As the economy collapses, Biden's senior economic advisor resigns and joins the Harris campaign

The economy is not collapsing, nor are we heading into WWIII, but watching the gloom and doom from Cult 45 never stops being amusing.

tumblr_lxqyysSSQ61qlvp8so1_500.jpg

The economy is not collapsing, nor are we heading into WWIII, but watching the gloom and doom from Cult 45 never stops being amusing.

tumblr_lxqyysSSQ61qlvp8so1_500.jpg

I don't find anything amusing about what the left has done to this country in a mere 4 years.

I don't know about "greatest" economy, but the stock market is at historical highs, even with the current dip. If Trump were still president you would all be celebrating it.
Biden has overseen a dramatic rise in inflation.

Bad things tend to happen after that.

Biden lied and said Trump had inflation, when in reality, it was negligable.

When will the Left own anything after being in power for 4 damnable years?

Yeah, dNC portal Yahoo is just talking about steps to take during a nuclear detonation cuz Bad Orange Man
My favorite is when Biden blamed Putin for the inflation, then he said there was nothing he could do to stem the tide of inflation, then he convinces everyone to pass his inflation bill to fix what he said he couldn't

The kicker was when he later admitted his bill essentially did nothing for inflation, as it was nothing but a climate bill that threw money at the climate, arguably making inflation worse.

But dolt's like Taz me bro ignore it all and give them all a pass anyway.

Sick.

Cults gotta cult I reckon.

I agree.. it's not collapsing, but it's going from a boil to a simmer. Things are slowing down, and there are red flags of an impending recession. Even Goldman Sachs has increased the odds of pending recession to 25%, and the trailing indicators of higher unemployment rates, a significant decrease in market activity (~6.7% over the last month) and bond yields. There are active conversations on considerations for an emergency rate decrease as we speak.

1722883580750.png

I don't know about "greatest" economy, but the stock market is at historical highs, even with the current dip. If Trump were still president you would all be celebrating it.
Not with 7% interest rates and runaway inflation....
which means the stock market is inflated and starting to adjust now.
Or the inflated prices of homes....

Its real growth or people with a somewhat easier life that is important with it. 2 trillion dollar deficit.

Forum List

Back