🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government Why is it so white

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.
Yup, they'll be another Detroit overnight.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
It's funny because on another thread, Conservatives are claiming that they're not racist. :eusa_doh: yet in this forum, the overwhelming number of racist comments come from Conservative posters.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don't really think blacks are as capable as whites to hold public office.

Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.
Thanks for demonstrating how racist you are. Makes my job that much easier.

Pretty much shows how disconnected you are to reality.

LOL! What excuse are you talking about.
Try making sense.

You're trying to provide cover for the usual Democrat type corruption acting as a facilitator.

You wouldn't stand for this from the GOP. That's for damned sure.
Umm, not for nothing but ...... you have yet to establish that it's corrupt to register voters where the local blacks are complaining they don't feel they have enough blacks representing them when only about 12% of that community votes.
That's not even remotely the issue and you know it.

And I don't think that's even remotely the truth either.
All this time and you don't even know what the issue is?? :lmao:

Your ignorance aside, does what you believe really matter??

Just 12% of registered voters in the city cast a ballot in municipal elections last year but white people were three times more likely to vote than black people and so decided the outcome.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/22/michael-brown-ferguson-residents-vote
If that were true I imagine that liberals would consider that town ripe for a registration campaign, but then again only 12% of the registered voters even showed up on election day. So who can they blame for that? Surely not the white man. They can only blame themselves. So why the registration drive? Well, maybe they can get people to pay attention and show up. You know, squeeze water from a rock. Perhaps this Michael Brown incident was just the miracle that Democrats needed, at the most opportune time no less.

Try making sense.

You're trying to provide cover for the usual Democrat type corruption acting as a facilitator.

Umm, not for nothing but ...... you have yet to establish that it's corrupt to register voters where the local blacks are complaining they don't feel they have enough blacks representing them when only about 12% of that community votes.

Just 12% of registered voters in the city cast a ballot in municipal elections last year but white people were three times more likely to vote than black people and so decided the outcome.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/22/michael-brown-ferguson-residents-vote
If that were true I imagine that liberals would consider that town ripe for a registration campaign, but then again only 12% of the registered voters even showed up on election day. So who can they blame for that? Surely not the white man. They can only blame themselves. So why the registration drive? Well, maybe they can get people to pay attention and show up. You know, squeeze water from a rock. Perhaps this Michael Brown incident was just the miracle that Democrats needed, at the most opportune time no less.

Personally? I hope blacks take over the whole town from top to bottom.
Than we can sit back and watch it turn into detroit and laugh our asses off while dems scramble for reasons to blame the right.

Liberals must be dumb as dirt.

A felon gets killed by a cop and it turns into riots after Al Sharpton and Obama stick their noses into it, and gets the whole community and the nation involved.
Then all of the sudden "volunteers" from the Democrat Party show up with folding tables and voter registration forms.

What a coincidence.

Voting is the best way to voice political discontent......wouldn't you agree?

Don't like how the police in your town acted?

VOTE

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
It's funny because on another thread, Conservatives are claiming that they're not racist. :eusa_doh: yet in this forum, the overwhelming number of racist comments come from Conservative posters.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don't really think blacks are as capable as whites to hold public office.

Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.
Thanks for demonstrating how racist you are. Makes my job that much easier.

Pretty much shows how disconnected you are to reality.
yeah, sure, that's the ticket. :lmao:

Liberals must be dumb as dirt.

A felon gets killed by a cop and it turns into riots after Al Sharpton and Obama stick their noses into it, and gets the whole community and the nation involved.
Then all of the sudden "volunteers" from the Democrat Party show up with folding tables and voter registration forms.

What a coincidence.

Voting is the best way to voice political discontent......wouldn't you agree?

Don't like how the police in your town acted?

VOTE

I've already said it a few times. Vote in blacks from top to bottom,I dont give a damn one way or another. I dont want to hear any crying when it turn into detroit though.

Try making sense.

Your imagination notwithstanding, it is true.

Try making sense.

Than do it. I dont give a rats ass what happens in Ferguson.
Just be prepared for the consequences and dont cry when things turn to shit.
Seriously. Why cant they stand on their own two feet? I applaud their efforts,in fact I want blacks to rule over their own. It's only fair.

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.

That is the reason the facts of the danger to blacks from whites are hidden by media. It is all about generating racial paranoia for political gain. This article, also links to the same one here, but has the real facts. The Real Reason Racial Paranoia Is Being Promoted Political Gain AUN-TV The preview indicates Whittle's video will show, but if not it is at link above.

The Real Reason Racial Paranoia Is Being Promoted, Political Gain

Why have so many lies that are easy to prove false, been repeated over and over, in regard to White on Black crime? The answer is in the article below, by the New York Times. It is in the best interests of one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful organization in America to generate anti-White racial paranoia.

That very same organization created the KKK and made anti-Black racial paranoia its central theme for 130 years.

That organization is the Democratic Party. As the below article by the NYT points out, the racial paranoia and Ferguson rioting have been good for the Democratic Party. They expect to register a lot of Democrats as a result of it. In fact it may help win the Missouri Senate race for them. So the Democrat Party is the winner and the losers are America, Ferguson, racial harmony, the safety of the average America, and the peace of mind of many Black Americans.

The facts to disprove the racial paranoia propaganda, are so easy to see, there has to be a motive for the false propaganda. First the truth, here are two articles that demolish the lies on this issue. http://aun-tv.com/bill-whittle-exposes-racial-crime-truths-being-censored-video/ and http://aun-tv.com/mother-jones-puts-out-absurdly-false-article-which-may-fan-racial-paranoia-why-part-1/
The bottom line is that police shoot Blacks less often than Whites in regard to the number of crimes committed. The second article above shows that in America’s largest city, New York, that Whites are shot by police 7 times more than their crime rate would justify. In New York City about 3% of criminal shootings are by Whites, yet 22% of people shot (hit) by police are White. About 70% of criminal shootings are by Blacks, yet only about 42% of people shot (hit) by police are Black.

What is bad for America is good for one organization, as you will see in the below article, if you read between the lines.

Getting Ferguson Majority to Show Its Clout at Polls
NYT: FERGUSON, Mo. — Down the street from where the body of Michael Brown lay for hours after he was shot three weeks ago, volunteers have appeared beside folding tables under fierce sunshine to sign up new voters. On West Florissant Avenue, the site of sometimes violent nighttime protests for two weeks, voter-registration tents popped up during the day and figures like the Rev. Jesse L. Jackson Sr. lectured about the power of the vote. ----

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.

Then explain Detroit...
I never said all blacks are like that. Thats the defense of the lying liberal.
I have a few black friends here in Houston and they dont act like that either.
But how do you explain all that do?

Try making sense.

Thanks for the admission.

I married one. And true, she doesn't either.

But then again enough of them do to maybe swing another election for the Democrats.

Republicans can do the same. Why the whining?
Repubs don't register rioters and looters at the scene and they don't register cemetary residents.

Can you provide the names of the rioters who got registered to vote during this effort?

No doubt some who got registered did riot, unless and until convicted of a felony though, they have the right to vote.
Then, if it's "no doubt" you can prove your statement.

I simply cannot understand why the Republicans are not attracting black voters in DROVES.

Forum List

Back