🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

South Africa requires voter ID and they have no problem with it.
Is there process identical to ours in every respect? What if Nazi German required Voter ID? Is that a good excuse?

This is all you have? "Because South Africa?"

Europe has socialized medicine and they have no problem with it... See how that works?

Oh yeah, Nazi Germany. What if Martians land and eat us all up? Ding dong. The point is the left tells us how requiring photo ID is a burden for the poor and elderly and blacks, etc. I'm just giving an example that the excuses are bullshit.

No one can demonstrate another means by which one could prove they are of legal age to buy alcohol (or a gun, or whatever) without an ID.

I, however, have asked Voter ID proponents to provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID. They have never been able to do so.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" argument.
That doesn't make any sense. How would you prove it if a person with no ID voted illegally but would have voted legally with one? It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
Please provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID.
It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
And so you have ZERO evidence to support Voter ID.

Just like I said. No one has ever been able to provide an actual case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" apples and oranges fallacy. It can be demonstrated that there is no other way to verify age than an ID. But you have failed to demonstrate there is no other way to prevent the types of voter fraud which occur.

you are setting up a false analogy.

Nope. The bozos with the "you need an ID to buy beer" are setting up the false analogy! Apples and oranges.

IF there is no other way to prove a person's age without ID , then likewise there is no other way to prove their identity without identity.

The fact that you here stating that you trust people to take their word when they say they are who they say they are but you don't trust them to tell you how old they really are seems mighty fishy to me and speaks of partisan stupidity.

I have a feeling you have never registered to vote and then voted.

I explained in very simple terms why your fantasy voter fraud does not match reality in an earlier post.

That's why I keep asking for ACTUAL voter fraud cases in which Voter ID, and only Voter ID, could have stopped or prevented the fraud.
If you're going to require I.D. to do something less important by law, there is no excuse for not providing some kind of I.D. when voting, and no rationale can refute it.

The truth is elections are only as honest as the people that run it. If the Democrats pull the kind of crap they've been pulling during registration drives, registering Ben Dover, Mickey Mouse, and Bertha Butt along with the rest of her sisters, then of course a photo I.D. won't stop that. Want to stop that? Don't allow just anybody to register new voters. Don't let voters file for absentee ballots unless they have established residency for a set period and all previous addresses listed and checked by a nationwide database. Any irregularities would cause a rejection and the prospective voter subjected to a full background check similar to the one you need to buy a gun. That would stop most of this in it's tracks.
mud,

mickey mouse and donald duck never got registered by the State....the state caught the phony names in the vetting process for those registering to vote....

voter fraud in numbers, has occurred through absentee ballots, and voter id, will not stop that.....voter fraud also has been heavy over the years with dead people and absentee ballots, and that can be stopped through removing the dead people from the voter rolls.....voter fraud also occurs with the people living in 2 states, and registering to vote in both, pictured voter id does not stop that fraud either.....

not many will risk going to the polls and trying to vote in another person's place, with the risk of being caught red handed right there on the spot by the real registered voter, a neighbor in line behind them that knows they are not the person they are claiming to be or by the poll worker who knows them....they will use absentee ballots....

This effort to make only government issued photo ids in order to vote is purely to keep registered voters and citizens from voting....it's to squash the minority vote, and for NO OTHER REASON....

Voter ID is a feel good measure for the rubes which accomplishes absolutely NOTHING in stopping the kinds of fraud which occur.

I honestly don't know how the dumbshits' brains work. They see their state pass a Voter ID law, and then they hear news reports of this person and that person being arrested for voter fraud. Does it not cause even a single brain cell to go, "Huh? BUT THEY SAID VOTER ID WOULD STOP FRAUD!?!"
I believe the subject of voter fraud deals with the voter, not the poll worker or the politician. An ID with code readers would permit a person to vote only at his polling place. Then if he went to another precinct he wouldn't be able to vote again. We wouldn't then have some toothless street bum with a pint of Four Roses in a paper bag he got for voting 73 times bragging about it on national TV. This happens to be the age of Electronic Data Processing, not 1887 that liberals would like to exist.

Here are the types of fraud which occur:

Dead people voting? Purging the dead from voter rolls would solve that. Fix the problem, not the symptom.

Absentee ballot fraud? Probably the most common type of fraud which occurs. Voter ID is powerless to stop it.

Voting in two locations? Voter ID is powerless to stop it. The problem is happening during the registration process.

Poll worker fraud? Voter ID is powerless to stop it.

So what kind of retard calls himself a conservative who demands taxpayer dollars be spent on a completely ineffective government intervention in the voting process?

Of course Voter ID could be used to stop that.

BEEP

"Oh I'm sorry Mr Smith, this ID has already been used to vote"

Dumbfuck

They already have a means to catch double voters. No Voter ID necessary.

Dumbfuck.

Oh, then how is still happening?

Doesn't matter anyway. Unless and until you can explain how you could POSSIBLY support requiring ID to buy a gun but oppose requiring ID to vote you have been utterly destroyed in this thread and we both know it, as does everyone in this thread, hell ISIS probably knows it by now. Probably sitting in their tent over in Syria right now "That G5000 he a dumb fuck, stupid American"

And since all you want to do is claim you responded to it rather than actually responding to it, and seeing as how I've spanked your ass like a little child who got caught in mommy's make up I'm going to go ahead and stop responding to you now.

Now, go eat all your veggies, drink your milk, and have a good night's rest so you ready for school tomorrow.

No one can demonstrate another means by which one could prove they are of legal age to buy alcohol (or a gun, or whatever) without an ID.

I, however, have asked Voter ID proponents to provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID. They have never been able to do so.

That doesn't make any sense. How would you prove it if a person with no ID voted illegally but would have voted legally with one? It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
Please provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID.
It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.

Just like I said. No one has ever been able to provide an actual case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" apples and oranges fallacy. It can be demonstrated that there is no other way to verify age than an ID. But you have failed to demonstrate there is no other way to prevent the types of voter fraud which occur.

Nope. The bozos with the "you need an ID to buy beer" are setting up the false analogy! Apples and oranges.

IF there is no other way to prove a person's age without ID , then likewise there is no other way to prove their identity without identity.

The fact that you here stating that you trust people to take their word when they say they are who they say they are but you don't trust them to tell you how old they really are seems mighty fishy to me and speaks of partisan stupidity.

I explained in very simple terms why your fantasy voter fraud does not match reality in an earlier post.

That's why I keep asking for ACTUAL voter fraud cases in which Voter ID, and only Voter ID, could have stopped or prevented the fraud.
If you're going to require I.D. to do something less important by law, there is no excuse for not providing some kind of I.D. when voting, and no rationale can refute it.

The truth is elections are only as honest as the people that run it. If the Democrats pull the kind of crap they've been pulling during registration drives, registering Ben Dover, Mickey Mouse, and Bertha Butt along with the rest of her sisters, then of course a photo I.D. won't stop that. Want to stop that? Don't allow just anybody to register new voters. Don't let voters file for absentee ballots unless they have established residency for a set period and all previous addresses listed and checked by a nationwide database. Any irregularities would cause a rejection and the prospective voter subjected to a full background check similar to the one you need to buy a gun. That would stop most of this in it's tracks.
mud,

mickey mouse and donald duck never got registered by the State....the state caught the phony names in the vetting process for those registering to vote....

voter fraud in numbers, has occurred through absentee ballots, and voter id, will not stop that.....voter fraud also has been heavy over the years with dead people and absentee ballots, and that can be stopped through removing the dead people from the voter rolls.....voter fraud also occurs with the people living in 2 states, and registering to vote in both, pictured voter id does not stop that fraud either.....

not many will risk going to the polls and trying to vote in another person's place, with the risk of being caught red handed right there on the spot by the real registered voter, a neighbor in line behind them that knows they are not the person they are claiming to be or by the poll worker who knows them....they will use absentee ballots....

This effort to make only government issued photo ids in order to vote is purely to keep registered voters and citizens from voting....it's to squash the minority vote, and for NO OTHER REASON....

Why do you racist liberals think minorities are too stupid to get ID like everyone else? They aren't as stupid as you think, they have figured out how to sign up for every welfare plan known to man haven't they?

South Africa has a lot of black people and they require photo ID. You leftist trash are liars.

The hardest thing to do is prevent cheating in the absentee ballot process. Strict regulations for absentee ballots must be created and put into place before this next election. None of this BS simply establishing a residency but not really living there. I consider this job creation. Hire IRS workers to check the addresses of absentee ballots for accuracy and fraud.

I figure the Democrats will fight this tooth and nail.

South Africa has a lot of black people and they require photo ID. You leftist trash are liars.

TO be fair, those blacks in South Africa are descendants of the black people who sold black American's ancestors to the slave owners in the first place. Why does anyone think that is?

It's easy to see why, they deliberately sent us the biggest, dumbest black people in all of Africa and two hundred years of being in the US hasn't improved them much, so the liberals sort of have a point in believing our blacks aren't as capable as Africa's blacks.

The hardest thing to do is prevent cheating in the absentee ballot process. Strict regulations for absentee ballots must be created and put into place before this next election. None of this BS simply establishing a residency but not really living there. I consider this job creation. Hire IRS workers to check the addresses of absentee ballots for accuracy and fraud.

I'd do away with absentee ballots. Oh, you weren't here to vote? Sorry

Or of course we could just go completely digital. Then once your account is setup you can vote from anywhere you have internet access.

If you want to let some bum vote for you , that's fine. I don't care. One vote per online account though.

Or of course we could just go completely digital. Then once your account is setup you can vote from anywhere you have internet access.

If you want to let some bum vote for you , that's fine. I don't care. One vote per online account though.
Democrats will want to give the poor tablets or smartphones then.

Some time during the past year in Florida, a town was going to purge a list of dead people from the voting rolls and some Democrats filed a suit against it. I don't remember the outcome but I thought it was hilariously typical of vote padding liberals.

mud,

Why do you racist liberals think minorities are too stupid to get ID like everyone else? They aren't as stupid as you think, they have figured out how to sign up for every welfare plan known to man haven't they?
WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO, is the real question you should ask yourself.....?

Why should they have to go and get "something" in order to vote, when the person who has a car, does not have to because they already have an gvt photo id.....they didn't have to go out of their way to get an id to vote, they have one because they chose to drive a car....

And since gvt issued photo id does not stop voter fraud, I ask again, why should they need one in order to vote, when they have not needed one for the past 50 years of their voting life?

Why are you trying to make them have a gvt issued photo id, "papers please" if there is no good reason for them to need one at the voting booth?

Some time during the past year in Florida, a town was going to purge a list of dead people from the voting rolls and some Democrats filed a suit against it. I don't remember the outcome but I thought it was hilariously typical of vote padding liberals.
link or it didn't happen! :D

Democrats will want to give the poor tablets or smartphones then.
Oh, the poor already have those items. Plus a lot of them are driving BMW 325s.

mud,

WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO, is the real question you should ask yourself.....?

Why should they have to go and get "something" in order to vote, when the person who has a car, does not have to because they already have an gvt photo id.....they didn't have to go out of their way to get an id to vote, they have one because they chose to drive a car....

And since gvt issued photo id does not stop voter fraud, I ask again, why should they need one in order to vote, when they have not needed one for the past 50 years of their voting life?

Why are you trying to make them have a gvt issued photo id, "papers please" if there is no good reason for them to need one at the voting booth?
Around 2114 when Scotty is "beaming up" people all over the world, thus eliminating travel, the liberal pukes will be still be fighting voter ID.

My advice to you is to read the newspapers or watch the news on TV. There are programs other than American Idol and Dr. Phil.

My advice to you is to read the newspapers or watch the news on TV. There are programs other than American Idol and Dr. Phil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/13/us/justice-department-sues-florida-over-voter-purge.html?_r=0

Look here, the US Dept of InJustice sued Florida over removing non citizens from their voter rolls...

Meanwhile nothing is said about states that ignore federal immigration law.............

You know I am gonna give moon glow credit for this.

I often say some problems are so easy to fix, this is one of them. If republicans really wanted to show that they want to attract black people into the party all they would have to do is get a folding table and some white and black republicans and go down and register voters in ferguson. That is all it would take. Think of the free news coverage. Think of the way democratic goons would try to rough them up and it would all be captured by social media. Think of the black people that might say I am tired of Obama , I think I will try something else. This would be proof positive that republicans care just as much as democrats,for the plight of the black people. A stroke of genius.

These so.utions are right in front of republicans for the taking ,that the fact that they don't makes me call them stupid. Get rid of the pollsters and the consultants, grow a pair, and go out an advocate for what you believe in. The rest will fall into place

South Africa requires voter ID and they have no problem with it.
Is there process identical to ours in every respect? What if Nazi German required Voter ID? Is that a good excuse?

This is all you have? "Because South Africa?"

Europe has socialized medicine and they have no problem with it... See how that works?

Oh yeah, Nazi Germany. What if Martians land and eat us all up? Ding dong. The point is the left tells us how requiring photo ID is a burden for the poor and elderly and blacks, etc. I'm just giving an example that the excuses are bullshit.
I have not made that claim. Nice try!

Forum List

Back