all of the time just so they can bargain down the price if needed. You start out asking more than you want for your property in a sale....and then the buyer has it appraised and tells you what he's willing to offer. If anything....the DA has no standing in this type of issue because they aren't the damaged party....the bank is. But that isn't really an issue. The bank tells you how much it's willing to finance the property for.

Last edited:
And that's coming from a pretty big Trump supporter. It seems like a Trump organization just got into major trouble and now Trump endorsed candidates lost the midterm election. I will definitely vote for him if given no alternative, but at this point I'm not really sure if he'll get enough votes to win.

Ron DeSantis is my top pick anyways and I really think he should run because he would probably win in a landslide as a lot of people like him, but I just don't think enough people like Trump anymore. Or not as many as there used to be since I know he still has a lot of supporters.

Agreed. I don't like Trump's chances in 2024, despite the crap we've seen from Biden over the past 2 years. I will still vote for him over any democrat, but like a TV show that gets cancelled due to low ratings, I think there are too many people that won't vote for Trump but might for DeSantis or maybe another repub. IMHO, he's just too toxic for too many people.

What's hilarious is that the guys tossing the blob overboard are doing the whole Claude Rains thing..."I'm shocked to find out that Trump was a crook."

How many times has this shit bucket had to settle out of court because he was about to get roasted in court?

Not to mention 2 impeachments.

All of this was well known to every blob supporter who simply shrugged it off. Now that the voters have spoken and rejected every Trump endorsee in a close election...now they are ready to toss him overboard because they suddenly discovered how dirty he was?
Let's not mention the 2 impeachments.
One was for trying to get assurances from Zelinsky that his government isn't corrupt anymore.....because he knew that Biden and his kid were bribing them to get him on the board of an energy company and firing the guy that was investigating them for criminal activity. Turns out Ukraine is as corrupt as they come. Democrats impeached Trump to protect their own corruption and all of their Dark Money scams in Ukraine.

The second impeachment was over Jan 6th....which was simply blackmail to keep Trump from declassifying all of the evidence on Crossfire Hurricane...the Russian Collusion scandal.

Agreed. I don't like Trump's chances in 2024, despite the crap we've seen from Biden over the past 2 years. I will still vote for him over any democrat, but like a TV show that gets cancelled due to low ratings, I think there are too many people that won't vote for Trump but might for DeSantis or maybe another repub. IMHO, he's just too toxic for too many people.
Nah. They have two years to work on DeSantis.
They've already started demonizing him in their TV programming.

I have a solution for all of this....but it would take drastic action. Once the commies get in power you have to overthrow them.
Take em out with armed mobs.

What do communists eventually do when they take over governments?

7TH-thumb-final.jpg

Yeah, not saying Trump is guilty or innocent of anything since he hasn't actually been arrested or anything, but why is their party always completely innocent and ours is always guilty?
No one is saying the Dem are innocent. If Hunter broke the law, he needs to be held accountable. But the repub party has shown they are worshipping a man, the the point of messiah worship, who is nothing more than a political Mafia boss. If they continue, the party will die. The need to stand up to trump and tell him what he is, a champion grifter, who uses these three ploys to avoid accountability.

Deny
Deflect
Delay

I suspect DeSantis is going to be the GOP nominee in 2014 and, given the fact that the average American voter will have long tired of paying record high prices for pretty much everything and they will hold Biden, and democrats as a whole, responsible for that.

I believe DeSantis will be taking the Oath of Office on January, 2025...

I suspect DeSantis is going to be the GOP nominee in 2014 and, given the fact that the average American voter will have long tired of paying record high prices for pretty much everything and they will hold Biden, and democrats as a whole, responsible for that.

I thought the voters would hold the democrats responsible this time, but they didn't. However, as it appears we are heading for a recession soon, it could be that 2 more years of a democrat in the WH and holding the Senate majority might cause enough voters to vote for the GOP, UNLESS that person is DJT. IMHO, he is so toxic and getting worse over time that I don't believe he is electable anymore.

I thought the voters would hold the democrats responsible this time, but they didn't. However, as it appears we are heading for a recession soon, it could be that 2 more years of a democrat in the WH and holding the Senate majority might cause enough voters to vote for the GOP, UNLESS that person is DJT. IMHO, he is so toxic and getting worse over time that I don't believe he is electable anymore.
Let us know the last R that ran that wasn’t toxic.
I’ll wait…..

Let us know the last R that ran that wasn’t toxic.
I’ll wait…..

I didn't think Romney was toxic. The dems lied their asses off about him and made him look far worse than he was. I'm talking about toxic to all voters now, as in I won't vote for this bastard no matter what. So maybe it matters what your definition of toxic is. I wouldn't say that McCain was toxic either.

I didn't think Romney was toxic. The dems lied their asses off about him and made him look far worse than he was. I'm talking about toxic to all voters now, as in I won't vote for this bastard no matter what. So maybe it matters what your definition of toxic is. I wouldn't say that McCain was toxic either.
Romney was incredibly Toxic if you weren’t a wealthy neo-Con.

Media coverage decides who's toxic and who isn't.
Biden is the worst person possible that you could put in the Oval Office.....but everything that's true about him has been reported and still Democrat voters don't care, because all they need is an excuse not to vote for Trump....or any Republican for that matter.

Romney was incredibly Toxic if you weren’t a wealthy neo-Con.

Well, I ain't even close to wealthy and I don't think I'm a neo-con either, although I'm not sure exactly what that means. Anyway, I do not believe he was even close to toxic; on both sides they're all a buncha wealthy bastards and he's no different.

Well, I ain't even close to wealthy and I don't think I'm a neo-con either, although I'm not sure exactly what that means. Anyway, I do not believe he was even close to toxic; on both sides they're all a buncha wealthy bastards and he's no different.
Romney was GW II…
Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring Galore

Forum List

Back