🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

Right?...

A dude is Gay... He announces that he like to Fuck Men... Why does Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the United States need to Applaud that right away Officially?...

And when is his Meeting with Barry?...

Has Barry called him yet?

:)

peace...

She applauded his courage. As do I.

bs, he was announcing to the field that he is a athlete and as such has a fantastic body.. "Here I am boys"

I really don't care who the guy sleeps with. The question is, can he play football. If he can and is not a distraction, then he will do fine. If he plays poorly then blames it on bigotry, then he is a distraction.

GM's and coaches base decisions on a person being a distraction or not.

In Denver and New York, Tebow was distraction and is now gone.

Earlier this year Incognito was a distraction and is now gone.

If this guy is a distraction, he will be gone, if not? Then he will be fine.

I do think he hurt himself on draft day, many GM's will look at him and say this guy is good and so is this other guy, but the other will not be a distraction, we'll take him.

Just the fact of a league and winning.

Bitch and moan all you want, the fact is that you are losing. In twenty years, maybe sooner, your kids and grandkids will see nothing wrong with an openly gay man in the NFL.

No one cares now. Just another self imposed victim. That seems to be what the liberal left wants to be, a victim.

I really don't care who the guy sleeps with. The question is, can he play football. If he can and is not a distraction, then he will do fine. If he plays poorly then blames it on bigotry, then he is a distraction.

I do think he hurt himself on draft day, many GM's will look at him and say this guy is good and so is this other guy, but the other will not be a distraction, we'll take him.

It is already set up. If he isn't drafted number 1 then the only excuse is bigotry. If a GM does as you say it will be called bigotry. There is no end to the victimhood of the liberal left.

It is already set up. If he isn't drafted number 1 then the only excuse is bigotry. If a GM does as you say it will be called bigotry. There is no end to the victimhood of the liberal left.

He is a 3rd to 5th round pick before all this and I think he will be a fifth round pick now.

The Obama's are shallow and petty as this football player is...

who the hell locked this guy up in the closet but himself...my gawd they are the ones who make people DISGUGESTED with all this... the majority of the people could give a shit he is homosexual..

we need players to hold press conferences to crow they are straight...hi I'm openly straight now give me a medal or something

who the hell locked this guy up in the closet but himself...my gawd they are the ones who make people DISGUGESTED with all this... the majority of the people could give a shit he is homosexual..

we need players to hold press conferences to crow they are straight...hi I'm openly straight now give me a medal or something

There is no narrative more shallow or petty than yours...you are as small as a human being can get.

The Obamas have been model parents. Your hatred for them is filling your body with bile.

Model parents take their children to church as a family. Every Sunday.

You’ve got to be kidding.

The stupidity and arrogance exhibited by most on the right is truly remarkable.

She is right. Do you have a problem with model parents taking children to church as a family or are you the stereotypical leftist?

You don't have to take kids to church on Sunday to be model parents. My mom sent me to church camp every summer when I was little. Not to learn or be a model child but to get rid of me.

There is no narrative more shallow or petty than yours...you are as small as a human being can get.

waaa, whatever crybaby

You don't have to take kids to church on Sunday to be model parents. My mom sent me to church camp every summer when I was little. Not to learn or be a model child but to get rid of me.

same here...it was a social gathering for me as I grew up on a farm not many kids around..
I guess it need to be some radical church like Rev.Wrights to get approval

Last edited:
As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public
As predicted, you felt compelled to exhibit your hate and stupidity.

Otherwise, the fear you and most others on the right have concerning gay Americans is completely unfounded.

ooooo, people fear them...my gawd who cares what they do.
you are the one who is hateful and intolerant of others views

Michael Sam gets support from Michelle Obama after announcing he is gay | FOX Sports on MSN

Did I just say this was coming this morning?...

When does he get to go to the White House because he Announced that he has Sex with Men?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Why does anyone care who an adult has consensual sex with? Get government out of the bed room. The best way to get Sam off the front page is to treat his sexuality like none of your business and let him get a stupid big government marriage contract.

Let adults make their own consensual decisions, and let God judge them. Freedom and morality mean nothing if the nanny state has to micromanage the choices of private consensual behavior.

Stop peering in your neighbor's window. Let people make choices and be judged by God. Stop putting a government bureaucrat at the foot every bed. Government should only be a vending machine for contracts, not a holy redeemer that makes marriage sacred. Marriage is a private matter between two adults. Only the individual - not government - can make marriage sacred.

In Nazi Germany they created a snitch culture where average citizens were asked to snitch on gays. When gays were reported, Hitler's thugs were dispatched to torture them. They claimed to be motivated by the bible. The American far right stands at the ready to engage in barbarism. One can only imagine who would be tortured to death in this country if the Republican moral Gestapo was unleashed.

God help us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back