As Swedes Die, Muslims Play

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Just going to cut to the chase on this one.
"
Sture, a homeless man in his 60s was found dead early Wednesday morning outside the hospital in Nynashamn. Sture had sought refuge from the cold in Nynäshamns hospital during the night. But he was not allowed to remain there. A security guard threw him out, and without any offers of housing from the municipality, and out of options, he was forced to spend the night at a bus stop outside the hospital."

img569b87fdad691.jpg

"In the morning he was found frozen to death, reports Nynäshamnsposten. Of course in Nynäshamnsposten the article about Sture’s death soon became just a notice, but Swedish alternative media dug up his story. Sture was a man who is described as a good worker throughout his life, including in the armed forces and at a nursing home."
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...refugees-get-free-fully-funrished-apartments/

FORMER military AND working tax payer. That's one hell of a reward you know? To freeze to death on the street while islamic invaders get apartments and free food.

That's the NEW culture they keep telling you about. And IF the sight of a dead man frozen in the street even makes you the smallest bit queasy then skip this video. Its that bad. I myself would have shot those sons of bitches right there....

Hillary Clinton is bought and paid for by this trash. She puts a KNOWN value of nothing on a life but her own. And once you have finished serving her or paying for others welfare YOU could just as well be the old man OR the Donkey. Give them "free" stuff and maybe one day YOU can freeze in the streets OR have your life ended like that of a Donkey.

You can no longer blame this on democrats being stupid. Its outright HATE and the sooner you react to it the better chance you will have.
We got ONE person ONE out of FIFTEEN saying "Oh hell no!" to this.
KNOW the hate. See where its TRULY coming from. And do something about it.

Fury

"
Sture, a homeless man in his 60s was found dead early Wednesday morning outside the hospital in Nynashamn. Sture had sought refuge from the cold in Nynäshamns hospital during the night. But he was not allowed to remain there. A security guard threw him out, and without any offers of housing from the municipality, and out of options, he was forced to spend the night at a bus stop outside the hospital."

img569b87fdad691.jpg

"In the morning he was found frozen to death, reports Nynäshamnsposten. Of course in Nynäshamnsposten the article about Sture’s death soon became just a notice, but Swedish alternative media dug up his story. Sture was a man who is described as a good worker throughout his life, including in the armed forces and at a nursing home."
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...refugees-get-free-fully-funrished-apartments/

FORMER military AND working tax payer. That's one hell of a reward you know? To freeze to death on the street while islamic invaders get apartments and free food.

That's the NEW culture they keep telling you about. And IF the sight of a dead man frozen in the street even makes you the smallest bit queasy then skip this video. Its that bad. I myself would have shot those sons of bitches right there....

Hillary Clinton is bought and paid for by this trash. She puts a KNOWN value of nothing on a life but her own. And once you have finished serving her or paying for others welfare YOU could just as well be the old man OR the Donkey. Give them "free" stuff and maybe one day YOU can freeze in the streets OR have your life ended like that of a Donkey.

You can no longer blame this on democrats being stupid. Its outright HATE and the sooner you react to it the better chance you will have.

Fury

So much for those "happy" Scandinavian countries and their incredible social safety nets......Paradise.

"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

Gee. Thanks a lot for showing a vid of animal cruelty. I thought it would show homeless folks being given blankets and stuff.
I will NEVER click on a link from you again. Ever. Your thread title is a fucking lie.

• Banned
"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

Gee. Thanks a lot for showing a vid of animal cruelty. I thought it would show homeless folks being given blankets and stuff.
I will NEVER click on a link from you again. Ever. Your thread title is a fucking lie.

"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

IF you had READ the OP I WARNED about the video JUST FOR folks like YOU. IF YOU ignore it? NOT MY FAULT.

"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

IF you had READ the OP I WARNED about the video JUST FOR folks like YOU. IF YOU ignore it? NOT MY FAULT.

You didn't say the vid had animal cruelty. You lied. Period.

• Banned
"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

So much for those "happy" Scandinavian countries and their incredible social safety nets......Paradise.

The price to tolerate is to damn high.

"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

"

img569b87fdad691.jpg

Fury

You didn't say the vid had animal cruelty. You lied. Period.

I WARNED you to NOT watch it. Now shut the hell up and move on.

YOU DIDN'T SAY WHAT THE VID WAS!!!!! YOU shut the fuck up. Never mind. Go ahead and place FAKE VIDS in a OP that has NOTHING to do with the OP.

You're on ignore from now on.

YOU DIDN'T SAY WHAT THE VID WAS!!!!! YOU shut the fuck up. Never mind. Go ahead and place FAKE VIDS in a OP that has NOTHING to do with the OP.

You're on ignore from now on.
Look, I have no dog in this fight between you and the OP. ...However, there was a STERN warning that the video was graphic and if one could be offended or find it disturbing, not to watch it.
Now, about your personal responsibility?

I'd like to get my hands on that weirdo security guard.
Yeah, me to right after the Donkey killers.

Dear DarkFury
A. I can't view the first [link] but I assume it is the right one
B. the second video appears to be a "animal snuff film of a man (in Syria?) kicking a [donkey] off the cliff to die"
Can you please label this or should it be removed? maybe it isn't site appropriate but the mods would remove it if you don't?

Last edited:

Dear DarkFury
A. I can't view the first video but I assume it is the right one
B. the second video appears to be a "animal snuff film of a man (in Syria?) kicking a goat off the cliff to die"
Can you please label this or should it be removed? maybe it isn't site appropriate but the mods would remove it if you don't?
The site calls for a warning and one is PLAINLY given. If YOU had read to OP or the thread YOU would know its a donkey. And there is only ONE video so where you are seeing a second I have NO idea.

Thought YOU supported TRUTH and HONESTY no matter how harsh that honesty can be. WE as a country AND a people NEED to face the harsh TRUTHS and talk with UN-bridled honesty.

Dear DarkFury
A. I can't view the first video but I assume it is the right one
B. the second video appears to be a "animal snuff film of a man (in Syria?) kicking a goat off the cliff to die"
The site calls for a warning and one is PLAINLY given. If YOU had read to OP or the thread YOU would know its a donkey. And there is only ONE video so where you are seeing a second I have NO idea.

Thought YOU supported TRUTH and HONESTY no matter how harsh that honesty can be. WE as a country AND a people NEED to face the harsh TRUTHS and talk with UN-bridled honesty.

maybe it's a link and not a video, I can't view it so I thought it was a video (edited my msg to say it was a link?)

As for the video you showed, this isn't directly related to the MAIN OP
so it looks like you are spamming your own thread with an "animal snuff film" for shock value

You seem not to be aware at all it comes across as a fake spam or troll thread touting an "animal snuff film"
So it must not be intentional unless you are playing games

If you are serious about the topic of the man frozen to death homeless while Muslim refugees get free housing by the govt
it makes sense that the main video be about that (and not this distraction with a [donkey] being kicked off a cliff)

Honestly DarkFury it looks like a mistake, a wrong link

Your story was very compelling, since I have a friend in Norway complaining about this very thing of immigrants getting jobs and benefits
while native locals can't get jobs or help, they migrate to Sweden to look for work and displace Swedes out of the limited jobs.

That is very critical, so I was disappointed the only link I could see was a video of a [donkey] getting kicked off a cliff
and not that story about the military veteran kicked out to freeze to death homeless on the street.

I think the "animal snuff video" detracts from your thread and makes it look like you were trolling to upset people like Gracie.
If that wasn't your intent, I'd rather stick to your topic which deserves full attention and discussion (not distraction over a dead [donkey RIP]).

Thanks DarkFury More power to you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back