🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

but remember folks, they wail for people to stay out of their bedrooms and vaginas

but it's ok for them flaunt who they have sex with in our face..that make them a hero

the damn two faced double standard is sickening

but remember folks, they wail for people to stay out of their bedrooms and vaginas

but it's ok for them flaunt who they have sex with in our face..that make them a hero

If someone comes on my property uninvited and wants to flaunt something that puts me in danger, than I will introduce them to my Pit Bulls. If they're merely asking for a stupid government contract, than who gives a shit. God will judge them - not Washington, which is not qualified to do anything but hand out contracts to adults. The minute you put the state in charge of saving souls and sanctifying marriages, you enlarge the scope of what government is for. Conservatives want government to be our moral big brother, I just want it to get out-of-the-way so adults can make their own decisions and be judged by God.

Last edited:

If someone comes on my property uninvited and wants to flaunt something that puts me in danger, than I will introduce them to my Pit Bulls. If they're merely asking for a stupid government contract, than who gives a shit. God will judge them - not Washington, which is not qualified to do anything but hand out contracts to adults. The minute you put the state in charge of saving souls and sanctifying marriages, you enlarge the scope of what government is for. Conservatives want government to be our moral big brother, I just want it to get out-of-the-way so adults can make their own decisions and be judged by God.

I don't want the government to my moral big brother...How long have they accused conservatives-Republicans of trying to stop abortion? I hate abortion but I've never called for it to be banned...it's no use now, the moral decay of our society will be our downfall...Just like homosexual, I could care less what they do but why must they flaunt in our face as if it some heroic thing in life..that the double standard

Last edited:
In the meantime, Sam admitted he came out because he heard the rumor was going around the combines and he decided it best for his career if he made it public before someone else did it for him.

So the first lady is giving her opinion on an issue she knows very little about.

Sort of like when her hubby said "the police acted stupidly"

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

I agree. They seriously need to shut up. It is not their job to raise Justin Beiber or to promote homosexuality. People are incredulous how an issue like this can destroy a country. Well, it will be clearer in the next 50 years. Civilizations that have stood the test of time hold a household of a married man and woman to be the basic unit of society. Our society is crumbling. This divisive issue has us on the fast track.

You should call the ACLU! YOUR RIGHTS TO BE AN IGNORANT BIGOT HAVE BEEN VIOLATED!!!!

Michael Sam gets support from Michelle Obama after announcing he is gay | FOX Sports on MSN

Did I just say this was coming this morning?...

When does he get to go to the White House because he Announced that he has Sex with Men?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Why does anyone care who an adult has consensual sex with? Get government out of the bed room. The best way to get Sam off the front page is to treat his sexuality like none of your business and let him get a stupid big government marriage contract.

Let adults make their own consensual decisions, and let God judge them. Freedom and morality mean nothing if the nanny state has to micromanage the choices of private consensual behavior.

Stop peering in your neighbor's window. Let people make choices and be judged by God. Stop putting a government bureaucrat at the foot every bed. Government should only be a vending machine for contracts, not a holy redeemer that makes marriage sacred. Marriage is a private matter between two adults. Only the individual - not government - can make marriage sacred.

In Nazi Germany they created a snitch culture where average citizens were asked to snitch on gays. When gays were reported, Hitler's thugs were dispatched to torture them. They claimed to be motivated by the bible. The American far right stands at the ready to engage in barbarism. One can only imagine who would be tortured to death in this country if the Republican moral Gestapo was unleashed.

God help us.

I personally would just like to have the gays out of my living room.

Michael Sam gets support from Michelle Obama after announcing he is gay | FOX Sports on MSN

When does he get to go to the White House because he Announced that he has Sex with Men?... :dunno:

peace...

Why does anyone care who an adult has consensual sex with? Get government out of the bed room. The best way to get Sam off the front page is to treat his sexuality like none of your business and let him get a stupid big government marriage contract.

Let adults make their own consensual decisions, and let God judge them. Freedom and morality mean nothing if the nanny state has to micromanage the choices of private consensual behavior.

Stop peering in your neighbor's window. Let people make choices and be judged by God. Stop putting a government bureaucrat at the foot every bed. Government should only be a vending machine for contracts, not a holy redeemer that makes marriage sacred. Marriage is a private matter between two adults. Only the individual - not government - can make marriage sacred.

In Nazi Germany they created a snitch culture where average citizens were asked to snitch on gays. When gays were reported, Hitler's thugs were dispatched to torture them. They claimed to be motivated by the bible. The American far right stands at the ready to engage in barbarism. One can only imagine who would be tortured to death in this country if the Republican moral Gestapo was unleashed.

God help us.

Exactly, why is this even a story and why in the hell would the First Lady feel compelled to speak about someone's sex life?

She needs to butt out and the football needs to shut up and play football.

peace...

God help us.

Exactly, why is this even a story and why in the hell would the First Lady feel compelled to speak about someone's sex life?

But we live in a world where it does matter because no one has had the courage to stand up an admit they are gay. People shouldn't need so much courage to come out of the closet but society is what it is.

God help us.

But we live in a world where it does matter because no one has had the courage to stand up an admit they are gay. People shouldn't need so much courage to come out of the closet but society is what it is.

Millions have come out of the closet, why in the hell does it matter? We have tons of gay TV shows, we have thousands getting married. It isn't exactly a closet thing anymore. Gay stories hit the news everyday, it is common.

You gay? BFD! Who isn't anymore?

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a top defensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

Our country also frowns on having sex with animals..

Just sayin

-Geaux

In the meantime, Sam admitted he came out because he heard the rumor was going around the combines and he decided it best for his career if he made it public before someone else did it for him.

So the first lady is giving her opinion on an issue she knows very little about.

YOu the Police didn't act stupidly when they arrested a distinguished professor on the porch of his own house?

That really does sound kind of stupid to me.

How is he "flaunting it in your face".

Has he even named named about who he has had sex with?

Or does it just disturb you guys that a football player is gay because they are supposed to be so "manly"?

Or does it just disturb you guys that a football player is gay because they are supposed to be so "manly"?

Not really..... We just don't consider it breaking news when someone comes out to proclaim they have made the choice to take it in the arse.

They can have sex with chickens for all I care and even marry one if they want. Just don't ask to reap the benefits of wedlock

-Geaux

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

I agree. They seriously need to shut up. It is not their job to raise Justin Beiber or to promote homosexuality. People are incredulous how an issue like this can destroy a country. Well, it will be clearer in the next 50 years. Civilizations that have stood the test of time hold a household of a married man and woman to be the basic unit of society. Our society is crumbling. This divisive issue has us on the fast track.

The problem is that their involvement is almost always negative. Most Americans, in my opinion, either don't give a damn or think homosexuality is wrong, so what side does the Obamas take, naturally the minority opinion. They do that on almost every topic I think because they just ain't that proud of America.

Not really..... We just don't consider it breaking news when someone comes out to proclaim they have made the choice to take it in the arse.

They can have sex with chickens for all I care and even marry one if they want. Just don't ask to reap the benefits of wedlock

-Geaux

Making it Public that you Fuck the Same Gender DESERVES a Call from the President and an Invitation from the First Lady...

You Allah Damned Homophobe!

peace...

I did not see any place where Sam discussed his sexual practices?

Forum List

Back