🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

What really has the nutters losing their minds over this? The fact that there may someday be a movie about him...:eusa_whistle:

42-movie-poster-5.jpg

but remember folks, they wail for people to stay out of their bedrooms and vaginas

but it's ok for them flaunt who they have sex with in our face..that make them a hero

the damn two faced double standard is sickening

How is he "flaunting it in your face".

Has he even named named about who he has had sex with?

Or does it just disturb you guys that a football player is gay because they are supposed to be so "manly"?

Not really..... We just don't consider it breaking news when someone comes out to proclaim they have made the choice to take it in the arse.

They can have sex with chickens for all I care and even marry one if they want. Just don't ask to reap the benefits of wedlock

-Geaux

Why is it you wingnuts can't talk about homosexuality without bringing up pedophilia, bestiality or some other sexual fetish?

I've known gay folks who had long term commitments.

I've known straight folks who never should have gotten married.

The problem is, you just see the sex without seeing the people.

I did not see any place where Sam discussed his sexual practices?

Do you need an instruction manual on sodomy or something?

Wasn't the sin of Sodom that they wanted to have sex with persumably sexless angels?

As opposed to the righteous Lot, who offered his daughters up for gang rape before having drunken sex with them himself!

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

I agree. They seriously need to shut up. It is not their job to raise Justin Beiber or to promote homosexuality. People are incredulous how an issue like this can destroy a country. Well, it will be clearer in the next 50 years. Civilizations that have stood the test of time hold a household of a married man and woman to be the basic unit of society. Our society is crumbling. This divisive issue has us on the fast track.

The problem is that their involvement is almost always negative. Most Americans, in my opinion, either don't give a damn or think homosexuality is wrong, so what side does the Obamas take, naturally the minority opinion. They do that on almost every topic I think because they just ain't that proud of America.
The US has the most homos of any country on earth. Get over it already.

How is he "flaunting it in your face".

Has he even named named about who he has had sex with?

Or does it just disturb you guys that a football player is gay because they are supposed to be so "manly"?

Not really..... We just don't consider it breaking news when someone comes out to proclaim they have made the choice to take it in the arse.

They can have sex with chickens for all I care and even marry one if they want. Just don't ask to reap the benefits of wedlock

-Geaux

Why is it you wingnuts can't talk about homosexuality without bringing up pedophilia, bestiality or some other sexual fetish?

Oh, I see the people..

Not overly impressed

-Geaux

faggots.jpg

You do know what it means to be gay??? Right?????

No matter what sodomy is involved. Just in case you didn't know.

What is there to be proud about?

Ginned up praise over alleged bigotry. It is all BS. I can't ever remember Michelle twitting a Marine for REAL courage and Obama only does it for a press op.

If someone gives him a hard time about his proclivity then he is big enough to take care of the situation.

If you need more information on "gayness" try the NAMBLA site. Have not viewed the stie myself but I can only assume it is full of interesting information.

Wasn't the sin of Sodom that they wanted to have sex with persumably sexless angels?

As opposed to the righteous Lot, who offered his daughters up for gang rape before having drunken sex with them himself!

That's a rather cynical version of the story.

I don' t think that one instance sealed Sodom's fate.

Who presumed them to be sexless and even if so how would a crowd know this? Stupid argument.

The story of Lot makes the Bible ring true. Who, if they were making a story up hoping you would believe it, write such a story in such a fashion?

-Geaux

Oh, I see the people..

Not overly impressed

-Geaux

faggots.jpg

^They can't get past (2) things... "Pride" Parades from Coast to Coast that look just like that and are in front of Children on Public Streets in the Middle of the day...

And the Fact that they had up until recently being Outed as Allied with them, Marched in those same Events with NAMBLA.

History is a Bitch. :thup:

I believe it was just in 1994 when the ILGA was removed from the World Conference on Population and Disease for being Allied with NAMBLA...

And it was in my Lifetime that the Official Platform for the Gay Community was the end to Age of Consent Laws.

Fact not Fiction.

They Realized that the Deviants that they Tolerated were Hurting their Cause...

But those Boy Bottom Touchers will be back... Probably in the next 5 to 10 years.

With plenty of Homosexual "Psychiatrists" right there to tell us how "Adult/Child" Sex is not really "Harmful"...

Oh wait, they already started that Campaign... over a DECADE ago. :thup:

:)

peace...

What really has the nutters losing their minds over this? The fact that there may someday be a movie about him...:eusa_whistle:

No one on the right is "losing their minds" over this it is all hype by the liberal left. My gosh when the POTUS has time to congratulate someone's sexual preference we are really in trouble. You know they only do that to divide the country even more so.

In which interview did he discuss sodomy?

That must have been a good one

Playing dumb again?

Maybe he's not playing.

The only thing I can assume is his purpose for asking, other then ignorance, is he is equating being gay to loving someone of the same sex not necessarily having gay sex. If that is true then I guess in his mind all men are gay if they love their fathers or brothers.

In which interview did he discuss sodomy?

That must have been a good one

Playing dumb again?

When are conservatives going to realize that homosexuality is about who you love not how you fuck?

When Dishonest Fauxlberts like yourself Acknowledge that if it is only about who you Love then a Mother and Son Caring for the Son's Daughter together should have the same "Marriage Rights" that Homosexuals are Demanding.

peace...

Playing dumb again?

When are conservatives going to realize that homosexuality is about who you love not how you fuck?

Love is love and sex is sex. You'd have a point if gays practiced platonic love only. But the sexes of the couple is what differs heterosexuality from homosexuality.

Any given Gay "Pride" Parade in this Country, from San Diego to Denver to NY...

It's about Sex... It's about Deviant, Perverted Sex.

They have Bondage Areas @ San Fran's.

My Gay and Sympathetic Friends here in Denver posted tons of Pics from D-Town's last year on Facebook... All Sexual in Nature... One group after the other.

It's the FUCK about Sex.

The Liberals who say otherwise are Lying.

peace...

Playing dumb again?

When Dishonest Fauxlberts like yourself Acknowledge that if it is only about who you Love then a Mother and Son Caring for the Son's Daughter together should have the same "Marriage Rights" that Homosexuals are Demanding.

peace...

It is about relationships not sexual positions

When discussing you marriage do you talk about how much you love your wife or the sexual practices you engage in?

Forum List

Back