🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

but remember folks, they wail for people to stay out of their bedrooms and vaginas

but it's ok for them flaunt who they have sex with in our face..that make them a hero

the damn two faced double standard is sickening

This is a really stupid thing to say. Makes no sense whatsoever.

but remember folks, they wail for people to stay out of their bedrooms and vaginas

but it's ok for them flaunt who they have sex with in our face..that make them a hero

Makes more sense than income inequality or any other Democrat issue.

Just like homosexual, I could care less what they do but why must they flaunt in our face as if it some heroic thing in life..that the double standard

This is just ridiculous. What "double standard" is there? Double standard of what?

You're just making things up. It pisses you off that there are men out there who will have sex with each other instead of having sex with you, so you just throw words out there to have an excuse to bitch and complain.

When Dishonest Fauxlberts like yourself Acknowledge that if it is only about who you Love then a Mother and Son Caring for the Son's Daughter together should have the same "Marriage Rights" that Homosexuals are Demanding.

:)

peace...

It is about relationships not sexual positions

When discussing you marriage do you talk about how much you love your wife or the sexual practices you engage in?

My Wife and I don't go to Parades that Illustrate our Sexuality, Sexual Costumes and Perversions on the Public Streets in Broad Daylight...

Homosexuals do from Coast to Coast Annually... In front of Children. :thup:

As for Love... Why did you Avoid my Mother, Son, Grandchild situation?...

Oh, because you are as Dishonest as your Name here.

You know what a "Husband" will never say to his "Husband"?... "I'm Pregnant".

Ever.

:)

peace...

Do you dance with your wife in public?

yes!! Sexual perverts want to say their sin is not sin,just another lifestyle,sorry perverts that lie won't fly. Confess your sin and repent, don't compound your sins by trying to deny the truth of god's word!!! Yes!!! They encourage sick sexual perversion!!===god let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against god’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 and the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved. Romans 1:26-27==they were fully aware of god’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.

dude, stfu!!!

yes!!! Satan and demons hate truth!!!! Hear their crying,screaming,cursing!!

"He who is without sin let him cast the first stone" - Jesus

dude, stfu!!!

"he who is without sin let him cast the first stone" - jesus

yes!!! If we confess our sins god is faithful and just to forgive us but sexual perverts have a huge problem as they try to say their sexual perversion is not sin so they do not confess and repent therefore they receive no forgivness. Their choice!!! And you??

How is he "flaunting it in your face".

Has he even named named about who he has had sex with?

Or does it just disturb you guys that a football player is gay because they are supposed to be so "manly"?

If he can play football, I don't care who he sleeps with, it isn't knowledge anyone needs to know, besides who he sleeps with.

He is playing football, he is a football player, the rest is immaterial.

Is the relationship between you and your wife defined by how you fuck?

Sure would make meeting a Mormon family rather interesting.

This is my missionary wife.
This is my submissive wife.
And this wife here, well she's a real bitch.

Makes more sense than income inequality or any other Democrat issue.

:eusa_eh:

That was an even more stupid thing to say.

yes!!! If we confess our sins god is faithful and just to forgive us but sexual perverts have a huge problem as they try to say their sexual perversion is not sin so they do not confess and repent therefore they receive no forgivness. Their choice!!! And you??

None of us is perfect.

How is he "flaunting it in your face".

Has he even named named about who he has had sex with?

Or does it just disturb you guys that a football player is gay because they are supposed to be so "manly"?

Not really..... We just don't consider it breaking news when someone comes out to proclaim they have made the choice to take it in the arse.

They can have sex with chickens for all I care and even marry one if they want. Just don't ask to reap the benefits of wedlock

-Geaux

Why is it you wingnuts can't talk about homosexuality without bringing up pedophilia, bestiality or some other sexual fetish?

I've known gay folks who had long term commitments.

I've known straight folks who never should have gotten married.

The problem is, you just see the sex without seeing the people.

If you want to be specific try another thread. This is a thread about gays in general.

none of us is perfect.

right!!!!!!!! So confess and repent of your sins and god will forgive you,but if you say you have no sin,then you call god a liar and you pay for your own sins=death and hell! Your choice!

none of us is perfect.

right!!!!!!!! So confess and repent of your sins and god will forgive you,but if you say you have no sin,then you call god a liar and you pay for your own sins=death and hell! Your choice!

Want me to ask the waitress for some sugar cubes? I'm sure your high horse will like them.

Didn't I just say nobody's perfect?

none of us is perfect.

want me to ask the waitress for some sugar cubes? I'm sure your high horse will like them.

Didn't i just say nobody's perfect?

yes!!! No one is perfect but what do you do about that? Just selfpity? God tells us to confess and repent of sin and make a effort to live a better life!! And you??

want me to ask the waitress for some sugar cubes? I'm sure your high horse will like them.

Didn't i just say nobody's perfect?

yes!!! No one is perfect but what do you do about that? Just selfpity? God tells us to confess and repent of sin and make a effort to live a better life!! And you??

Part of living better is not passing judgement on others if at all possible. Jesus showed us how to live better. Anyone can be judgemental, but not everyone can live by his example. Peter had to learn that. Maybe you do as well.

Gays want to be accepted. This is why they support Democrats. Unfortunately the Dems are using the disenfranchised to further their aims.

Forum List

Back