🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

no more than you are...deal with it...I stand by what I said

I'm embarrassed for them

The Obamas have been model parents. Your hatred for them is filling your body with bile.

hummhumm, you are the fly on their wall...so you know all this
now grab a towel for those river of tears...and you're dismissed little whiny one

YOU are the one who thinks she knows what goes on in the White House.

In the meantime, Sam admitted he came out because he heard the rumor was going around the combines and he decided it best for his career if he made it public before someone else did it for him.

So the first lady is giving her opinion on an issue she knows very little about.

Sort of like when her hubby said "the police acted stupidly"

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

Right?...

A dude is Gay... He announces that he like to Fuck Men... Why does Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the United States need to Applaud that right away Officially?...

And when is his Meeting with Barry?...

Has Barry called him yet?

:)

peace...

She applauded his courage. As do I.

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

Right?...

A dude is Gay... He announces that he like to Fuck Men... Why does Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the United States need to Applaud that right away Officially?...

And when is his Meeting with Barry?...

Has Barry called him yet?

peace...

But they're really selective about who they call. I mean, look at Peteacea. He's announced his faggotry many times, but they don't call him.

Why did they call Sam, and not Petey??
:dunno:

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

She's not a Baller... Or a Shot Caller. :thup:

20" Rims... On the Impala.

peace...

The Obamas have been model parents. Your hatred for them is filling your body with bile.

now grab a towel for those river of tears...and you're dismissed little whiny one

I'm judging it on the fact they are never home, they are constantly galavanting around the country giving stupid speeches and opinions like this one

you see it your way I see it my way...don't care if you don't see my way..

Last edited:
Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a top defensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

don't know if you are male or female but it doesn't take a detective to know if someone is gay or not. You know, like never dating the opposite sex. This is just more manufactured BS. Is this the second proudest moment for Michelle? I wonder what her response will be if she finds out someone special is on the down low. And why is it bigotry to be a heterosexual preferring to be with people who think the same then it is to be homosexual with the same desire? There isn't. Who in the hell cares what is his proclivity in this day and age? If he can block he is going to play. Now the question is do all the other heterosexual men have to shower with this guy? Men's shower rooms are often times communal.

I feel bad for the Obama's children having parents that feels the need to make public spectacle of themselves all the time

how embarrassing

she should try raising her children instead of seeking the spotlight all the time and leaving it to someone else

You really are a septic piece of shit.

no more than you are...deal with it...I stand by what I said

I'm embarrassed for them

Well that's just because you're a fucking idiot. Nothing new.

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a top defensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

ah yes, national name calling of the American people (bigots, homophobes, blah blah blah) is AOK though if they don't bow to the homosexual

I am sorry did I hurt your feelings?

The bigotry of the few make it hard to live in this nation as a homosexual. Some people see this as a clear violation of the very principles are nation was founded and others celebrate their own bigotry and then play the victim when they are called on it.

ah yes, national name calling of the American people (bigots, homophobes, blah blah blah) is AOK though if they don't bow to the homosexual

The bigotry of the few make it hard to live in this nation as a homosexual. Some people see this as a clear violation of the very principles are nation was founded and others celebrate their own bigotry and then play the victim when they are called on it.

:cuckoo:
dang, shoot your high horse

Observing that your Defiance of your very Existence and Design as not Naturally, Biologically or Factually Equal to what Creates us is not Bigotry.

No more so than if I was to Observe that the Sun Rises in the East.

peace...

I'm judging it on the fact they are never home, they are constantly galavanting around the country giving stupid speeches and opinions like this one

Good point Steph. Never thought about it. Actually with their travel cards its amazing the children recognize them. Good catch.

don't know if you are male or female but it doesn't take a detective to know if someone is gay or not. You know, like never dating the opposite sex. This is just more manufactured BS. Is this the second proudest moment for Michelle? I wonder what her response will be if she finds out someone special is on the down low. And why is it bigotry to be a heterosexual preferring to be with people who think the same then it is to be homosexual with the same desire? There isn't. Who in the hell cares what is his proclivity in this day and age? If he can block he is going to play. Now the question is do all the other heterosexual men have to shower with this guy? Men's shower rooms are often times communal.

I am not sure there was a rational thought in there. Or anything that was actually factual or relevant.

Observing that your Defiance of your very Existence and Design as not Naturally, Biologically or Factually Equal to what Creates us is not Bigotry.

No more so than if I was to Observe that the Sun Rises in the East.

peace...

I am not sure how an illogical appeal to nature makes it ok to be a bigot but whatever lets you sleep at night.

Good point Steph. Never thought about it. Actually with their travel cards its amazing the children recognize them. Good catch.

that's how I see it, they talked about Palin because she brought her children along, well the Obama's are typical politicians in pawning them to others to look out for them while they search out the spotlight... like we care what her opinion is on everything petty thing such as this, same with him

Last edited:
Liberals are always saying that that are the champion on gay issues and that the world should treat everyone the same....

Then they want to have a parade celebrating when gay people go out and live their lives.

I saw the front page of the NY Daily News this morning read it and turned the page and went through
the rest of the paper.

Bitch and moan all you want, the fact is that you are losing. In twenty years, maybe sooner, your kids and grandkids will see nothing wrong with an openly gay man in the NFL.

Bitch and moan all you want, the fact is that you are losing. In twenty years, maybe sooner, your kids and grandkids will see nothing wrong with an openly gay man in the NFL.

yeah sure, like that is the most important thing in people lives
no one gives a shit now there is a homosexual in the nfl
we are just tired of them feeling they need to shove who they like to screw in our faces

Forum List

Back