🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Not sure what you're talking about? I can go to a gun show in most states and purchase a firearm without ID.

Not if Liberals like G5000 have their way
What difference does their wishes make? The fact of the matter is if I want to purchase a firearm with no ID whatsoever, I can do that. So stop with the bullshit about ID'ing for voting because ID is needed to buy a gun. And Considering how few people commit fraud out of the 100+ million who vote in national elections, it's a complete waste. The worst part is that it would disenfranchise some folks who, for whatever reason, don't get such a ID or lose it before an election.

The number of cases surrounding voter fraud appear to be bigger than you implied.

The latest interstate voter cross check tallied 6,951,484 overlapping voter registrations, and they’re just the tip of the iceberg.

The cross-check program involves only 28 states and does not include the three largest: California, Texas and Florida.

6.9 million multiple voters in 28 states report finds Watchdog.org
That's not voter fraud. That's sloppy house keeping of voter rolls. People move from one state to another (or even from one city to another within the same state) and their names are not immediately removed from their prior election roll. The number of actual multiple voting is small, especially when you consider there are over 100 million registered voters.

Not sure what you're talking about? I can go to a gun show in most states and purchase a firearm without ID.

What difference does their wishes make? The fact of the matter is if I want to purchase a firearm with no ID whatsoever, I can do that. So stop with the bullshit about ID'ing for voting because ID is needed to buy a gun. And Considering how few people commit fraud out of the 100+ million who vote in national elections, it's a complete waste. The worst part is that it would disenfranchise some folks who, for whatever reason, don't get such a ID or lose it before an election.

The number of cases surrounding voter fraud appear to be bigger than you implied.

The latest interstate voter cross check tallied 6,951,484 overlapping voter registrations, and they’re just the tip of the iceberg.

The cross-check program involves only 28 states and does not include the three largest: California, Texas and Florida.

No Liberal has ever been known to admit that voter fraud is a reality. Even when faced with the knowledge that voter fraud is an epidemic nationwide. Hell, just look at the COOTUS they elected. He comes from the cradle of fraud and corruption.
THAT is an outright LIE Hossfly....and SHAME on you! I HAVE and so has G5000 admitted there is FRAUD in elections, but not this imagined fraud that you think only a government issued picture id can stop....fraud does occur, big time over the decades, but mostly through Absentee ballot....which these new ID laws don't even address....you've been given a 'slight of hand'....told to look over 'there' when it is happening right under your nose, and for some reason, you're ok with that...???

What does that have to do with requiring photo ID in order to allow Americans their Constitutional right to vote?

Come on. Can you really not see that a government who requires proof of ID to enjoy one right should be able to do so with other rights?

Look at all the rights we have to prove who we are to enjoy. What makes voting special? I'm serious.

That's not voter fraud. That's sloppy house keeping of voter rolls. People move from one state to another (or even from one city to another within the same state) and their names are not immediately removed from their prior election roll. The number of actual multiple voting is small, especially when you consider there are over 100 million registered voters.

The number of people who use their guns for nefarious reasons is ESPECIALLY small when compared to the number of guns out there....

No Liberal has ever been known to admit that voter fraud is a reality. Even when faced with the knowledge that voter fraud is an epidemic nationwide. Hell, just look at the COOTUS they elected. He comes from the cradle of fraud and corruption.
That's just a flat out lie. Most Liberals I hear talking about election fraud say that it exists.

Republicans can do the same. Why the whining?
Repubs don't register rioters and looters at the scene and they don't register cemetary residents.

Can you provide the names of the rioters who got registered to vote during this effort?
Sure. The Registration list. Does anyone think the shooting and the riots prompted people to say, "Dammit, this shit makes me mad enough to want to vote." Thank the two Godly Reverends.

You have the registration list? However did you manage to get a hold of that?
No, the Liberal pukes have it. But it should be a public record.
How come Republicans don't want people to vote?

They should be allowed to vote. Providing they are voting within their own jurisdiction.

• Tina Johnson was arrested on 10 counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, and two counts of absentee ballots and voting violations.
  • Johnson Jr. was charged with 11 counts of fraud in connection with casting votes, as well as corruptly influencing voting, and perjury by false written declaration.
  • Williams was charged with 17 counts of neglect of duty and corrupt practices for allowing the distribution of these absentee ballots.
• Shalonda Michaelle Brinson, 36, nine counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Judy Ann Crumitie, 51, four counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Laverne V. Haynes, 57, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Ora Bell Rivers, 41, seven counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, three counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Raven Simona Williams, 20, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration

In November 2009, Democratic operative Anthony DeFiglio told New York State police investigators that faking absentee ballots was a commonplace and accepted practice in political circles, all intended to swing an election.

In April 2011, a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots.

Sowers received a five-year prison term for each of the 10 counts…..

“This crime cuts against the fabric of our free society,” Judge Webster said.

DEMOCRATS Arrested and or Convicted of Voter Fraud

The State Board of Elections has alerted the Office of the State Prosecutor to a report that 164 people voted in both Maryland and Virginia in the November 2012 presidential election, in violation of the law.

The Baltimore Sun
No one can demonstrate another means by which one could prove they are of legal age to buy alcohol (or a gun, or whatever) without an ID.

I, however, have asked Voter ID proponents to provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID. They have never been able to do so.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" argument.
That doesn't make any sense. How would you prove it if a person with no ID voted illegally but would have voted legally with one? It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
Please provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID.
It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
And so you have ZERO evidence to support Voter ID.

Just like I said. No one has ever been able to provide an actual case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" apples and oranges fallacy. It can be demonstrated that there is no other way to verify age than an ID. But you have failed to demonstrate there is no other way to prevent the types of voter fraud which occur.

you are setting up a false analogy.

Nope. The bozos with the "you need an ID to buy beer" are setting up the false analogy! Apples and oranges.

IF there is no other way to prove a person's age without ID , then likewise there is no other way to prove their identity without identity.

The fact that you here stating that you trust people to take their word when they say they are who they say they are but you don't trust them to tell you how old they really are seems mighty fishy to me and speaks of partisan stupidity.

I have a feeling you have never registered to vote and then voted.

I explained in very simple terms why your fantasy voter fraud does not match reality in an earlier post.

That's why I keep asking for ACTUAL voter fraud cases in which Voter ID, and only Voter ID, could have stopped or prevented the fraud.

You have a feeling I have what?

Your analogy is stupid. You trust people to tell you who they are but not to tell you how old they are.

That tells me EVERYTHING I know about your "honesty" and your "debating skills"

I explained the fallacy of the "you need ID to buy beer" comparison in post 341. I cannot help you if you are too retarded to get it.

A lot of bloviation to cover up the fact you have no evidence. Nothing. Not one case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

All you have are imaginary fantasies and a shitload of logical fallacies to cover up that simple fact.

You didn't explain shit. It cracks me up when people think using big words makes them look smart.

Explain this
How do you trust people to tell you who they are

but

not trust them to tell you how old they are?

or how about this one

how do you justify requiring ID to exercise one right, but not the other

Or how about this dumb shit, can you PROVE that anyone has not been able to exercise their right to vote because of voter ID?

You are clearly a dumb fuck, but if you would like me to run you all over the flagpole on this topic I will surely oblige you.
I see you are too retarded. Can't help you. Read posts 341 and 347 over and over and over until you get it. Mm-kay?
?
In other words, you got nothing..

I'm retarded? Son, I asked you a direct question and you are either too stupid to understand the question or realize that NO answer you give would make a lick of sense, meaning of course that you support a stupid unsupportable position, which would make you a moron.

I'll ask again.

How do you justify requiring ID to exercise one right while screaming like a bitch about requiring ID to exercise another?

I will use small words.

Again.

You need an ID to buy beer. Is there any other way to prove your age beside showing an ID?

Nope.

Are there any other ways to prevent or stop voter fraud besides Voter ID?

Yep.

Therefore, Voter ID is not needed, and it is retarded to compare it to an ID for beer.

Duh!

Now, tard, I have asked YOU several times to provide me a case of actual fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

Get busy.

What is it with dishonest liberals?

Answer my question, which has NOTHING to do with buying beer.

What kind of fucking retard supports requiring ID to exercise ONE enumerated right, but screams that those who want to exercise another enumerated right shouldn't have to get ID?
What state(s)? You have to be dreaming, Bub.

What does that have to do with requiring photo ID in order to allow Americans their Constitutional right to vote?

Come on. Can you really not see that a government who requires proof of ID to enjoy one right should be able to do so with other rights?

Look at all the rights we have to prove who we are to enjoy. What makes voting special? I'm serious.
Which right does the government require photo ID for?

The number of people who use their guns for nefarious reasons is ESPECIALLY small when compared to the number of guns out there....
So?

Your either stupid, or being specious, In either case I"ll not waste my time or energy arguing with someone who won't admit that we have to show ID for MANY reasons in this country most of which are things we have a right to do.

They are sure to be the ones in trouble with this Obamacare mandate. Try assisting someone without knowing their medical history, or acquiring medication. Again I ask, how many pharmacists are willing to fill out prescriptions to individuals right off the street without proper ID proving who they are?
Relativity. Comparison. No wonder you liberal pukes are so clueless.
Pretty stupid argument given photo ID is not even required for medicines. All I need to do is give my health insurance card and my co-pay.

Your either stupid, or being specious, In either case I"ll not waste my time or energy arguing with someone who won't admit that we have to show ID for MANY reasons in this country most of which are things we have a right to do.
LOL

If that were true -- you'd tell me which right requires photo ID.

You can't, so you feign outrage to pretend like you don't want to, when the reality is -- you can't.

They are sure to be the ones in trouble with this Obamacare mandate. Try assisting someone without knowing their medical history, or acquiring medication. Again I ask, how many pharmacists are willing to fill out prescriptions to individuals right off the street without proper ID proving who they are?
Pretty stupid argument given photo ID is not even required for medicines. All I need to do is give my health insurance card and my co-pay.
To quote Faun: WTF does that have to do with voting?

LOL

You can't, so you feign outrage to pretend like you don't want to, when the reality is -- you can't.

Go try to open a bank account with a government ID. IT is ILLEGAL
Try to get on an airplane without government ID - you can but it is a nightmare
Try to drive without ID
Try to rent a hotel without ID

THe list goes on

You are hereby dismissed as a toady.

That's just a flat out lie. Most Liberals I hear talking about election fraud say that it exists.
Yayus! Because they condone and encourage fraud, punkin.

LOL

Try to drive without ID

THe list goes on
Putz ... we're talking about rights. None of those are rights. Voting is a Constitutional right.

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me.

Yayus! Because they condone and encourage fraud, punkin.
Wrong again and your comment is still a lie. Liberals agree there is voter fraud despite your lies.

THAT is an outright LIE Hossfly....and SHAME on you! I HAVE and so has G5000 admitted there is FRAUD in elections, but not this imagined fraud that you think only a government issued picture id can stop....fraud does occur, big time over the decades, but mostly through Absentee ballot....which these new ID laws don't even address....you've been given a 'slight of hand'....told to look over 'there' when it is happening right under your nose, and for some reason, you're ok with that...???

Picture IDs are not the issue. I'm talking about picture IDs with digital information imbedded in them.Just like a debit card. That would solve most of the voter fraud. We live in the digital age and Blue Dogs are satisfied with the horse and buggy.

LOL

Try to drive without ID

THe list goes on
Putz ... we're talking about rights. None of those are rights. Voting is a Constitutional right.

LOL

Actually ALL of those are rights

LULZ at you not knowing the difference between an enumerated right and an unenumerated right.

LOL

Try to drive without ID

THe list goes on

LOL

Actually ALL of those are rights

LULZ at you not knowing the difference between an enumerated right and an unenumerated right.
All you do is prove how ignorant righties are. You don't even know the difference between a right and a privilege.

Those are not rights.

Airlines, hotels, and banks are private institutions which offer you the privilege of their services, which they can deny for a plethora of reasons.

Give it a few days, it might be just too much information that it takes a while to process it all, before it really begins to sink in. I call it the "ahh ha" moment.

Forum List

Back