As Much As I REALLY Hate To Admit It, I Think Republicans Need A New Candidate

They will do EXACTLY the same to DeSantis.
I do have favorites, but whoever the party chooses will be infinitely better than these Dems in control. My old shoe would get my vote if it ran against Biden.
We don't have a choice in the matter.
Democrats have rigged our elections permanently.
They scream about the destruction of Democracy.....while they're destroying Democracy.

And that's coming from a pretty big Trump supporter. It seems like a Trump organization just got into major trouble and now Trump endorsed candidates lost the midterm election. I will definitely vote for him if given no alternative, but at this point I'm not really sure if he'll get enough votes to win.

Ron DeSantis is my top pick anyways and I really think he should run because he would probably win in a landslide as a lot of people like him, but I just don't think enough people like Trump anymore. Or not as many as there used to be since I know he still has a lot of supporters.
and trump will burn down the GOP.

Don't get me wrong, it would be wonderful if he could pull it off,... I guess we'll just have to wait for 2024 to find out as he might possibly surprise me.
Yes, the Dems would love to see the old, orange, piece of shit, win the 2024 nomination...provided he is not in jail.

Yes, the Dems would love to see the old, orange, piece of shit, win the 2024 nomination...provided he is not in jail.

If he is actually proven guilty that is, but if he is,... He isn't above the law either. Nobody is.

That's funny....considering the old POS you got in the WH that seems to spend nearly 50% of his time on vacation. It would be more....but the left doesn't count weekends like they do with Republican presidents.

That's funny....considering the old POS you got in the WH that seems to spend nearly 50% of his time on vacation. It would be more....but the left doesn't count weekends like they do with Republican presidents.

Yeah, not saying Trump is guilty or innocent of anything since he hasn't actually been arrested or anything, but why is their party always completely innocent and ours is always guilty?

Innocent until proven guilty is the law. Or at least it's supposed to be.

Yeah, not saying Trump is guilty or innocent of anything since he hasn't actually been arrested or anything, but why is their party always completely innocent and ours is always guilty?
Because they gained control of the DOJ and simply refuse to enforce the law.
On the other hand....they spend all of their time going after parents and anyone who speaks out about the garbage they're gaslighting us with 24/7.

Because they gained control of the DOJ and simply refuse to enforce the law.

Unless it involves Trump. As I said before, until he is actually found guilty of a crime that I don't consider him being accountable for anything.

1670552308575.png

Oh. You think they'll make up extra stuff, being an arsehole isn't enough of a handicap?

Unless it involves Trump. As I said before, until he is actually found guilty of a crime that I don't consider him being accountable for anything.
The point should be apparent that they don't need a real crime to pull this rubbish.
Russian Collusion was fake.....and so is everything else they investigate him for.
This is what Communists do once they take power.

The point should be apparent that they don't need a real crime to pull this rubbish.
Russian Collusion was fake.....and so is everything else they investigate him for.
This is what Communists do once they take power.

Agreed,.. but what about this new Trump organization fraud stuff? I've only seen the headline and I'm not sure how much to little that Trump is involved with it. I seriously hope it's fake or that he isn't involved at all.

View attachment 736601
Oh. You think they'll make up extra stuff, being an arsehole isn't enough of a handicap?
I know they'll make stuff up.

But the only reason they do this is to make elections close.....so they don't have to manufacture 30 million votes to win.
These elections are usually within 10,000 votes difference.....and they have a whole month to fill out or harvest 20,000 - 30,000 ballots.
If election day was only one day....they'd be hard pressed to make that many extra votes materialize

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back