🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Why would ANYONE object to voters being registered?
Depends on if they are legal and alive. Pretty low for dimwits to use a tragedy to further their chances, but then dimwits are lowlife scumbags.
Where in the OP does it say any of the voters are ineligible?

ANY reason to get people to vote is a good reason

Unless you are Republican
You just proved my point lowlife. Of course you are wrong as usual, idiot.

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government Why is it so white

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.
Yup, they'll be another Detroit overnight.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
It's funny because on another thread, Conservatives are claiming that they're not racist. :eusa_doh: yet in this forum, the overwhelming number of racist comments come from Conservative posters.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don't really think blacks are as capable as whites to hold public office.

Last edited:
Yet why do Democrats say that voter I.D. laws are racist?

Why has Eric Holder sued every state that tries to institute laws that require a picture I.D. to register or vote?

Probably because the ID laws effect minority voters the most. Gee, that wasn't difficult.

Here's the deal...and I'm using rough numbers. 22% of eligible voters don't have the photo ID required by some of the more restrictive ID states. The amount of voter fraud that would be stopped with these restrictive laws is less than 1%. When the number of voters that would be disenfranchised is less...or at least in single digits and much closer the fraud that would be stopped, I'm behind restrictive photo ID laws 100%.

So you're saying minorities are to stupid to get an ID?

This is & should have been the only response to the complaints in the black community. Marching up n down the street is pointless.

Voting IS HOW you make your voice heard.

Voting is for long-term change. Peaceful protests are to get immediate attention on the situation.

A young person from Ferguson was interviewed, and basically said, the rioting and looting and violence is terrible, but at least it got some attention.

Terrible, to think that people would have to go to those measures to feel heard.
Yet nobody seems to be able to get specific about what that situation is.

I'll tell you what it is.

Think of the beef that the PLO has with Israel. Blacks in Ferguson want to blame everything that goes wrong in their lives on Whites. The PLO blames everything on the Jews. It's the same thing. It's popular to show bigotry to people who are different.

Last edited:
Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.
What do Republicans vote for.

Let me guess.......ummmmmmmm

White, male and christian
Better than what we have in office now, Commie, liar and spineless.

So now registering voters is amoral?? :anj_stfu:
Using racism to do it is, and claiming that that wasn't the intent for the riots in the first place.

Huh?

It would be perfectly legal to use racism to register people to vote. Nay , I'll go further, you could start a political party intent on re enslaving blacks, and that would be legal. I don't think you'd find much support, but you could do it.
Nobody's talking about what is legal here. Only what is moral or not.

You can register people that support serial killers if you felt it would help your cause.

The thing that seems to happen here is Democrats end up registering folks like Ben Dover, Donald Duck, and Iva Biggin. They tend to step over the line, and using a crisis as an excuse to register voters is just one more. They don't even hide it. But up until they did it they would swear on a stack of Bibles that this wasn't why it became such an important issue.
Where would America be today without your moral superiority?

Probably speaking Deutsch.
That's a rather odd observation given it was

You said it, I didn't.

It's funny because on another thread, Conservatives are claiming that they're not racist. :eusa_doh: yet in this forum, the overwhelming number of racist comments come from Conservative posters.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don

You said it, I didn't.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don't really think blacks are as capable as whites to hold public office.

I do know we are more capable of creating a legible sentence. As you've proven twice in your post.

So now registering voters is amoral?? :anj_stfu:
Using racism to do it is, and claiming that that wasn't the intent for the riots in the first place.

Huh?

It would be perfectly legal to use racism to register people to vote. Nay , I'll go further, you could start a political party intent on re enslaving blacks, and that would be legal. I don't think you'd find much support, but you could do it.
Nobody's talking about what is legal here. Only what is moral or not.

You can register people that support serial killers if you felt it would help your cause.

The thing that seems to happen here is Democrats end up registering folks like Ben Dover, Donald Duck, and Iva Biggin. They tend to step over the line, and using a crisis as an excuse to register voters is just one more. They don't even hide it. But up until they did it they would swear on a stack of Bibles that this wasn't why it became such an important issue.
Where would America be today without your moral superiority?

Probably speaking Deutsch.
That's a rather odd observation given it was

You said it, I didn't.

Not racist...realist.
That's exactly what I said. Conservatives and Republicans really don

You said it, I didn't.

Not racist...realist.

Not really. It's Democrats that appear incapable.

The GOP wants to limit voters to brainwashed, loudmouth, obsessed hater dupes...

STFU up franco. You're about the biggest idiot on this board. In fact you may be worse than dean.
I take that back,at least deans post make people laugh.

This is & should have been the only response to the complaints in the black community. Marching up n down the street is pointless.

Voting is for long-term change. Peaceful protests are to get immediate attention on the situation.

A young person from Ferguson was interviewed, and basically said, the rioting and looting and violence is terrible, but at least it got some attention.

Terrible, to think that people would have to go to those measures to feel heard.

Think of the beef that the PLO has with Israel. Blacks in Ferguson want to blame everything that goes wrong in their lives Whites. The PLO blames everything on the Jews. It's the same thing. It's popular to show bigotry to people who are different.

Specifically, the situation is that the power structure and community racial makeup do not align.

LOL! What excuse are you talking about.
Try making sense.

You're trying to provide cover for the usual Democrat type corruption acting as a facilitator.

You wouldn't stand for this from the GOP. That's for damned sure.
Umm, not for nothing but ...... you have yet to establish that it's corrupt to register voters where the local blacks are complaining they don't feel they have enough blacks representing them when only about 12% of that community votes.

Think of the beef that the PLO has with Israel. Blacks in Ferguson want to blame everything that goes wrong in their lives Whites. The PLO blames everything on the Jews. It's the same thing. It's popular to show bigotry to people who are different.

Specifically, the situation is that the power structure and community racial makeup do not align.

Than line it up...and watch Ferguson turn into detroit south.

LOL! What excuse are you talking about.
Try making sense.

You're trying to provide cover for the usual Democrat type corruption acting as a facilitator.

You wouldn't stand for this from the GOP. That's for damned sure.
Umm, not for nothing but ...... you have yet to establish that it's corrupt to register voters where the local blacks are complaining they don't feel they have enough blacks representing them when only about 12% of that community votes.
That's not even remotely the issue and you know it.

And I don't think that's even remotely the truth either.

Get a job and stop looting and you'll have no reason to act like a dumbass.

Forum List

Back