🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government Why is it so white

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.
Yup, they'll be another Detroit overnight.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
It's funny because on another thread, Conservatives are claiming that they're not racist. :eusa_doh: yet in this forum, the overwhelming number of racist comments come from Conservative posters.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don't really think blacks are as capable as whites to hold public office.

Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.

This is & should have been the only response to the complaints in the black community. Marching up n down the street is pointless.

Voting IS HOW you make your voice heard.

Voting is for long-term change. Peaceful protests are to get immediate attention on the situation.

A young person from Ferguson was interviewed, and basically said, the rioting and looting and violence is terrible, but at least it got some attention.

Terrible, to think that people would have to go to those measures to feel heard.

Get a job and stop looting and you'll have no reason to act like a dumbass.

And accept that kids get shot by the police.

Got it.:eusa_think:

Than line it up...and watch Ferguson turn into detroit south.

Based on what?

Based on what? I just told you what it was based on.

More evenly distributed racial proportion between the power structure and the community?

Are you specifically saying that more black people in power will make Ferguson evolve into something like Detroit?

I cant believe it took you this long to make the connection.

Republicans can do the same. Why the whining?
Repubs don't register rioters and looters at the scene and they don't register cemetary residents.

Can you provide the names of the rioters who got registered to vote during this effort?
Sure. The Registration list. Does anyone think the shooting and the riots prompted people to say, "Dammit, this shit makes me mad enough to want to vote." Thank the two Godly Reverends.

You have the registration list? However did you manage to get a hold of that?

Maybe the poster works at the IRS. We know that certain government agencies were given access to voter registrations. I hate to think about how they will use that info. Of course, it helps when a corrupt agency wants to target groups or maybe later deny healthcare to some.

This is & should have been the only response to the complaints in the black community. Marching up n down the street is pointless.

Voting IS HOW you make your voice heard.

Voting is for long-term change. Peaceful protests are to get immediate attention on the situation.

A young person from Ferguson was interviewed, and basically said, the rioting and looting and violence is terrible, but at least it got some attention.

Terrible, to think that people would have to go to those measures to feel heard.

Get a job and stop looting and you'll have no reason to act like a dumbass.

And accept that kids get shot by the police.

Got it.:eusa_think:

Dont strong arm rob a store and attack a police officer and you'll find yourself absorbing a lot less bullets.

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.
What do Republicans vote for.

Let me guess.......ummmmmmmm

White, male and christian
I don't think republicans really hate blacks, they just don't want them voting.
Republicans won't elect a black either

Be more than happy to see Rice or Carson in office. Or are they the wrong kind of negro? Ya racist fuck...
Elect them first and we can talk about the GOP record of electing blacks. Right now they have elected just six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years
Pathetic, won't you agree?

Repubs don't register rioters and looters at the scene and they don't register cemetary residents.

Can you provide the names of the rioters who got registered to vote during this effort?
Sure. The Registration list. Does anyone think the shooting and the riots prompted people to say, "Dammit, this shit makes me mad enough to want to vote." Thank the two Godly Reverends.

Maybe the poster works at the IRS. We know that certain government agencies were given access to voter registrations. I hate to think about how they will use that info. Of course, it helps when a corrupt agency wants to target groups or maybe later deny healthcare to some.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. :rolleyes:
Or DHS.

This might motivate a few white voters to go vote "You could be the next Darren Wilson. Vote".

Why would ANYONE object to voters being registered?
Depends on if they are legal and alive. Pretty low for dimwits to use a tragedy to further their chances, but then dimwits are lowlife scumbags.
Where in the OP does it say any of the voters are ineligible?

ANY reason to get people to vote is a good reason

Unless you are Republican
You just proved my point lowlife. Of course you are wrong as usual, idiot.
Wanting people to vote makes you a lowlife?

Wait, let me guess....

You are REPUBLICAN

LOL! What excuse are you talking about.
Try making sense.

You're trying to provide cover for the usual Democrat type corruption acting as a facilitator.

You wouldn't stand for this from the GOP. That's for damned sure.
Umm, not for nothing but ...... you have yet to establish that it's corrupt to register voters where the local blacks are complaining they don't feel they have enough blacks representing them when only about 12% of that community votes.
That's not even remotely the issue and you know it.

And I don't think that's even remotely the truth either.
All this time and you don't even know what the issue is?? :lmao:

Your ignorance aside, does what you believe really matter??

Just 12% of registered voters in the city cast a ballot in municipal elections last year but white people were three times more likely to vote than black people and so decided the outcome.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/22/michael-brown-ferguson-residents-vote

Liberals must be dumb as dirt.

A felon gets killed by a cop and it turns into riots after Al Sharpton and Obama stick their noses into it, and gets the whole community and the nation involved.
Then all of the sudden "volunteers" from the Democrat Party show up with folding tables and voter registration forms.

What a coincidence.

You said it, I didn't.

It's funny because on another thread, Conservatives are claiming that they're not racist. :eusa_doh: yet in this forum, the overwhelming number of racist comments come from Conservative posters.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don't really think blacks are as capable as whites to hold public office.

Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.
^^Obvious racist.

Liberals must be dumb as dirt.

A felon gets killed by a cop and it turns into riots after Al Sharpton and Obama stick their noses into it, and gets the whole community and the nation involved.
Then all of the sudden "volunteers" from the Democrat Party show up with folding tables and voter registration forms.

What a coincidence.

Nothing coincidental there.......

You said it, I didn't.

Not racist...realist.

Thanks for demonstrating how racist you are. Makes my job that much easier.

You said it, I didn't.

Not racist...realist.

^^Obvious racist.

Obvious dumbass...

Forum List

Back