🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government Why is it so white

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.
Yup, they'll be another Detroit overnight.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.
What do Republicans vote for.

Let me guess.......ummmmmmmm

White, male and christian
I don't think republicans really hate blacks, they just don't want them voting.
Republicans won't elect a black either

Be more than happy to see Rice or Carson in office. Or are they the wrong kind of negro? Ya racist fuck...
Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.

Then explain Detroit...
I never said all blacks are like that. Thats the defense of the lying liberal.
I have a few black friends here in Houston and they dont act like that either.
But how do you explain all that do?
Why do you keep going on and on as if there were no white people in Detroit?

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.

Western civilization, which blacks cannot create nor sustain when left to their own devices, has eroded away in Detroit yet people continue to ignore the genetic realities behind Detroit's demise.
Yep...simply a puzzlement as to why black voters don't run in DROVES to the Republican Party.

No mystery at all...we dont go for giving people free shit just because. We'ed like you to put in a little effort first.
Unless they are corporations, right?

Corporations provide jobs. Me personally? I dont give a rats ass what losers do at this point because I'm done working.

More and more overseas jobs. And you guys just bend over and say "please sir, can I have another?"

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.

Be more than happy to see Rice or Carson in office. Or are they the wrong kind of negro? Ya racist fuck...
Neither of them made it thru the Republican selection process....have they?

More dishonesty...none have them have tried.
Totally incorrect. What about Cain? What about Powell?

You said it, I didn't.

Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.

Then explain Detroit...
Why do you keep going on and on as if there were no white people in Detroit?

So you want to blame the absolute failure that detroit is on white people?

I simply cannot understand why the Republicans are not attracting black voters in DROVES.

I'm not a great fan of Republicans right now, but I think it has something to do with not controlling the mainstream media.

Democrats appeal to the worst of humanity. Bigotry, envy, hatred, all of the traits that no decent person would want to appeal to.

They appeal to gays, blacks, and Hispanics because they know the correct buttons to push. Same thing goes for women. Anything that they can do to gin up emotions rather than logic. Mainly because their policies are irrational.

Western civilization, which blacks cannot create nor sustain when left to their own devices, has eroded away in Detroit yet people continue to ignore the genetic realities behind Detroit's demise.
Yep...simply a puzzlement as to why black voters don't run in DROVES to the Republican Party.

No mystery at all...we dont go for giving people free shit just because. We'ed like you to put in a little effort first.
Unless they are corporations, right?

Corporations provide jobs. Me personally? I dont give a rats ass what losers do at this point because I'm done working.

More and more overseas jobs. And you guys just bend over and say "please sir, can I have another?"

Stop taxing the shit out of business and bringing in illegals to work for half the wages and you might see a change.

You said it, I didn't.

Neither of them made it thru the Republican selection process....have they?

More dishonesty...none have them have tried.
Totally incorrect. What about Cain? What about Powell?

Totally right ...right up until you changed the question.
I wont vote for someone just because they're black. See the difference?

Then explain Detroit...

Poverty. Go to any white trash trailer park and you see the same behavior.

I'm not a great fan of Republicans right now, but I think it has something to do with not controlling the mainstream media.

Democrats appeal to the worst of humanity. Bigotry, envy, hatred, all of the traits that no decent person would want to appeal to.

They appeal to gays, blacks, and Hispanics because they know the correct buttons to push. Same thing goes for women. Anything that they can do to gin up emotions rather than logic. Mainly because their policies are irrational.

They appeal to gays, blacks, Hispanics and a good population of women because they are willing to represent the interests of gays, blacks, Hispanics, and women. It's not about emotion vs. logic; it's about self-interest.

Then explain Detroit...

No you wont.
Oh yeah...STFU Assleper.

Then explain Detroit...

No you wont.

Yeah, you do

Then explain Detroit...

No you wont.

Yeah, you do

Prove it.

Then explain Detroit...

Appears like you feel blacks are equivalent to white trash.

The question would be.....

Why aren't republicans encouraging more voting?

Then explain Detroit...

No you wont.
Oh yeah...STFU Assleper.

Maybe you could explain the differences between ghetto and trailer park behavior....in detail.

Why is it that even though we have a black president blacks still have twice the unemployment of everybody else?

Could it be because 70% of them have single parent families?

How can blacks blame whites for the fact that they either refuse to stay married or have more children out of wedlock than any other race? Why is it Asians have the highest income of all and only a tiny percent of them have kids outside of marriage?

Then explain Detroit...

No you wont.
Oh yeah...STFU Assleper.

Maybe you could explain the differences between ghetto and trailer park behavior....in detail.
Trailer trash don't use their food stamps to pay for tattoos.

Then explain Detroit...

No you wont.
Oh yeah...STFU Assleper.

Trailer trash don't use their food stamps to pay for tattoos.
No, but in Colorado they use their SNAP cards to buy grass.

Obama sent reps to Brown's funeral. Obama sent Sharpton and Holder to comfort and rally the black vote. Obama sent no one to the funeral of a General. Not too hard to figure out.

Forum List

Back