As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Republicans can do the same. Why the whining?
Repubs don't register rioters and looters at the scene and they don't register cemetary residents.

Naw.

They register Nazis, The Klan and Tea Party terrorists.

yeah right,
and you Dems. ELECT the first two to Congress

Dems always defend the lowest of the low.

they do have real hardon for the Tea Party
they can't stand anyone challenging them evidently..it's that "tolerance" they claim they have

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government Why is it so white

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.
Yup, they'll be another Detroit overnight.

Western civilization, which blacks cannot create nor sustain when left to their own devices, has eroded away in Detroit yet people continue to ignore the genetic realities behind Detroit's demise.
Yep...simply a puzzlement as to why black voters don't run in DROVES to the Republican Party.

According to my State Rep Bill Lint, only 6 people were arrested from Ferguson from looting and rioting...the rest were from out of state..
What is dismal is that repubs are outraged, instead of registering voters, showing their disconnect from the potential voters...
Yeah, if I was the republican representative running there. I would let them know that it was democrat leaders that got the people that destroyed their town to come.
You are certainly welcome to present that argument anytime you want to.

They're all people who act the way they do because of their experiences. Detroit had one industry, and they left town- just the worst of many rust belt cities. And if you think it had nothing to do with discrimination against blacks, you're crazy. Blacks are several times more likely to have difficulty getting jobs and housing, problems with cops and racists. Duh.

Repubs don't register rioters and looters at the scene and they don't register cemetary residents.

Can you provide the names of the rioters who got registered to vote during this effort?
Sure. The Registration list. Does anyone think the shooting and the riots prompted people to say, "Dammit, this shit makes me mad enough to want to vote." Thank the two Godly Reverends.

You have the registration list? However did you manage to get a hold of that?
No, the Liberal pukes have it. But it should be a public record.

Then you should have no problem naming all the rioters who registered to vote, right? I assume you've already done this since you made the claim, because doing so without any evidence would be rather dishonest of you, right?

do you really think it's unreasonable to assume that some of the people who registered to vote were involved in the rioting?
Not seeing names nor proof from you as of yet.

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

But you agree.

They're all people who act the way they do because of their experiences. Detroit had one industry, and they left town- just the worst of many rust belt cities. And if you think it had nothing to do with discrimination against blacks, you're crazy. Blacks are several times more likely to have difficulty getting jobs and housing, problems with cops and racists. Duh.

Damn you really are a racist..

How many times have these white wingnuts screamed that they are unfairly being attacked when I pointed out their racist ways.

And now, oh goody, an entire thread of them showing us just who and what they are.

They want us to believe they are all hard working with good jobs and they obey the law. Bundy showed us the truth in that.

redneck_games_39.jpg

When so many of them mud dive and look like this, what on earth is it makes then so proud. What does this this award winner do? High Tech?

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.

How did the coke head Boosh get elected??
Got any proof of that?
Nope. That's an accusation. Besides, judging by the way Obama acts I think he's currently using. As much blow as he's admitted to doing I don't think he wants anyone to do a blood test on him. Kind of explains why he was so "Tired" on his first European tour before he became president. Didn't have a safe place to hide his stash. Now he has Air Force One to hide it in.

Notice how the presidents get gray hair after being president? I believe it's from all the stress and long hours of work..
According to my State Rep Bill Lint, only 6 people were arrested from Ferguson from looting and rioting...the rest were from out of state..
What is dismal is that repubs are outraged, instead of registering voters, showing their disconnect from the potential voters...
Haven't seen a liberal yet that doesn't think this is amoral or wrong by any stretch.

You libs think lying and conniving is just good politics. Until a story like this becomes public you'll swear up and down that it's not the intent that Obama and company had along. And once it becomes a reality it's business as usual. Nothing to see here folks.

Considering that events like Ferguson have occurred before Oblama was president, then I'd say your hunches have no basis in reality..

Damn you really are a racist..
A racist is someone who believes a race to be inferior, and discriminates against them. A LOT of TPers, who are also special in that they believe a huge pile of bs Pub propaganda. An ugly American disgrace.

Western civilization, which blacks cannot create nor sustain when left to their own devices, has eroded away in Detroit yet people continue to ignore the genetic realities behind Detroit's demise.
Yep...simply a puzzlement as to why black voters don't run in DROVES to the Republican Party.

No mystery at all...we dont go for giving people free shit just because. We'ed like you to put in a little effort first.

Can you provide the names of the rioters who got registered to vote during this effort?
Sure. The Registration list. Does anyone think the shooting and the riots prompted people to say, "Dammit, this shit makes me mad enough to want to vote." Thank the two Godly Reverends.

Then you should have no problem naming all the rioters who registered to vote, right? I assume you've already done this since you made the claim, because doing so without any evidence would be rather dishonest of you, right?

do you really think it's unreasonable to assume that some of the people who registered to vote were involved in the rioting?

It's certainly possible, but I find it unlikely because I seriously doubt a person who goes out and riots and loots a 7-11 is all that interested in the political process and more than likely already has a felony record. That's not actually the point of my comments, though. We see an article about Democrats doing a voter registration drive in Ferguson and the knee jerk response from the conservatives is that they're registering rioters and looters despite the fact those acts were committed by a very small percentage of demonstrators and as the police chief pointed out most of them weren't even from the city. It's the typical conservative attitude that blacks are nothing but thugs, rioters, and criminals.
And yet...the Republicans can't quite see why they have an image problem with minorities.....all minorities.

It's certainly possible, but I find it unlikely because I seriously doubt a person who goes out and riots and loots a 7-11 is all that interested in the political process and more than likely already has a felony record. That's not actually the point of my comments, though. We see an article about Democrats doing a voter registration drive in Ferguson and the knee jerk response from the conservatives is that they're registering rioters and looters despite the fact those acts were committed by a very small percentage of demonstrators and as the police chief pointed out most of them weren't even from the city. It's the typical conservative attitude that blacks are nothing but thugs, rioters, and criminals.

Well they are certainly wrong, blacks are also football players, basketball players, and rappers.

:rofl:
and Presidents. :D

So now registering voters is amoral?? :anj_stfu:
Using racism to do it is, and claiming that that wasn't the intent for the riots in the first place.

Huh?

It would be perfectly legal to use racism to register people to vote. Nay , I'll go further, you could start a political party intent on re enslaving blacks, and that would be legal. I don't think you'd find much support, but you could do it.
Nobody's talking about what is legal here. Only what is moral or not.

You can register people that support serial killers if you felt it would help your cause.

The thing that seems to happen here is Democrats end up registering folks like Ben Dover, Donald Duck, and Iva Biggin. They tend to step over the line, and using a crisis as an excuse to register voters is just one more. They don't even hide it. But up until they did it they would swear on a stack of Bibles that this wasn't why it became such an important issue.

Maybe if white people started to use the clan for get out the vote rallies dems would see things a little different?
You mean the Klan...please don't bring the Scots into this.

Black outrage in Ferguson brought national media attention; otherwise, most of us would know nothing of Ferguson.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
National media attention on Ferguson was about making something out of nothing and causing an imaginary crisis to galvanize liberal base that always cries about being victimized.
So...nothing really happened there. Good to know. :D

No mystery at all...we dont go for giving people free shit just because. We'ed like you to put in a little effort first.
Unless they are corporations, right?

So now registering voters is amoral?? :anj_stfu:
Using racism to do it is, and claiming that that wasn't the intent for the riots in the first place.

Huh?

It would be perfectly legal to use racism to register people to vote. Nay , I'll go further, you could start a political party intent on re enslaving blacks, and that would be legal. I don't think you'd find much support, but you could do it.
Nobody's talking about what is legal here. Only what is moral or not.

You can register people that support serial killers if you felt it would help your cause.

The thing that seems to happen here is Democrats end up registering folks like Ben Dover, Donald Duck, and Iva Biggin. They tend to step over the line, and using a crisis as an excuse to register voters is just one more. They don't even hide it. But up until they did it they would swear on a stack of Bibles that this wasn't why it became such an important issue.

Maybe if white people started to use the clan for get out the vote rallies dems would see things a little different?
You mean the Klan...please don't bring the Scots into this.

Why did George Bush and his GOP controlled Congress not destroy the welfare system when in power???
Votes??

You said it, I didn't.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.
What do Republicans vote for.

Let me guess.......ummmmmmmm

White, male and christian
I don't think republicans really hate blacks, they just don't want them voting.
Republicans won't elect a black either

Be more than happy to see Rice or Carson in office. Or are they the wrong kind of negro? Ya racist fuck...
Neither of them made it thru the Republican selection process....have they?

Unless they are corporations, right?

Corporations provide jobs. Me personally? I dont give a rats ass what losers do at this point because I'm done working.

You said it, I didn't.

What do Republicans vote for.

Let me guess.......ummmmmmmm

White, male and christian
I don't think republicans really hate blacks, they just don't want them voting.
Republicans won't elect a black either

Be more than happy to see Rice or Carson in office. Or are they the wrong kind of negro? Ya racist fuck...
Neither of them made it thru the Republican selection process....have they?

More dishonesty...none have them have tried.

Forum List

Back