As Trump and Clinton wrap it up, can you imagine the General Election? The baggage?

R

rdean

It's going to be amazing. Think about it. 30 years of Republicans smearing Hillary Clinton. Republicans have even accused her of murder. As far as I know, only one first lady actually killed someone:
Laura Bush: 1963, ran stop sign & killed boyfriend [Free Republic]
And it was under very suspicious circumstances.

So Hillary knows what's coming. She's had 30 years of practice.

Now, about Trump. Remember, the only guy less vetted by the press than Donald Trump has been Bernie Sanders. Once Trump is the nominee, you will start hearing stories about shady deals. You will hear about the people whose lives he ruined the times he went bankrupt. You will start hearing about unknown affairs. His wife and children will be scrutinized.

And his policies! Oh, the policies!

Remember Bush? I'm the decider? I decide!

Trump: I'm the negotiator. He's going to negotiate with Mexico to build a wall and with China to bring back jobs that will no longer exist? Negotiate whether nor not to use nuclear weapons in Europe?

Oh, exciting times are ahead.

This election will be the nastiest, sleaziest, most negatively personal since the early days of the nation. Hillary has the most seasoned, dirtiest fighting political machine of the modern era, and Trump will fight harder than the Republican candidates of the last 50 years, if not a lot longer. It will be entertaining, if nothing else. Heck, just watching the democrats' heads spin as they manically try to defend Hillary will be fun.

Remember, the only guy less vetted by the press than Donald Trump has been Bernie Sanders.
Actually, that honor goes to Barack Obama. ..... :cool:
You can't be serious. Republicans went after his birth certificate, his family members, where he went to school as a 6 year old and so on. No one has ever been more vetted. Your kind just wanted some dirt so bad, you ruined the lives of his pastor, his neighbor and anyone he has ever talked to.

You can't be serious. Republicans went after his birth certificate, his family members, where he went to school as a 6 year old and so on. No one has ever been more vetted. Your kind just wanted some dirt so bad, you ruined the lives of his pastor, his neighbor and anyone he has ever talked to.
That all took place "after" Obama was elected.

While he was still a candidate, the press and media did almost zero vetting of Obama. ...... :cool:

11130168_1659282627628818_4057877334859488811_n.jpg
"You Sad Bro ?"

That all took place "after" Obama was elected.

While he was still a candidate, the press and media did almost zero vetting of Obama. ...... :cool:
You are full of shit. Birtherism dogged him throughout the entire campaign.

Can you believe it? This will be the best and most entertaining election in our lifetimes. The Hildabeast will finally be unleashed. And against Donald Trump no less.

The first salvo.

Donald: Crooked Hillary plays the gender card.

Hildabeast: If Women's health, equal pay for equal work and women's rights are the "gender card" then DEAL ME IN!

Wham!

Can you believe it? This will be the best and most entertaining election in our lifetimes. The Hildabeast will finally be unleashed. And against Donald Trump no less.

The first salvo.

Hildabeast: If Women's health, equal pay for equal work and women's rights are the "gender card" then DEAL ME IN!

Wham!

Whoa... apparently your masters over at the DNC haven't informed you that a federal license is required in order to wave pom-poms that large in public. :eek:

BTW would you like a napkin to wipe that foam from your lips?

The first salvo.

Wham!

Whoa... apparently your masters over at the DNC haven't informed you that a federal license is required in order to wave pom-poms that large in public. :eek:

BTW would you like a napkin to wipe that foam from your lips?

You have to admit: If Women's health, equal pay for equal work and women's rights are the "gender card" then DEAL ME IN!

Was a great come back to: Crooked Hillary plays the gender card.

And you don't really know anything about Trump's business or his personal life. No one has attacked Trump's family the way Republicans have attacked Hillary's. Except other Republicans of course. They have no morals and attack everyone.

The first salvo.

Wham!
More like;

Trump will capitalize on his reputation as a truth-teller, and be vicious about both Clinton’s sudden changes of position (e.g. the switch on gay marriage, plus the affected economic populism of her run against Sanders) and her perceived dishonesty. One can already imagine the monologue:

“She lies so much. Everything she says is a lie. I’ve never seen someone who lies so much in my life. Let me tell you three lies she’s told. She made up a story about how she was ducking sniper fire! There was no sniper fire. She made it up! How do you forget a thing like that? She said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the guy who climbed Mount Everest. He hadn’t even climbed it when she was born! Total lie! She lied about the emails, of course, as we all know, and is probably going to be indicted. You know she said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! It was a lie! Thousands of American soldiers are dead because of her. Not only does she lie, her lies kill people. That’s four lies, I said I’d give you three. You can’t even count them. You want to go on PolitiFact, see howmany lies she has? It takes you an hour to read them all! In fact, they ask her, she doesn’t even say she hasn’t lied. They asked her straight up, she says she usually tries to tell the truth! Ooooh, she tries! Come on! This is a person, every single word out of her mouth is a lie. Nobody trusts her. Check the polls, nobody trusts her. Yuge liar.”

Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency | Current Affairs

Hillary has never faced an opponent that is not afraid to fight as dirty as the Clinton's always fight.

Should be rather interesting, a proven pathological liar vs a narcissistic demigod. One would assume the score will be America 0 media 1. The real issue, what the DOJ, do, remain leashed or turned lose? I have to admit the scenario of winning an election and being indited before her coronation would be rather interesting.

And you don't really know anything about Trump's business or his personal life.
I know enough to know that I don't want to know any more, the dude makes me ill.

No one has attacked Trump's family the way Republicans have attacked Hillary's. Except other Republicans of course. They have no morals and attack everyone.
Awwww... poor Hillary boohoo... apparently she thought that gub'mint "service" was all ripping off the taxpayers without any downside and as far as the Republicans attacking her and her evil brood, the only thing Republicans are good for anymore is pointing out what lying, thieving scumbags Hillary and the rest of her bootlicking sycophants really are.

The first salvo.

Wham!
More like;

Trump will capitalize on his reputation as a truth-teller, and be vicious about both Clinton’s sudden changes of position (e.g. the switch on gay marriage, plus the affected economic populism of her run against Sanders) and her perceived dishonesty. One can already imagine the monologue:

“She lies so much. Everything she says is a lie. I’ve never seen someone who lies so much in my life. Let me tell you three lies she’s told. She made up a story about how she was ducking sniper fire! There was no sniper fire. She made it up! How do you forget a thing like that? She said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the guy who climbed Mount Everest. He hadn’t even climbed it when she was born! Total lie! She lied about the emails, of course, as we all know, and is probably going to be indicted. You know she said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! It was a lie! Thousands of American soldiers are dead because of her. Not only does she lie, her lies kill people. That’s four lies, I said I’d give you three. You can’t even count them. You want to go on PolitiFact, see howmany lies she has? It takes you an hour to read them all! In fact, they ask her, she doesn’t even say she hasn’t lied. They asked her straight up, she says she usually tries to tell the truth! Ooooh, she tries! Come on! This is a person, every single word out of her mouth is a lie. Nobody trusts her. Check the polls, nobody trusts her. Yuge liar.”

Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency | Current Affairs
I notice you couldn't bring up a single policy. She turned his juvenile attack into a serious position. But of course, that went right over your head.

And you don't really know anything about Trump's business or his personal life.
I know enough to know that I don't want to know any more, the dude makes me ill.

No one has attacked Trump's family the way Republicans have attacked Hillary's. Except other Republicans of course. They have no morals and attack everyone.
Awwww... poor Hillary boohoo... apparently she thought that gub'mint "service" was all ripping off the taxpayers without any downside and as far as the Republicans attacking her and her evil brood, the only thing Republicans are good for anymore is pointing out what lying, thieving scumbags Hillary and the rest of her bootlicking sycophants really are.
Bill left a surplus. Bush left trillions in deficit. Yet, it's the Democrats who are spenders. Republicans were able to use reconcilliation three times. How much did they "save". They had control. They are following the same policies Bush followed. Under Trump, we would get the same results times 10.

Forum List

Back