As the world burns... Democrat led Senate & President takes a 5 week summer vacation

They might as well take the rest of the year off. They have all done enough damage.........

This is good. They can't pass any more laws we don't need or spend any more money that we don't have.

Another bullshit vacation thread?

There needs to be a rule that says you can't just start multiple threads about the same nonsense.

What we have learned this week is that Obama will have registered about 130 vacation days by the end of this vacation.

At the exact same point in his presidency, Dubya had 390 vacation days.

This is such a non-story except to anyone who is proudly stupid.

Another bullshit vacation thread?

There needs to be a rule that says you can't just start multiple threads about the same nonsense.

What we have learned this week is that Obama will have registered about 130 vacation days by the end of this vacation.

At the exact same point in his presidency, Dubya had 390 vacation days.

This is such a non-story except to anyone who is proudly stupid.

YOU are so stupid because you have done what most idiots have done!
I can't believe you Obamatrons!

MOst of Bush's VACATION DAYS you dumb f...k were spent at his HOME or his parents home AT NO EXPENSE for hotels, food,entertainment.. as the $44 million Obama has spent!
Of course idiots like you only look at the numbers.. because that is how ff... simple you are!

Where is your defense of Obama's spending $44 million TAX payer money for his vacations?
NOT one of you can defend Obama's trips around the world and extravagant hotels,etc. whereas Bush took his vacations at his HOME or his family's home!
NO cost to the government for hotels,entertainment, food etc.
Bush spent almost all of his "vacation" at his home! Obama? Spent less then 10 days in his Chicago home even though he promised:

As president-elect, Barack Obama proclaimed his Kennebunkport was Chicago's South Side and said he'd try to get back every six to eight weeks.

Instead he's unwound on ocean-splashed Oahu or Martha's Vineyard and has made it back to Chicago seven times, about half as often as he anticipated.
Obama's Chicago visits: Mixed feelings on infrequency of trips home - Chicago Tribune

As the world burns...

Whose world?

Mine is just fine, although there is a THREAT of rain.

what was "asinine" countering the idiocy of "SAYING GOP Congress" dummy?

That was the point that obviously went WAY over your head!
Again... OBVIOUSLY you don't know that Democrats control Senate WHICH is PART of the Congress!
So get your facts straight before you comment on the "vacation" issue!

I told you what I'm saying is asinine. It is your attachment of 'the burning world' to you point.

Here it is again:

So you started this asinine thread that includes 'the burning world', why don't you defend it against my comment.

Are you telling us that you cannot defend your asinine comment about the 'burning world'?

No disputes that Democrats control the Senate including me. Why do you go on harping about it?

Remind us when you will go to the one where Kidrock said the republicans left while the world burned? Remind us when you will ask him why he said that? Perhaps that is expected to much from a partisan hack?

Fair and balanced.... to this topic:
"As the world burns... GOP led Congress takes a 5 week summer vacation"

It's a mandated recess for Congress, including the Republican led House. More fucking bullshit from the right.

GOP does NOT LEAD Congress dummy!
Again I have to point out the purpose of the thread was to CORRECT the IDIOT that wrote "GOP led Congress...."
The House of Representatives is controlled by GOP!
The Senate is controlled by Democrats!
Therefore Congress is NOT Democrat controlled or GOP dummy!
That was my point!
Do you now comprehend that the thread title gave the "perception" of GOP Led Congress!!!

Remind us when you will go to the one where Kidrock said the republicans left while the world burned? Remind us when you will ask him why he said that? Perhaps that is expected to much from a partisan hack?

Its a stupid comment no matter who says it. The world is not 'burning'.

Forum List

Back