As The Current Administration Winds Down,‭ ‬The United States Comes To The End Of An Error

Clearly, the Right has lost the battle for the Republic.

Biden's voters speak of expectations of a "resurrected America" and "regained" international acceptance.

However, these same people call America the world's trash bin and global disgrace.

So, what they are calling 'Progress" and "accomplishments" clearly relates to the fall of America, it's dismantling and stripping her of her wealth, power and even sovereignty.

This is the "Great Awakening" the Left sees for America.....a transformation into a weak and chaotic land of scarcity and hardship.

And this does in fact seem to be the direction America is headed.
lol

How will you survive this dystopian future?
A better question would be how are you going to survive? Black unemployment is going right back to 25%. Inner cities have been killed by lockdowns, riots, looting, arson. You idiots were used in a fraudulent election. You will also pay the biggest price.

The fun will soon start as all the things Trump was hiding will be available for viewing.

So other people's dirty laundry gives you satisfaction?

And when Trump makes baseless claims his supports are extremely satisfied to the point of repeating it over and over and over and over until its "ALIVE" Yet it was alive when Trump heard it and decided to repeat it.

Well justice is people getting what they deserve. I do not have a problem with that. Yet I can forgive if they apologize.

As The Current Administration Winds Down,‭ ‬The United States Comes To The End Of An Error

With at least fifty-six cases having been filed,‭ ‬including some not directly involving the impeached president trump but which could nonetheless affect his standing,‭ ‬at least forty-six have been denied,‭ ‬dismissed,‭ ‬settled or withdrawn.‭ ‬Add to these the November‭ ‬3rd election,‭ ‬the numerous recounts and now,‭ ‬the results of the Electoral College voting,‭ ‬Joe Biden has been elected POTUS well over fifty times.‭ ‬This must be a record for an office that has a limit of two terms.

But,‭ ‬despite his record breaking achievement,‭ ‬on January‭ ‬20,‭ ‬2021,‭ ‬newly inaugurated President Joe Biden will inherit the worst disaster ever left behind by a one-term president.‭ (‬Given the overwhelming damage,‭ ‬death,‭ ‬and destruction of his first term,‭ ‬consider the results of four more years of the impeached president trump’s corruption coupled with his hate-filled rhetoric,‭ ‬purposely crafted to inspire the right-wingers‭’ ‬ever-increasing hatred of everything that truly made the United States great.‭ ‬It’s too frightening to contemplate.‭)

During his nearly half-century political career,‭ ‬the changes needed in the United States have never been a priority with Joe Biden.‭ ‬Biden,‭ ‬like the impeached president trump and every other rich SOB elected to office,‭ ‬uses his‭ (‬or her‭) ‬position only to assure government serves their interests, those of Big Business, and their wealthy friends.‭ (‬Think Georgia’s David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler,‭ ‬two perfect examples.‭)

President Joe Biden has the opportunity to change the roll of the United States President.‭ ‬As a one-term president going into office,‭ ‬he needn’t knuckle under to the Washington powers that be.‭ ‬Without the pressure of reelection,‭ ‬President Biden can become a true advocate for average, working class Americans,‭ ‬something absent from the White House since the Truman administration.

As the current administration grinds to a close,‭ ‬the United States is coming to the end of an error.‭ ‬Hopefully,‭ “‬Status Quo Joe‭” ‬isn’t moving into the White House to do nothing more than extend that error.‭

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/13/trump-biden-white-house-defeat-election‭

Fuck off BertRam. Trump is the most accomplished POTUS in history. Sure, Trump made COVID, dumbass.

Take a U.S. govt. class. When you're done take a science class.

With at least fifty-six cases having been filed,‭ ‬including some not directly involving the impeached president trump but which could nonetheless affect his standing,‭ ‬at least forty-six have been denied,‭ ‬dismissed,‭ ‬settled or withdrawn.‭ ‬Add to these the November‭ ‬3rd election,‭ ‬the numerous recounts and now,‭ ‬the results of the Electoral College voting,‭ ‬Joe Biden has been elected POTUS well over fifty times.‭ ‬This must be a record for an office that has a limit of two terms.

But,‭ ‬despite his record breaking achievement,‭ ‬on January‭ ‬20,‭ ‬2021,‭ ‬newly inaugurated President Joe Biden will inherit the worst disaster ever left behind by a one-term president.‭ (‬Given the overwhelming damage,‭ ‬death,‭ ‬and destruction of his first term,‭ ‬consider the results of four more years of the impeached president trump’s corruption coupled with his hate-filled rhetoric,‭ ‬purposely crafted to inspire the right-wingers‭’ ‬ever-increasing hatred of everything that truly made the United States great.‭ ‬It’s too frightening to contemplate.‭)

During his nearly half-century political career,‭ ‬the changes needed in the United States have never been a priority with Joe Biden.‭ ‬Biden,‭ ‬like the impeached president trump and every other rich SOB elected to office,‭ ‬uses his‭ (‬or her‭) ‬position only to assure government serves their interests, those of Big Business, and their wealthy friends.‭ (‬Think Georgia’s David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler,‭ ‬two perfect examples.‭)

President Joe Biden has the opportunity to change the roll of the United States President.‭ ‬As a one-term president going into office,‭ ‬he needn’t knuckle under to the Washington powers that be.‭ ‬Without the pressure of reelection,‭ ‬President Biden can become a true advocate for average, working class Americans,‭ ‬something absent from the White House since the Truman administration.

As the current administration grinds to a close,‭ ‬the United States is coming to the end of an error.‭ ‬Hopefully,‭ “‬Status Quo Joe‭” ‬isn’t moving into the White House to do nothing more than extend that error.‭

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/13/trump-biden-white-house-defeat-election‭

/—-/ What a hate filled diatribe.

Yeah like the stimulus packages and tax cuts were resisted by the repubs in the last 4 years.
If you check the record you wont find any praise for the GOP swamp rats from me

they are SLIGHTLY better than demo rats

but thats not saying much

Joe Biden will be the first to admit getting elected is not an accomplishment, even by a record number of votes. I look forward to a less dysfunctional government which is an accomplishment.

lol
You're in for a rude awakening.

What you look forward to and what you will get are opposites.

The chaos, rioting and looting will get much worse now.

Write this down and put it in a safe deposit box.
Mark your calendar for June. I’ll bet you’ll be avoiding me or apologizing if you have the stones. (You don’t).

I look forward to a less dysfunctional government which is an accomplishment.
If you mean no attemped soft coup by the Deep State I think you will get your wish

the corrupt washington establishment can get back to business as usual now
Uh. Yea. I’m not taking an opinion from someone who can’t comprehend the following equations:

81,283,485 > 74,223,744
306 > 232

Joe Biden will be the first to admit getting elected is not an accomplishment, even by a record number of votes. I look forward to a less dysfunctional government which is an accomplishment.

It will appear less dysfunctional because the bureaucracy will stop leaking information, and the press will now ignore any shenanigans by the administration.

CNN will go from "Trump can do no right" to "Biden can do no wrong"
Always beta men on the right being a victim of the big bad dark forces. How many times a night do you shit your drawers from the boogeyman under your bed?

It will appear less dysfunctional because the bureaucracy will stop leaking information, and the press will now ignore any shenanigans by the administration.

Always beta men on the right being a victim of the big bad dark forces. How many times a night do you shit your drawers from the boogeyman under your bed?

It's the truth, but your doublethink skills allows you to ignore it and accept it at the same time.

It's the truth, but your doublethink skills allows you to ignore it and accept it at the same time.
Come on man. Truth is irrefutable proof, not made up conspiracy theory lies. You dopes think the fact that Trump got more votes than Obama and lost means fraud. That’s just lack of intelligence and lack of comprehension on millions of dumbasses who think Trump should have won because, you know... rallies!!!

Thanks to the illegal leftyflu mail in ballots

Come on man. Truth is irrefutable proof, not made up conspiracy theory lies. You dopes think the fact that Trump got more votes than Obama and lost means fraud. That’s just lack of intelligence and lack of comprehension on millions of dumbasses who think Trump should have won because, you know... rallies!!!

No, I think the accumulation of various accusations of fraud means that fraud could have happened. If you look at my posts I want full investigations after the election is over, I want court orders preserving all materials.

Forum List

Back