🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

want me to ask the waitress for some sugar cubes? I'm sure your high horse will like them.

Didn't i just say nobody's perfect?

yes!!! No one is perfect but what do you do about that? Just selfpity? God tells us to confess and repent of sin and make a effort to live a better life!! And you??

Part of living better is not passing judgement on others if at all possible. Jesus showed us how to live better. Anyone can be judgemental, but not everyone can live by his example. Peter had to learn that. Maybe you do as well.

Gays want to be accepted. This is why they support Democrats. Unfortunately the Dems are using the disenfranchised to further their aims.

Gays want to be accepted?????? SO DO THIEVES AND MURDERERS! YES!!! PERVERTS WANT TO NOT BE JUDGED BUT THEY ARE ALREADY JUDGED BY GOD!!! GOD SAYS SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION!!! AND YOU???

yes!!! No one is perfect but what do you do about that? Just selfpity? God tells us to confess and repent of sin and make a effort to live a better life!! And you??

Part of living better is not passing judgement on others if at all possible. Jesus showed us how to live better. Anyone can be judgemental, but not everyone can live by his example. Peter had to learn that. Maybe you do as well.

Gays want to be accepted. This is why they support Democrats. Unfortunately the Dems are using the disenfranchised to further their aims.

Gays want to be accepted?????? SO DO THIEVES AND MURDERERS! YES!!! PERVERTS WANT TO NOT BE JUDGED BUT THEY ARE ALREADY JUDGED BY GOD!!! GOD SAYS SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION!!! AND YOU???

I'd rather live next door to a gay than to live next to you

Why do you have such problems being accepted?

Jesus spoke more of being judgemental like the priests in the Temple than on homosexuality. He seemed to think it was important.

Your attitude only gives gays an excuse to be judgemental themselves.

part of living better is not passing judgement on others if at all possible. Jesus showed us how to live better. Anyone can be judgemental, but not everyone can live by his example. Peter had to learn that. Maybe you do as well.

Gays want to be accepted. This is why they support democrats. Unfortunately the dems are using the disenfranchised to further their aims.

gays want to be accepted?????? So do thieves and murderers! Yes!!! Perverts want to not be judged but they are already judged by god!!! God says sick sexual perversion is an abomination!!! And you???

jesus spoke more of being judgemental like the priests in the temple than on homosexuality. He seemed to think it was important.

god has already judged sexual perversion,i need do no judging,i am telling you that you need to confess and repent and be forgiven,washed and made clean!!!

gays want to be accepted?????? So do thieves and murderers! Yes!!! Perverts want to not be judged but they are already judged by god!!! God says sick sexual perversion is an abomination!!! And you???

jesus spoke more of being judgemental like the priests in the temple than on homosexuality. He seemed to think it was important.

god has already judged sexual perversion,i need do no judging,i am telling you that you need to confess and repent and be forgiven,washed and made clean!!!

Message received.

Anything else?

message received.

Anything else?

talk is cheap!!! Action is needed!! We all need to confess and repent of our sins if we want to be forgiven and live a happy blessed life!!

message received.

Anything else?

talk is cheap!!! Action is needed!! We all need to confess and repent of our sins if we want to be forgiven and live a happy blessed life!!

Yes, but while we're waiting for that to happen try being nicer to folks you don't know.

Being a good witness sometimes requires a little tact and a little understanding.

Michael Sam gets support from Michelle Obama after announcing he is gay | FOX Sports on MSN

Did I just say this was coming this morning?...

When does he get to go to the White House because he Announced that he has Sex with Men?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

I sense that there is a reporter sitting around with a semi just thinking about homosexual men.

I wonder if the OP could get a tour of the White House for just fantacizing about the homos?

Or not?

HUGGY is Sober enough sometimes in the morning where he can actually post something that isn't just babble...

Today is not one of those days. :thup:

FUCK YOU HUGGY! :rofl:

peace...

Sex seems to be a important issue to our president.

How about the economy or funding science?

Nope... Black Men Announcing that they Fuck Men is something that stops Barry right in his Tracks and Drives him to make a phone call to those Black Men...

When will Barry's Announcement Day be? :dunno:

As for these Gay Black Men recently Annoucing thier Sexual Deviation for the World to Know...

Maybe they should look at Gay Black Men in Obama's Past...

Donald Young
Nate Spencer
Larry Bland

Dead. :thup:

peace...

Michael Sam gets support from Michelle Obama after announcing he is gay | FOX Sports on MSN

Did I just say this was coming this morning?...

When does he get to go to the White House because he Announced that he has Sex with Men?... :dunno:

peace...

I sense that there is a reporter sitting around with a semi just thinking about homosexual men.

I wonder if the OP could get a tour of the White House for just fantacizing about the homos?

Or not?

HUGGY is Sober enough sometimes in the morning where he can actually post something that isn't just babble...

Today is not one of those days. :thup:

FUCK YOU HUGGY! :rofl:

peace...

HUGGY slurring his posts ???

OR is he ???

As long as the dogs come when they are called my communication skills here at the motel..are in the range of "acceptable".

yes!!! If we confess our sins god is faithful and just to forgive us but sexual perverts have a huge problem as they try to say their sexual perversion is not sin so they do not confess and repent therefore they receive no forgivness. Their choice!!! And you??

none of us is perfect.

right!!!!!!!! So confess and repent of your sins and god will forgive you,but if you say you have no sin,then you call god a liar and you pay for your own sins=death and hell! Your choice![/QUOTE I dont beleive in hell or sin or man made deities i made my choice

no more than you are...deal with it...I stand by what I said

I'm embarrassed for them

The Obamas have been model parents. Your hatred for them is filling your body with bile.

Model parents take their children to church as a family. Every Sunday.
taken the kids to church on sunday does not make for model parents /or kids... what they do before and after church counts thou
going to church dont make you a good human anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a topdefensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

How do you know?
He might be a bottom

What the First Lady is proud of is Michael Sam's courage, not his personal lifestyle. Why this is lost on ALL of you right wing turds is simply mind boggling.

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a topdefensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

How do you know?
He might be a bottom

The typical right wing childish post.

Forum List

Back