🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

So, you make it a privilege, not a right, to vote?

I guess it already is.

In america you need valid ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, fly, cash a check, rent a car...etc.countless other transactions....

Is anyone saying that requiring an ID to buying alcohol, cigarettes, cashing checks, etc..violate their "rights"?
You guys pretend to be so intelligent ..but can sure play dumb when it suits your purpose.

purposely mischaracterizing and distorting is what you do best...carry on.No one is fooled by all that misdirection.
You partisans are funny!
Give every American an ID. Until you get 100% a signature will suffice

It has worked for hundreds of years

Please show me anywhere where Americans are denied access to ID

And further, not having to register guns or have a background check worked for hundreds of years as well.

Hey slavery worked for hundreds of years as well.

Things change.
If its that easy, I'm sure you are willing to hold off on voter ID until 100% of Americans have an acceptable ID

Then we don't have to worry about political games over what is acceptable
I can't think of a single instance where I've seen someone fail to produce ID when required. Everybody has proof of ID. A birth certificate is proof of ID. It's just a dumbass Liberal ploy.

I guess it already is.

In america you need valid ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, fly, cash a check, rent a car...etc.countless other transactions....

Is anyone saying that requiring an ID to buying alcohol, cigarettes, cashing checks, etc..violate their "rights"?
You guys pretend to be so intelligent ..but can sure play dumb when it suits your purpose.
?
purposely mischaracterizing and distorting is what you do best...carry on.No one is fooled by all that misdirection.
You partisans are funny!
If everyone has easy access to a government issued photo id, then why do millions of Americans not have one already?

You tell me.
Because they haven't needed one in order to live in this country, they are already established with bank accounts and check cashing cards and all the things you say they need a government photo id for....they don't....and why should they have to go out and get one, just for voting, when they have been registered to vote for 20-60 years already?

You can not cash a check without a photo ID..you can not fly without one..you must have a drivers license to legally drive. young people have to show one to buy alcohol or cigarettes
You should need to show a valid ID to vote.

Play word games or pretend you're a sharp lawyer looking for loopholes and excuses...whatever amuses you.

The idea that no one in america needs an ID for anything is ridiculous.
you my dear are the one playing games, and a liar to boot!

....a GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID is not needed to cash a check, nor has it ever been needed to vote until the last decade....only in some states.

Your social security card with your most recent pay stub was sufficient and is still sufficient to get a check cashing card at your grocery store, or your pay stub with your last electric bill.....or your work id with your mortgage payment stub....or you water bill with an employment id, or a student id with your electric bill... and any of those combinations along with also being registered to vote, should be enough in the states that have ID laws....my state doesn't have any and I'm just fine with that....once you've registered to vote and the State vets you, then sends you notification in the mail that you are registered to vote and notifies your town office....that's it.....you can vote....they ask your name, what party you are registered under and address.....that's it at the poll then you sign verifying it is you....

Then when I buy a gun I should just be able to sing a form saying " I promise I'm not a criminal"

don't hijack the thread and turn it in to guns....this is about the fundamental right to vote and encouraging citizens to do such.

its not a hijack to say that if a person has to PROVE they are eligible to exercise one right they should likewise have to PROVE they are eligible to exercise another.

The fact that you think it is speaks to either your dishonesty or your stupidity. I'll let you tell us which one.

I guess it already is.

?
You partisans are funny!
If everyone has easy access to a government issued photo id, then why do millions of Americans not have one already?

You tell me.
Because they haven't needed one in order to live in this country, they are already established with bank accounts and check cashing cards and all the things you say they need a government photo id for....they don't....and why should they have to go out and get one, just for voting, when they have been registered to vote for 20-60 years already?

You can not cash a check without a photo ID..you can not fly without one..you must have a drivers license to legally drive. young people have to show one to buy alcohol or cigarettes
You should need to show a valid ID to vote.

Play word games or pretend you're a sharp lawyer looking for loopholes and excuses...whatever amuses you.

The idea that no one in america needs an ID for anything is ridiculous.
you my dear are the one playing games, and a liar to boot!

....a GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID is not needed to cash a check, nor has it ever been needed to vote until the last decade....only in some states.

Your social security card with your most recent pay stub was sufficient and is still sufficient to get a check cashing card at your grocery store, or your pay stub with your last electric bill.....or your work id with your mortgage payment stub....or you water bill with an employment id, or a student id with your electric bill... and any of those combinations along with also being registered es that....once you've registered to vote and the State vets you, then sends you notification in the mail that you are registered to vote and notifies your town office....that's it.....you can vote....they ask your name, what party you are registered under and address.....that's it at the poll then you sign verifying it is you....

where are you getting utilities hooked up without ID to. Around here they like to run a credit check before doing so. That requires oh yeah ID.

You can't tell these people anything..They already know everything...and reasonable, mature discussion is completely out of the question in here. There's no point even trying.
No matter what you say, one of them will look for some outrageous, absurd exception so they can "prove" you "wrong".
This country is finished..Let it go. We'll rebuild.

No one can demonstrate another means by which one could prove they are of legal age to buy alcohol (or a gun, or whatever) without an ID.

I, however, have asked Voter ID proponents to provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID. They have never been able to do so.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" argument.
That doesn't make any sense. How would you prove it if a person with no ID voted illegally but would have voted legally with one? It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
Please provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID.
It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
And so you have ZERO evidence to support Voter ID.

Just like I said. No one has ever been able to provide an actual case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" apples and oranges fallacy. It can be demonstrated that there is no other way to verify age than an ID. But you have failed to demonstrate there is no other way to prevent the types of voter fraud which occur.

you are setting up a false analogy.

Nope. The bozos with the "you need an ID to buy beer" are setting up the false analogy! Apples and oranges.

IF there is no other way to prove a person's age without ID , then likewise there is no other way to prove their identity without identity.

The fact that you here stating that you trust people to take their word when they say they are who they say they are but you don't trust them to tell you how old they really are seems mighty fishy to me and speaks of partisan stupidity.

I have a feeling you have never registered to vote and then voted.

I explained in very simple terms why your fantasy voter fraud does not match reality in an earlier post.

That's why I keep asking for ACTUAL voter fraud cases in which Voter ID, and only Voter ID, could have stopped or prevented the fraud.

Just like I said. No one has ever been able to provide an actual case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

Thus the idiocy of the "you need an ID to buy beer" apples and oranges fallacy. It can be demonstrated that there is no other way to verify age than an ID. But you have failed to demonstrate there is no other way to prevent the types of voter fraud which occur.

If you actually had common sense, you would see the comparison is stupid. If you actually had common sense, you would have noticed by now that voter fraud continues unabated in those states which have Voter ID!
Since you have zero common sense to work with, it was explained to you. Your question is flawed, there is no ID requirement so what do you compare it to?

No one can demonstrate another means by which one could prove they are of legal age to buy alcohol (or a gun, or whatever) without an ID.

I, however, have asked Voter ID proponents to provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID. They have never been able to do so.

That doesn't make any sense. How would you prove it if a person with no ID voted illegally but would have voted legally with one? It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.
Please provide just one case of actual voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by an ID.
It's common sense that no ID enables much more opportunity for fraud just like no lD requirement for alcohol would lead to more underage drinking.

Nope. The bozos with the "you need an ID to buy beer" are setting up the false analogy! Apples and oranges.

IF there is no other way to prove a person's age without ID , then likewise there is no other way to prove their identity without identity.

The fact that you here stating that you trust people to take their word when they say they are who they say they are but you don't trust them to tell you how old they really are seems mighty fishy to me and speaks of partisan stupidity.

I explained in very simple terms why your fantasy voter fraud does not match reality in an earlier post.

That's why I keep asking for ACTUAL voter fraud cases in which Voter ID, and only Voter ID, could have stopped or prevented the fraud.

You have a feeling I have what?

Your analogy is stupid. You trust people to tell you who they are but not to tell you how old they are.

That tells me EVERYTHING I know about your "honesty" and your "debating skills"

Your analogy is stupid. You trust people to tell you who they are but not to tell you how old they are.

I explained the fallacy of the "you need ID to buy beer" comparison in post 341. I cannot help you if you are too retarded to get it.

A lot of bloviation to cover up the fact you have no evidence. Nothing. Not one case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

All you have are imaginary fantasies and a shitload of logical fallacies to cover up that simple fact.

its not a hijack to say that if a person has to PROVE they are eligible to exercise one right they should likewise have to PROVE they are eligible to exercise another.

The fact that you think it is speaks to either your dishonesty or your stupidity. I'll let you tell us which one.

I don't watch much television..TV is for idiots...and I don't care about pop culture..likewise.

Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"? I did see that.
These people remind me of the citizens portrayed in that movie.

Damn right! People don't need an ID for anything. Why that would be bigoted and racist and downright mean.

A lot of bloviation to cover up the fact you have no evidence. Nothing. Not one case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

All you have are imaginary fantasies and a shitload of logical fallacies to cover up that simple fact.
Good God. There have been many cases of double voting. A ID requirement certainly could help, how can you not get that?

I want you Voter ID tards to watch this forum. Every couple of months or so, some dipshit posts a story about some kind of voter fraud which took place somewhere, and then says that proves the need for Voter ID. When the next one rolls around, ask yourself, "How could Voter ID have prevented or stopped that one?"

It will slam home to you...IT COULDN'T.

And the tards are so hard up around here, there will be a very good chance the case of voter fraud they are writing about took place in a state with Voter ID. I'm not kidding. It has happened on this forum so many times it isn't even funny any more.

Good God. There have been many cases of double voting. A ID requirement certainly could help, how can you not get that?

Link!

Get ready, folks. My prediction may be coming to pass sooner than I thought!

I explained the fallacy of the "you need ID to buy beer" comparison in post 341. I cannot help you if you are too retarded to get it.

You didn't explain shit. It cracks me up when people think using big words makes them look smart.

Explain this
How do you trust people to tell you who they are

but

not trust them to tell you how old they are?

or how about this one

how do you justify requiring ID to exercise one right, but not the other

Or how about this dumb shit, can you PROVE that anyone has not been able to exercise their right to vote because of voter ID?

You are clearly a dumb fuck, but if you would like me to run you all over the flagpole on this topic I will surely oblige you.

If you're going to require I.D. to do something less important by law, there is no excuse for not providing some kind of I.D. when voting, and no rationale can refute it.

The truth is elections are only as honest as the people that run it. If the Democrats pull the kind of crap they've been pulling during registration drives, registering Ben Dover, Mickey Mouse, and Bertha Butt along with the rest of her sisters, then of course a photo I.D. won't stop that. Want to stop that? Don't allow just anybody to register new voters. Don't let voters file for absentee ballots unless they have established residency for a set period and all previous addresses listed and checked by a nationwide database. Any irregularities would cause a rejection and the prospective voter subjected to a full background check similar to the one you need to buy a gun. That would stop most of this in it's tracks.

You didn't explain shit. It cracks me up when people think using big words makes them look smart.

Explain this

but

or how about this one

Or how about this dumb shit, can you PROVE that anyone has not been able to exercise their right to vote because of voter ID?

You are clearly a dumb fuck, but if you would like me to run you all over the flagpole on this topic I will surely oblige you.
I see you are too retarded. Can't help you. Read posts 341 and 347 over and over and over until you get it. Mm-kay?

You need an ID to buy beer. Is there any other way to prove your age beside producing an ID?

Nope.

Are there any other ways to prevent or stop voter fraud besides Voter ID?

Yep.

Therefore, Voter ID is not needed, and it is retarded to compare it to an ID for beer.

Duh!

Wait. Are yall pissed because they are registering or by the timing and location?

Either way...suck it up. Repubes can do it too.
"repubes"
How cute. You're real witty.
You are welcome. My answer to such witticisms like libturds, dimocraps, etc...
Question: do take offense at those and point them out?
Wait. Are yall pissed because they are registering or by the timing and location?

Either way...suck it up. Repubes can do it too.
"repubes"
How cute. You're real witty.

Explain this

but

or how about this one

I see you are too retarded. Can't help you. Read posts 341 and 347 over and over and over until you get it. Mm-kay?
?
In other words, you got nothing..

I'm retarded? Son, I asked you a direct question and you are either too stupid to understand the question or realize that NO answer you give would make a lick of sense, meaning of course that you support a stupid unsupportable position, which would make you a moron.

I'll ask again.

How do you justify requiring ID to exercise one right while screaming like a bitch about requiring ID to exercise another?

Forum List

Back